6 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #36 in Eyeliner

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide Expert Liquid Liner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic eye effects...

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)

• Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?141 Answers
  • Do you prefer liquid eyeliner or a eyeliner pencil? 10 Answers
  • I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??44 Answers
sonia c.
sonia c.
Review for: Essential Black Eye Liner Elf Makeup Professional Sexy By E.L.F.
This is a very inexpensive eyeliner and it glides so smoothly on my eyelid. No need for pulling on my eyelid my eyelid has a lot of lose skin on it, sounds gross but pulling or stretching my lid makes it more wrinkly so this eyeliner is a life saver! It stays on! The hard part is doing the wing not too long lol but other than that its the best eyeliner I've used in years! so happy with my purchase and i never want to run out!
Kalin B.
Kalin B.
I'm kind of divided on this one...
I used to own it (always trying out various types of liquid eyeliners since that's my favorite makeup product) and it was very black but it would start to come off throughout the day or crack. Trying to apply over the cracks just creates more because it's not a layer-able product. I did like how much you can get out of it, since I had it for a while until it ran out, but would not recommend.
Ashlie P.
Ashlie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does stay on all day. does come out perfectly with light strokes. also it is pigmented. I use the brush it comes with, takes some practice to use! I got this as a cheap alternative to quickly hold me over.... i might as well keep it, as it works fine! One thing though, it does bleed into my corners throughout the day..... i become greasy i assume and that happens.. i would say this doesn't do well with greasy/oily eyelids
Jayda F.
Jayda F.
This is actually my go to liner. I work constantly and it's one of my favorites it's insane I only got this for a dollar it's highly pigmented and a deep deep black. I also find it's super long-lasting and the quality for how cheap it is was absolutely phenomenal and there's just no way you can pass this up I've repurchased thus many many times and will continue until I I can find an eyeliner that's better then this $1 liner
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Essential Black Eye Liner Elf Makeup Professional Sexy By E.L.F.
The formula for this product has gotten much better since I last bought it. At first it smelled of ink and did not last very long but now it's gotten much better wit the smell and overall application. The brush is easy to use, good dry time, not matte. The only cons is that it wipes easy and it's a bit liquidity. I got mines in two colors Jet Black and Midnight. Midnight is more of a blue ink pen and Jet Black is black.
Sydney P.
Sydney P.
Kennesaw, GA
I enjoyed this eyeliner and it was very cost effective. I used it every day and the color was always very impactful. However, I had a lot of issues with it running throughout the day so I would have to reapply multiple times. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with oily eyelids. It ran out a bit faster for me than it would for some others because of the constant reapplication. For the price though, it's a pretty good value.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Hope Mills, NC
I bought this on a whim standing in line one day. It was cheap and I figured it would do until I bought my usual stuff. Now I only use this. The brush is thin so it's perfect for doing winged liner or just having a thin line. Also it doesn't run on me like everything else did. I wore this to the zoo and even sweating for four hours it didn't smudge or run! I tell everyone I know about it and they all end up loving it too.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Long Beach , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my practice eyeliner and the reason I say that is because the price and the formula. You're not going to find very many liquid eyeliners that are $2, but the formula matches the price. You get what you pay for, because the product does not last long and still ends up flaking off and being patchy. Definitely not good for an all day wear or a night out, but if you're trying to hone your skills then this is for you.
Marina O.
Marina O.
Canoga Park, CA
My #1 favorite eyeliner. I was a mac addict and have also tried many, many other brands as I used to review for several websites and e.l.f liquid eyeliner is the best kept secret. The brush is the perfect size for super thin eyeliner and to add and thicken it as well. The tip creates perfect wings and the liquid just glides right on. The best part is that the color is rich in pigmentation and stays in place all day long
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Phoenix, AZ
SO SO affordable, I believe its $1? You cant go wrong with that! I use elf eyeliner every morning to apply my wing, and the thin applicator makes it so easy to make that sharp wing. Because the applicator is so thin and precise, I do have a problem applying to the top of my eyelid, but that may be because I prefer a thicker line. I'm sure you can apply to your thickness preference. I recommend this product to everyone!
Selina L.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?
Loribel A.
Loribel A.
Simpsonville, SC
I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??
Mikayla F.
Mikayla F.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does it wipe off easily or fade away throughout the day?
Monique A.
Monique A.
Toronto,On
How good is elfs liquid eyeliner!?
michelle g.
michelle g.
valrico, fl
In what department/drug stores can I find e.l.f. products? on the hunt for some good cruelty free brands! thanks