BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyeliner

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide Expert Liquid Liner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic eye effects...

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)

• Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?145 Answers
  • Do you prefer liquid eyeliner or a eyeliner pencil? 10 Answers
  • I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasti...45 Answers
safia đź’….
abudhabi
Review for: Charcoal, Black, Midnight, Midnight
why you buying the expensive eyeliner, and you have this e.l.f eyeliner, its the good quality , inexpensive, and good pigmentation.
PELINUS J.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Black
My most by favorite liquid eyeliner would have to be elf! I’m in love of how good quality it is and just in most stores $1 dollars. It’s a long lasting eyeliner. I highly recommend for you ladies that like liquid liners.
Kate S.
Texas
Review for: Black
VERY GOOD! I bought this awhile ago and there is so much product in it! I bought the black one, silver one, and gold one and they all worked amazing! So good for its price!! So easy to apply and has a good brush! I would recommend this 100 percent!!
Dalia B.
El mhalla el kubra
Review for: Charcoal
It's magic. It's black as coal. Always use it. It does not melt with the sun either. its the best.is a perfect
Haeun |.
Review for: Midnight
The ELF eyeliner is amazing especially looking at how much it cost and how much of a good quality eyeliner it just SHOOK me. That proves how much awesome drugstore products in there price range.So if your looking for a affordable eyeliner ELF has hooked you up.
Vansssa K.
Richmond
Review for: Black
YES! This is my holy grail eyeliner! It is the easily application possible, the little brush is fine and perfect enough to get a sharp tip. And for the price you cannot go wrong! I will always use this liner! It also lasts all day (unless you cry)
Jessica B.
Review for: Black
One of my favorite drug store liquid eyeliners! It’s long lasting and the color is the perfect black!
Carlyn W.
Review for: Black
This product may be cheap, but if you're a broke college student like I am, this is a great product. Ive had mine for a while and it still has product and works great. The brush for the eyeliner is thin and applies a nice, clean line. One of my favorite eye liners.
I was skeptical when buying these liquid lipstibs becouse l was worried iy would remind me too much of gloss but l was pleasantly
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Review for: Black
I love liquid liner because it's really black it goes on alot easier then what a pencil does and it leaves a very nice finish to it. I like the way the packaging is because you can really hold on to the brush when putting it on.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?
Loribel A.
Simpsonville, SC
I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??
Mikayla F.
Rochester, NY
Does it wipe off easily or fade away throughout the day?
Monique A.
Toronto,On
How good is elfs liquid eyeliner!?
michelle g.
valrico, fl
In what department/drug stores can I find e.l.f. products? on the hunt for some good cruelty free brands! thanks