BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #34 in Eyeliner

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide Expert Liquid Liner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic eye effects...

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)

• Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?145 Answers
  • Do you prefer liquid eyeliner or a eyeliner pencil? 10 Answers
  • I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasti...44 Answers
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyeliner goes on smooth but it you can't do much more for your eyes for at least two or so minutes because it doesn't dry fast even if you don't put much on. also, if you get tears this stuff burns and I highly recommended NOT buying this, if you end up leaving it on over night the outcome is horrible and you will be scrubbing your face the next day. so the whole month I tried that I hardly ever liked it.
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really am not a fan of this liner. It doesn't create a solid liner so I have to go back over it 20 times and because it has a long brush I no up with liner all over the place. Sometimes I'll accidentally stick it practically in my eye and then I have black tears which ruins my foundation (I apply foundation first) just wasn't a fan of this liner mainly due to it being so inconsistent and streaky/patchy
Amariah M.
Killeen, TX
You can't beat the price of this eyeliner. But you also get what you pay for. This eyeliner is very liquidy and will only work on top of powder. (which means you probably wont get good use out it if you only planned on wearing eyeliner alone on your eyes) This is great for a beginner who doesn't want to spend a ton of money learning to use eyeliner. But if not I would suggest investing into a better one.
Mally B.
Wixom, MI
Review for: Essential Black Eye Liner Elf Makeup Professional Sexy By E.L.F.
This item is great in the fact that the price, you can't beat. The color, is super dark so you do not have to sit and apply over and over to achieve a dark black... The only thing that I didn't like is the brush. It is hard to do a perfect winged look. There is not a lot of control with the brush because the bristles are a little bit longer than what I'm used to. Other than that, it's a great product!
Aisha W.
Absecon, NJ
I HATE the glitter and regular eyeliner in this! I found the regular colors like black and brown were okay if I wore a concealer and pressing powder on my eyelid to prime but the glitter ones? Don't even get me started!!! They would dry up kind of like eye boogers? ūüėā I love putting glitter in the corner of my eyes and on my lids but this eyeliner just doesn't cut the chase! ūüė° DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL!
Kendra S.
This product is great for the makeup lover on a budget. For the most part it gets the job done, but I've found personally the liner is not to most durable. When it comes to opacity, the liner take a few run throughs to avoid any streakiness. I've found that if you have oily eyelids it's best to prime the eye with some sort of powder and then this liner is pretty much good to go throughout the day.
Kaiti C.
Pitman, NJ
I've used this liquid eyeliner for quite some time, because I've gotten it in several different holiday packs. The fact that it's around $3 when bought on its own is also a plus! I think this is a great eyeliner for anyone just starting out or anyone on a budget. The opaqueness wears away a little throughout the day but if you tap black eyeshadow over it when you first put it on it helps a lot!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Essential Black Eye Liner Elf Makeup Professional Sexy By E.L.F.
This is a great little eyeliner to have!! The price is amazing and super cheap. Only a dollar or two. The pigment is great, it doesn't flake or smear or anything. It's pretty easy to apply and get a great winged eyeliner. And again, it's sooooo incredibly cheap! I would definitely reccommend this product. I've bought this product several times and I know I will continue to buy it in the future!
Catt G.
Fort Mill, SC
Review for: Essential Black Eye Liner Elf Makeup Professional Sexy By E.L.F.
This is my all-time favorite eyeliner and I've been using it since freshman year in high school. It's incredibly easy to use takes a long time for it to be empty and stays on the way that I like. I do not use the waterproof because I hate waterproof Cosmetics but I'm sure it's amazing too I always keep about four or five in my makeup bag in my purse and in my car in case I ever need a touch-up
Jaymee G.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first eyeliner I ever got, it was ok but not the best. This eyeliner isn't as dark as I like my eyeliner to be and if you have oily skin or it's a hot day and you don't apply setting spray then it will smudge. I would recommend this to beginners just to get the hang of perfecting the wing but once you think you've got the hang of it switch over to a higher quality liquid eyeliner.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?
Loribel A.
Simpsonville, SC
I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??
Monique A.
Toronto,On
How good is elfs liquid eyeliner!?
Mikayla F.
Rochester, NY
Does it wipe off easily or fade away throughout the day?
michelle g.
valrico, fl
In what department/drug stores can I find e.l.f. products? on the hunt for some good cruelty free brands! thanks