6 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #36 in Eyeliner

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide Expert Liquid Liner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic eye effects...

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)

• Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?141 Answers
  • Do you prefer liquid eyeliner or a eyeliner pencil? 10 Answers
  • I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??44 Answers
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Owings Mills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite eyeliner!!! It is one of the best to get. Easy to apply doesn't run as easy as wet n wild.I got it from Walmart for like $2
L. A.
L. A.
Maryville
Review for: Black
I actually got this one in a set with some different types of e.l.f. eye liners. Liquid liners are my absolute favorite and this one does pretty well. I do have to dip it a few times, though, which isn't too big of a deal but it does get kind of annoying. Also it isn't as bold of a black as I would really like, but honestly it isn't too bad.
Rãn Y.
Rãn Y.
Alger
Review for: Black
The felt tip is the only thing different between this liner and the tattoo liner in my opinion. It's a bit thicker of a tip so getting a super thin point or line is harder but this doesn't have a brush that will fray like the tattoo liner does. The collection of colors is great and it's truly waterproof if you can get it to dry down. My eyes water a bit when I'm doing my eyeliner and that caused this to bleed into my eyeshadow on the inner third of my eye even if I put black eyeshadow over it immediately with a liner brush. I wouldn't totally recommend this for a beginner because it does dry down quickly but it would be decent for everyone else including those with hooded eyes because it does dry so quickly. That means it's not going to be forgiving of someone who makes mistakes at eyeliner. It lasts most of the day except in the inner third. It's very pigmented. Great price. This lasted me less than a month doing a semi thick winged liner daily and touch ups throughout the day.
McKinzi F.
McKinzi F.
Minneapolis
Review for: Midnight
It goes on pretty smooth and the brush that comes with it is nice. I have been finding that when I do a wing with it even if I use a setting spray it does tend to wear a bit more than others I have used. Overall for the price it is a nice eyeliner and I would definitely use it again.
Annie H.
Annie H.
Hamilton
Review for: Charcoal
First liquid eyeliner that I’ve used, love it. Dries and stays on for the duration of the day. Cheap!!
IMAN E.
IMAN E.
Review for: Black, Midnight
The felt tip is the only thing different between this liner and
the tattoo liner in my opinion. It's a bit thicker of a tip so getting a
super thin point or line is harder but this doesn't have a brush that
will fray like the tattoo liner does. The collection of colors is great
and it's truly waterproof if you can get it to dry down. My eyes water a
bit when I'm doing my eyeliner and that caused this to bleed into my
eyeshadow on the inner third of my eye even if I put black eyeshadow
over it immediately with a liner brush. I wouldn't totally recommend
this for a beginner because it does dry down quickly but it would be
decent for everyone else including those with hooded eyes because it
does dry so quickly. That means it's not going to be forgiving of
someone who makes mistakes at eyeliner. It lasts most of the day except
in the inner third. It's very pigmented. Great price. This lasted me
less than a month doing a semi thick winged liner daily and touch ups
throughout the day.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Review for: Charcoal
Sin duda este producto no puede hacerme falta en mi make up kit ,eso muy bueno, it does the work...de pronto in poquito caro, black is my favorite
Loren N.
Loren N.
Atlanta
Review for: Midnight
This is by far my favorite liquid eyeliner. It glides on super easy, and actually stays on. Makes for a super easy cat eye. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
chiara k.
chiara k.
Northridge
This is a good product if you're just looking for something cheap and easy. Definitely would recommend for beginners but as someone who enjoys a thinner more precise line i didn't love it. It did last a good 8 hours although it wasn't as dark as I'd hoped.
LEELA L.
LEELA L.
New York
Review for: Black, Midnight
I use this eyeliner daily! It is very nice and has a very dark pigment. For only 1-2 dollars I think this is worth it. It does not hold a lot of product however so I usually buy two at a time. Definitely not waterproof but otherwise I highly recommend.
Selina L.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?
Loribel A.
Loribel A.
Simpsonville, SC
I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??
Mikayla F.
Mikayla F.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does it wipe off easily or fade away throughout the day?
Monique A.
Monique A.
Toronto,On
How good is elfs liquid eyeliner!?
michelle g.
michelle g.
valrico, fl
In what department/drug stores can I find e.l.f. products? on the hunt for some good cruelty free brands! thanks