6 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #30 in Eyeliner

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide Expert Liquid Liner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic eye effects...

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)

• Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?142 Answers
  • Do you prefer liquid eyeliner or a eyeliner pencil? 10 Answers
  • I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??44 Answers
Angelica H.
Angelica H.
Smiths Sta, AL
Review for: Black
Hard to get a straight line. Runs so easily. Terrible product overall!! I DO NOT recommend this to ANYONE!!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Review for: Charcoal
When I bought this at Walmart it was priced at $1, I use elf a lot and usually, I'm satisfied and figured I'd try out the liquid eyeliner. In this case, I wasn't impressed. The eyeliner was sort of hard to actually use, I had to put more pressure than usual, then when it finally dried it cracked so much so overall I didn't like this item as much as other elf stuff.
Ashlan A.
Ashlan A.
I did not care for this eye liner. I'm not particular when it comes to eye liner, but this one did not last. It went on clumpy and anything but smooth. I tried to use it until it was empty to get my money's worth, but I couldn't do it. I usually love elf products, but this is one they need to fix.
Diana C.
Diana C.
El Paso
Beauty Junkie Expert
The eyeliner never worked on me, bought one once and when i tried it on it felt like water and it broke down it never peinted so i tjought it was defective, bought a bew one and the same thibg happened, this eyeliner is not good.
Sa I.
Sa I.
Review for: Black
To be beautiful all the time and chic start puting this amazing eyeliner 💜💜💜👑👑👑👑
Like it so much 😊
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Review for: Black
I bought this because i was in need of an eyeliner asap but this was totally not worth buying, I guess you get what you pay for. Don't recommend at all.
Vannesa C.
Vannesa C.
Butner, NC
Review for: Black
I bought this a couple years back thinking it was going to be good but I honestly hated it. First of all it wasn't very pigmented, it legit looked a bit watered out. Also the product separated and feathered out whenever I applied it. I thought maybe I had gotten a bad one or something since I saw many good reviews so I decided to try it again like 2 years later but it went on the same as the one I had previously tried, SMH. It also has that shiny finish which I dont like. Tbh, this is one of the worst liquid eyeliners I have tried, do not recommend.
Kelly Louise D.
Kelly Louise D.
Cape Coral`
Review for: Black
I don't know how there are so many good reviews on here. I used this eyeliner when I could not afford my regular eyeliner  Kat Von D Ink Liner or even my drug store Kat Von D doup  L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner, Teal 561 by L'Oreal Paris  I got the elf because of how cheap it was & that I liked Elf's mascara so I decided to try out their eyeliner as well. It was a mistake, I went to an event and NO ONE was able to tell I had eyeliner on since it already faded and crusted in some parts. I thought at first, it's cheap it may need some reinforcement to stay. I got my stay all day makeup spray and it normally does the trick to my drug store eye shadows, it did NOTHING to Elf's eyeliner. When it comes to your wings ladies, spend the extra $5-$10 it's so worth it in the end when your eyeliner looks fresh after 4 hours wearing it.
Magali A.
Magali A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly hated this eyeliner. It was very hard to apply and would smear so easily. I would not recommend this eyeliner
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Midnight
I have such a hard time writing this review because I’m in love with Elf.... this eyeliner does not work for me. It’s cheap but so is most of elf’s products, so that’s nice but I have to keep reapplying it, it doesn’t show up very well and I hate that! I have to put on so many layers just for it to show up. Very disappointed.
Selina L.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?
Loribel A.
Loribel A.
Simpsonville, SC
I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??
Monique A.
Monique A.
Toronto,On
How good is elfs liquid eyeliner!?
Mikayla F.
Mikayla F.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does it wipe off easily or fade away throughout the day?
michelle g.
michelle g.
valrico, fl
In what department/drug stores can I find e.l.f. products? on the hunt for some good cruelty free brands! thanks