BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyeliner

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide Expert Liquid Liner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic eye effects...

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)

• Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?145 Answers
  • Do you prefer liquid eyeliner or a eyeliner pencil? 10 Answers
  • I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasti...45 Answers
Shehd S.
Review for: Midnight
I bought this product around a year ago and is still laying in my makeup drawer. The Bristols on the tip are stiff when you first purchase is but gets clumpy overtime. This eyeliner is definitely not long lasting due to the fact that throughout the day it gets into a lighter shade of black. Also when applying this product on my eyes it can get a little messy and can smudge easily. Overall I wouldn't recommend this eyeliner and I'm definitely not going to purchase it again!
Nour S.
Montreal
Review for: Coffee
The brush is so thin but the quality is really bad ! I was really disappointed :/ may be i had to choose a darker one but this one wasn’t dark at all !
Emilia R.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Black
I opened this product and it was all dried out!!! Could not even get one use out of it because there was absolutely no transfer. Very disappointed!!!!
Emily F.
Haddon Heights
Review for: Midnight
I can;t stand the poor quality in this product. I’m a fan of e.l.f. but this is the worst thing I’ve tried for the company. I drys out and gets very clumpy. Also it smears really bad if u mess up. One time i messed up ad had to redue half of my face. I wouldn’t recommend buying this and it does matter if it's cheap. Stay away from this product.
Judicious W.
Not very effective I love an precise line with minimal effort. I don't like this product it tends to smear before I'm done applying not very dramatic looking looks dull and cheapened .it's inexpensive I say save up some more coins and get an real eyeliner.
Brittney R.
Baltimore
Review for: Midnight
I hated this product. I am not sure if I got a bad one or if it was just the product. The formula was partly dried out, the formula was streaky and did not apply smoothly. If I tried to go over a patchy line with more product it seemingly removed the original product like dry erase markers when you write over something that was already there. I was not a fan.
Dana N.
Review for: Midnight
For the price it's a very cheap eyeliner. When they say expert it is for an expert it is such a pain to try to do. I personally will never buy this again.
Syd O.
Livingston, TN.
Review for: Charcoal
When I bought this eyeliner, I had read many reviews saying it was wonderful. I didn't have this experience with it. The wand was flimsy and to me was hard to work with. Also, there was a sort of glitter to the eyeliner once it dried.

Speaking of drying, it takes forever to dry and smears very easily.

All in all, I would not recommend this eyeliner. There are better eyeliners you can get for close to the same price.
Megan P.
Salisbury, MD
I did not like this at all. It cracks really easily and right away. Its perfection only lasted on my face for about 20 minutes.
Ana G.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Midnight
this eyeliner isn't really something i would ever buy again. i do not like the applicator or how it sets after it dries i think this really isn't a good eyeliner. even if it is very affordable i don't think is a good product to spend your money on
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?
Loribel A.
Simpsonville, SC
I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??
Mikayla F.
Rochester, NY
Does it wipe off easily or fade away throughout the day?
Monique A.
Toronto,On
How good is elfs liquid eyeliner!?
michelle g.
valrico, fl
In what department/drug stores can I find e.l.f. products? on the hunt for some good cruelty free brands! thanks