6 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #36 in Eyeliner

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide Expert Liquid Liner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic eye effects...

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)

• Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?142 Answers
  • Do you prefer liquid eyeliner or a eyeliner pencil? 10 Answers
  • I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??44 Answers
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Review for: Black
I love that this liquid eyeliner is so affordable and the tip is so thin.  It's usually my go to for my everyday makeup and I buy it at walmart.  The only thing that I don't like about it is that it doesn't last all day.  I usually have to reapply midday to get it to be a dark line on my eyes because it usually smudges.
Brieanna M.
Brieanna M.
Maricopa, AZ
This is sort of a runny, liquidy liquid liner (genius description, I know). Before you run it along your lid, you should rub the excess off on the side, or else you're going to end up with a blip of eyeliner where you don't want it. For such a little pot, it has plenty of eyeliner in it too.
It has a brush tip, that sometimes splits apart, but usually you can still get a crisp, defined line with it. It has a thinner brush than the NYC liquid liner, and the part you hold is much shorter. It has a matte finish, and while it doesn't stay completely intact on my oily, hooded eyes for 9 hours, it stays damn good enough, and can be easily solved by running a pencil liner over it, or by running black shadow along it. It doesn't flake off, it merely fades to a slightly less pigmented black. If you have very oily lids, or super hooded lids, I would stay away from this - it can take a bit to dry, and if your eyes are too hooded, it can easily transfer and smudge everywhere. It doesn't completely withstand my watery eyes at the corner either, so you either learn to wipe the smudgey bits away, like I do, or you steer clear of this, because it's not waterproof.
Overall, if you're learning to use liquid liner, this is a pretty cheap starting point, or if you like short, brush tip liquid liners, and don't have hooded, oily lids, I would say give this a try.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this for my first liquid liner, but I had a difficult time with it bleeding and just being wet looking after it was supposed to dry down. I don't blame the product fully, I have friends who swear by this stuff.

I'd recommend for beginners to get the hang of liquid liner before investing in any high end brands to practice on.
Sherry R.
Sherry R.
Piedmont , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love and recommend this product! It is not tested on animals. This eyeliner glides on well and stays put all day.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually pick up seasons when I line my eyes every week and there are always 2 or 3 new eyeliners to try, the first thing I want to say is that the product is extremely liquid, so be careful when applying it and get rid of the excess. Product at the tip. Something that I liked is that your brush is short and this allows a good mobility at the time of application (if you are not very expert outlining your eyes this is a point in your favor), as for its duration to me seems average, After 4 or 5 hours with the outline you're probably going to have to tweak it, your finish is matte (and not shiny like many other eyeliner) to me in particular I liked it, I find it quite economical and I'm going to put it 4/5 stars !
Raissa A.
Raissa A.
Esta é uma espécie de líquido liquido líquido (descrição genial, eu sei). Antes de executá-lo ao longo de sua tampa, você deve esfregar o excesso fora do lado, ou então você vai acabar com um blip de eyeliner onde você não quer. Para tal uma panela pequena, tem a abundância do eyeliner nele demasiado. Tem uma ponta da escova, que às vezes se separa, mas geralmente você pode imóvel começar uma linha, crisp definida com ela. Ele tem uma escova mais fina do que o líquido NYC forro, ea parte que você tem é muito mais curto. Ele tem um acabamento fosco e, embora não permaneça completamente intacto em meus olhos oleosos, com capuz por 9 horas, ele permanece muito bom o suficiente, e pode ser facilmente resolvido executando um lápis forro sobre ele, ou executando a sombra preta ao longo isto. Ele não flake fora, ele meramente se desvanece a um preto ligeiramente menos pigmentado. Se você tem tampas muito oleosas, Ou super tampas com capuz, eu ficaria longe disso - pode demorar um pouco para secar, e se seus olhos são muito encapuzados, ele pode facilmente transferir e mancha em todos os lugares. Ele não resiste completamente meus olhos lacrimejantes na esquina, então você quer aprender a limpar os pedaços smudgey, como eu faço, ou você orientar clara deste, porque não é à prova d'água. No geral, se você estiver aprendendo a usar líquido liner, este é um ponto de partida muito barato, ou se você gosta de curto, pincel escova líquidos e não têm tampas com capuz, oleoso, eu diria dar uma chance. Ou você orientar clara disto, porque não é impermeável. No geral, se você estiver aprendendo a usar líquido liner, este é um ponto de partida muito barato, ou se você gosta de curto, pincel escova líquidos e não têm tampas com capuz, oleoso, eu diria dar uma tentativa. Ou você orientar clara disto, porque não é impermeável. No geral, se você estiver aprendendo a usar líquido liner, este é um ponto de partida muito barato, ou se você gosta de curto, pincel escova líquidos e não têm tampas com capuz, oleoso, eu diria dar uma chance.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
This brand was my first liquid eyeliner. It is now a makeup bag must-have! It's easy to use and lasts very well. You certainly can't beat the price!
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Black
This is a GREAT, inexpensive eyeliner IF you know what you're doing. I have used this in the past and liquid just takes a lot more practice than the marker eyeliners. This formula is pigmented goes on wet, and takes a minute or so to dry, so make sure that you don't do too much blinking during that time, or it will be a disaster. I bought this for years, and think it's a great product, but I now use another eyeliner that I am in love with.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cat-eyes are part of my daily look and have been for several years now, so I'm always being asked for liquid eyeliner recommendations. I think people assume that, since I'm such a cat-eye aficionado, I chunk a lot of money out every few months for some high-end liner, but nope- I grab from the $1 section of e.l.f! I usually map out my line with the e.l.f eyeliner pen (also usually only $1) as it's easier to control, and then go over it with this darker and more defining liquid liner. It glides smoothly over eyeshadow, and stays on for most of the day, while still washing off without too many difficult smears (as I have experienced in my experiments with many other eyeliner brands). I would strongly recommend this to anyone!
Kate P.
Kate P.
Portland, OR
Several years ago I was on the hunt for the perfect liquid eyeliner for my everyday winged eyel (aka the kitten eye). Most products advertised the latest and greatest fool proof "tip!" Chisel tips, two sided tips, tips ranging in size from ultra fine to something I would only use for decorating a car window! My first thought "a marker for your eyes - brilliant!" However, my excitement always turned to disappointment when the eye marker seemed to dry out almost immediately - no matter how fast I put the cap back on or how expensive the product. I quickly figured out I definitely prefer a traditional tiny brush for the tip. Other liquid eyeliners either had a great tip or had a great liquid formula but never both! Imagine my surprise when I saw a small e.l.f. display in a 711 (oh thank heaven)!! This liquid eyeliner was part of the display and I put it on the counter next to a 6 pack of IPA thinking, "at least a $2.00 product isn't going to feel like a punch in the gut when it turns out to be another bust!" The first time I used it, the entire cast of Sister Act was magically appeared behind me belting out Hail Holy Queen! Okay, at that point my expectations were at rock bottom, but seriously this stuff is good. Good enough to keep buying again and again and go back to when I get the itch to change it up.
Selina L.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?
Loribel A.
Loribel A.
Simpsonville, SC
I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??
Monique A.
Monique A.
Toronto,On
How good is elfs liquid eyeliner!?
Mikayla F.
Mikayla F.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does it wipe off easily or fade away throughout the day?
michelle g.
michelle g.
valrico, fl
In what department/drug stores can I find e.l.f. products? on the hunt for some good cruelty free brands! thanks