BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #34 in Eyeliner

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide Expert Liquid Liner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic eye effects...

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)

• Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?145 Answers
  • Do you prefer liquid eyeliner or a eyeliner pencil? 10 Answers
  • I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasti...44 Answers
ÑõûRâ S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical when buying these liquid lipstibs becouse l was worried iy would remind me too much of gloss but l was pleasantly
Katie M.
Portland, OR
Review for: Black, Coffee
This eyeliner is better than any other $1 liquid eyeliner but it’s drying, smeary, hard to apply, easy to make mistakes, super wet and burns my eyelids a bit so I worry it’s unsafe for my eyes. I like the coffee because it looks more natural on me but I’m not sure I’ll repurchase,
charlotte g.
Mill Bay
Review for: Black
I have never used a liquid eyeliner that has dried out so fast. It lasted a week. It became chunky and hard to apply. I love the gel eyeliner that elf made, so I decided to give this one a try, and it was not the same. I don't know how one company can make two similar products, so so different. It gets 2 starts because it is a true black, and the first time I used at, I didn't need to go over with more than one layer in order to get a true black line.
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Review for: Black
I love liquid liner because it's really black it goes on alot easier then what a pencil does and it leaves a very nice finish to it. I like the way the packaging is because you can really hold on to the brush when putting it on.
Hailey M.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Charcoal, Black, Midnight
I absolutely love this eyeliner it's super affordable it works great it comes out super dark it's just all-around amazing I use it every day
Aicha B.
Review for: Midnight, Midnight, Coffee, Charcoal, Black, Coffee
hi , i reaaaalllly love this product its great its easy to use its super cool
the packaging is sweet easy to grap
comparing to others its very elagant it not like those lame eyeliners where it just drys in the middle of its use
i defiantly recommend it :)
Review for: Black
I am new to elf products and this is one of my favourites. I have always used a pencil liner in the past but thought i would try this style for a change and it works really well good colour payoff and easy to apply. I would prefer the brush to be a little softer to use as its quite firm but other than that this is great product at a great value price i would buy again
Emma C.
Tyler
Review for: Charcoal
I’ve been using this liquid eyeliner for i don’t know how long I’ve tried switching up but this has always been my favorite to use, there’s no point in going to spend 15-20$ on eyeliner when elf is the best for it!
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Black
It’s not the best eyeliner I’ve ever used but it gets the job done. The wand at the end is easy to apply and it is very pigmented and dries down, something I look for in a good eyeliner. Would recommend to a friend.
Harleen B.
Vancouver
Review for: Black
I bought this eyeliner because of the incredibly cheap price and because I don't use eyeliner on an everyday basis, it just didnt make sense to buy a super expensive one. This eyeliner is so easy to apply, application is so easy. However, it does smudge a lot and is a bit hard to take off. Overall, I'd repurchase.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?
Loribel A.
Simpsonville, SC
I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??
Monique A.
Toronto,On
How good is elfs liquid eyeliner!?
Mikayla F.
Rochester, NY
Does it wipe off easily or fade away throughout the day?
michelle g.
valrico, fl
In what department/drug stores can I find e.l.f. products? on the hunt for some good cruelty free brands! thanks