6 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #36 in Eyeliner

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide Expert Liquid Liner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic eye effects...

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)

• Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?141 Answers
  • Do you prefer liquid eyeliner or a eyeliner pencil? 10 Answers
  • I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??44 Answers
Ashleigh H.
Ashleigh H.
This eyeliner is amazing, for only costing one single dollar. It is a good eyeliner to start out learning with. The brush is long and precise. The only brush problem I had was when I first opened it, one or two bristles were standing off to the side. That wasn't too big of a problem, they just had to be cut off. The formula of the eyeliner is thick and rich. The pigment is dark. This is perfect for creating cat eyes on a budget. I recommend!
Baylee G.
Baylee G.
Garland, TX
I have been purchasing this eyeliner for about 7 or 8 years now, but have just recently decided to stop. For $1 or so, this is a great liquid eyeliner. It comes on opaque and dries down completely. However, it is not matte, and therefore never looks that black. It also is not water-proof, sweat-proof, or smudge-proof at all. I constantly have to reapply this product because it fades and smudges so easily. I do not recommend this eyeliner!
Aly N.
Aly N.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
This eyeliner is so smooth and dark! Its perfect if you want a jet black eyeliner for a drugstore price. The applicator is so small that you can easily create a flick or a dramatic cat eye. I also recommend this for anyone who wants to get into eyeliner but doesn't want to splurge. The only downside to this eyeliner is that it does flake a little after a couple of hours. I do think that's reasonable for the price and color payoff, though.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Bridgewater, MA
I am super picky with my liquid eye liner. When I ran out of my last one I decided to try something new. I love ELF products because they are so adorable and usually super reliable. This eyeliner was no different! It applies smooth and super thin. Which is awesome for creating the PERFECT wings every time. Also, because it's a super thin brush I can create a simple day look or a super dramatic going out look. Absolutely would recommend :)
Jazz C.
Jazz C.
Las Vegas, NV
By far this is my favorite eyeliner I have ever used. It is so easy to use the consistency is consistent no matter where you start it. It lasts all day long and doesn't smudge. I love how clean and concise it is to put on giving you the exact look you are going for. this is my go-to whenever I am doing my face. I love how affordable this brand is. you get a great product for an affordable price and all of my friends and family use it.
Alex N.
Alex N.
Livonia, Mi
I love this eyeliner! For such a low price you cannot beat it. I find it comparable to both Sephora brand liquid eyeliner, and Urban Decay liquid eyeliner. The brush is thin and flexible, and it allows for easy application. While the bottle is small, it does last a long time. This is my every day eyeliner that I use, and I will continue to use it. Do not pay high prices for big name brands- e.l.f liquid eyeliner is the way to go.
Blaise W.
Blaise W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't care for this liner, for a few different reasons. First, I can't work with the brush. It's nearly impossible to achieve a clean line (especially after it's been used a number of times). Also, I had a lot of issues with running. My cat eye ended up looking more like a raccoon eye at the first sign of any moisture. I gave it two states because it's dirt cheap and there are worse products on the market for the price.
Brenda W.
Brenda W.
Branson, MO
For a liquid eyeliner, this is a good, low cost option. It can clump over time so watch for that. The brush creates a pretty thick line which is nice at times, but not always the look I'm going for. It's a super inexpensive product and you will definitely get your moneys worth out of it, but if you love liquid eyeliners, I would look for something of better quality. If you want the occasional liquid look, this is a great option!
Erin B.
Erin B.
This eyeliner lasts all day, and it is a great solid black color. It can help me create a very bold eye. I struggle with the brush/applicator a little bit, as the one I bought was already damaged on the inside. The product itself is great, but it is definitely a cheaper option. I turn to this one when my other eyeliners are running out or I need to buy a new one but haven't had a chance to run to the store. A good backup option.
Yaret F.
Yaret F.
Hoffman Est, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was completely shocked at how good the eyeliner is I usually stay away from the cheap stuff cause I would just assume it's not good quality but I'm impressed I really love the brush on the eyeliner makes it super easy to apply. The only negative on it is that I always do my makeup and out the door in five minutes but the eyeliner take a while to dry and smudges on my top lid :/ if it dried faster I'd totally give it 5 stars!
Selina L.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?
Loribel A.
Loribel A.
Simpsonville, SC
I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??
Mikayla F.
Mikayla F.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does it wipe off easily or fade away throughout the day?
Monique A.
Monique A.
Toronto,On
How good is elfs liquid eyeliner!?
michelle g.
michelle g.
valrico, fl
In what department/drug stores can I find e.l.f. products? on the hunt for some good cruelty free brands! thanks