BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #27 in Eyeliner

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide Expert Liquid Liner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic eye effects...

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)

• Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?145 Answers
  • Do you prefer liquid eyeliner or a eyeliner pencil? 10 Answers
  • I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasti...45 Answers
Diana Z.
Kansas City , KS
This eyeliner is only two dollars and it is absolutely wonderful I love it so so much. I've used other high-end brand eyeliners and nothing compares to this they're all basically very similar but you can't be an eyeliner that's very good in price two dollars I mean come on. It stays on all day no smearing no smudging and it just works amazingly so if you're on a budget I would definitely go ahead and recommend this
Maria C.
I bought this last night and I would say i am fairly impressed! I'm not great with eyeliners but I love the brush applicator. I have the charcoal color and it is pretty dang black. I don't know about the wear time yet, but when I was taking it off last night from trying it, it had glitter. You can not see this glitter when it's on your lids, but when you are taking it off you define toy see it on your makeup wipe
Britty M.
Super affordable and worth a buy if you're new to makeup and experimenting. I have this is black and midnight (dark blue) and love that they are essentially waterproof and don't smudge. The black liner is goopy and hard to work with for some reason. I've bought two bottles and have the same issue. The blue is perfect and nice if you want something other than black without bringing too much attention to yourself.
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
I have sworn by this eyeliner for at least 5 years. It is a part of my daily routine. I have tried a number of different liquid eyeliners and nothing ever compares to this one. It stays on all day, doesn't smudge, and the best part is - it's super cheap! $2 dollars well spent. The only downside is its not sold in any store other than target. A target isn't always close to me, so I stock up when I do get to one!
Miranda S.
I'm a huge fan of liquid eyeliner, I find them easier to use than the pens. However, this elf liquid eyeliner wasn't for me. I only used it a few times and ended up tossing it in the trash. If you're on a budget the Maybelline stiletto liquid eyeliner is still a great deal at $8. I prefer using the Maybelline stiletto because the color is darker and richer and the wand is easy to control the size of your wings.
Jessica K.
Found it at my local dollar store. Great for a dollar, it was my first liquid eyeliner, just so I would try to see how it was. It was rich in color, kind of matte when it dried. I like because it defines my eyes very well. But it also what I noticed was that throughout the day it kinda rubbed off while becoming crumbly. Not sure if that happens to everyone or not. Not bad though for the first time I used it.
Alicia M.
Goodrich, MI
A lot of people don't seem to like this product but I have had really good use out of mine for years! I love how the tip isn't hard and so it glides on very well and makes a very black (or whatever color you choose) line. It's easy to use and gives a nice winged look. Only 4 stars cause the most recent one I bought seems to be slightly different. Like a shorter and thinner tip which I don't like very much.
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
I hadn't used liquid eyeliner in the past couple of years. I had this eyeliner sitting around collecting dust and decided to try it because my other eyeliners were just not doing it for me. I was supposed to fined that this eyeliner went in smoothly and is very pigmented. As it dried, it did not fade nor flake throughout the day. The applicator is nice and thin which made doing winged eyeliner fairly easy.
Rosemary B.
I love liquid eyeliner for it's ease of use, and I love trying and comparing all different brands. This eyeliner is a great deal for just a couple of bucks! It is very pigmented, and goes on smoothly and evenly. The thing I don't love is the "glossiness" of the liner. It starts to peel off the eyelid in just a few hours. It definitely doesn't have the lasting power for all day wear, but is decent overall.
Karla C.
Sacramento, CA
I haven't used much liquid other than this, but I'm reluctant to change because I love it. I've gotten this eyeliner twice so far. The applicator is so thin and you can get such sharp, precise lines. It's perfect for the thin style eyeliner I like. On the other hand, it's fairly thin. I have to add more product to make the actually fully black. And it does fade, but I mean. It's $3, so what do you expect?
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?
Loribel A.
Simpsonville, SC
I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??
Mikayla F.
Rochester, NY
Does it wipe off easily or fade away throughout the day?
Monique A.
Toronto,On
How good is elfs liquid eyeliner!?
michelle g.
valrico, fl
In what department/drug stores can I find e.l.f. products? on the hunt for some good cruelty free brands! thanks