6 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #30 in Eyeliner

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide Expert Liquid Liner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic eye effects...

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)

• Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?142 Answers
  • Do you prefer liquid eyeliner or a eyeliner pencil? 10 Answers
  • I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??44 Answers
Marisa L.
Marisa L.
Review for: Black, Midnight
Elf was my very first makeup brand ever trying. Being 15 and not knowing what product was good & what wasn't... Elf's eyeliner's have ALWAYS been my "go to's.." I'm 23 now and 'til this very day I'm  very much obsessed w/ my black/midnight/charcoal colors. đź‘Ť
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Review for: Midnight
This has to be the best drug store liquid liner out there! This stuff so black and it lasts forever and doesn’t dry out.
Michelle m.
Michelle m.
Wyoming, MI
Review for: Midnight
Winged cat eye liner is my go to look and has been since high school. Needless to say I've tried alot of eyeiners and this is one of my favorites. The price can't be beat. Applicator allows clean lines and sharp points. Only downside to this product is it is not waterproof.
Amira T.
Amira T.
kef
Review for: Coffee, Black, Coffee
The elf eyeliner is a nice product specially the black with finish matte make your eyes beautiful the packaging is expectable and the price is acceptable, is long lasting last for 10 hours,  I will try it again , girls try it is not bad at all,  so recommend. I like the beautiful color and cohesion  also It lasts for a long time as it gives beauty to the eyes and charming elegance It is a pleasure to use it again
Monica A.
Monica A.
Review for: Black
very black and creamy. glides on easy and quick. doesnt smudge through out the day and lasts all day. easy to use and great for beginners like me!
Desirae M.
Desirae M.
Review for: Black
E.l.f eyeliner is both cheap and effective! It glides on my eyes so flawlessly! I really like doing a cat eye with this eyeliner! its so sleek! You absolutely can not pass this by especially for the price! I recommend to anyone to give it a try :)
Catherine I.
Catherine I.
Rockford
Review for: Black
I use this for my go to liner. I love it!Easy to use for me and to control my different eye. Love the color. I would recommend
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Evansville
Review for: Black
I’ve shopped around for liquid eyeliners, and never thought the one I would love the most would be the $2 one. It’s such a great quality, and it’s so inexpensive which makes it that much better! 10/10 recommend!
Aaliyah M.
Aaliyah M.
Owings Mills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite eyeliner!!! It is one of the best to get. Easy to apply doesn't run as easy as wet n wild.I got it from Walmart for like $2
RĂŁn Y.
RĂŁn Y.
Alger
Review for: Black
The felt tip is the only thing different between this liner and the tattoo liner in my opinion. It's a bit thicker of a tip so getting a super thin point or line is harder but this doesn't have a brush that will fray like the tattoo liner does. The collection of colors is great and it's truly waterproof if you can get it to dry down. My eyes water a bit when I'm doing my eyeliner and that caused this to bleed into my eyeshadow on the inner third of my eye even if I put black eyeshadow over it immediately with a liner brush. I wouldn't totally recommend this for a beginner because it does dry down quickly but it would be decent for everyone else including those with hooded eyes because it does dry so quickly. That means it's not going to be forgiving of someone who makes mistakes at eyeliner. It lasts most of the day except in the inner third. It's very pigmented. Great price. This lasted me less than a month doing a semi thick winged liner daily and touch ups throughout the day.
Selina L.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?
Loribel A.
Loribel A.
Simpsonville, SC
I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??
Monique A.
Monique A.
Toronto,On
How good is elfs liquid eyeliner!?
Mikayla F.
Mikayla F.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does it wipe off easily or fade away throughout the day?
michelle g.
michelle g.
valrico, fl
In what department/drug stores can I find e.l.f. products? on the hunt for some good cruelty free brands! thanks