6 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #36 in Eyeliner

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide Expert Liquid Liner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic eye effects...

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)

• Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?141 Answers
  • Do you prefer liquid eyeliner or a eyeliner pencil? 10 Answers
  • I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??44 Answers
Rhiana G.
Rhiana G.
Los Angeles, CA
This eyeliner is the BEST! Hands down. It is perfect for the cat-eye addicts like myself. The color is deep and it stays on all day regardless of sweat or rain. It is also easy to remove with regular face wash. I almost did not write a review for this product because I already have a hard time finding it in stores as it is always sold out. I have had conversations with other ladies searching the e.l.f. display hoping it would be available. Target, please keep this stocked in stores!!!!!!
Amaya T.
Amaya T.
Lancaster, PA
I love Elf, they're inexpensive and they can be really good quality. This is one of those products that may work for some but not for others. The product itself is great. The only thing that causes me to not purchase this item as much is the application brush. The brush is very unforgiving and makes applying a bit difficult. If you are an expert at eyeliner, I recommend this. If you are just starting out, I suggest their felt tip pen liner. Its around $2 and its much easier to use.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Lexington, KY
This liquid eyeliner is my absolute favorite. At an affordable cost this product makes creating winged eye liner so easy. The thin felt tip allows for easy application and great control of the product across your eyelid. I love how pigmented the black is when applied. Along with this it has amazing staying power throughout the day and does not budge. I always opt for this eyeliner due to the products shape. The smaller brush makes it easier to hold and create a great angled wing.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
Review for: Essential Black Eye Liner Elf Makeup Professional Sexy By E.L.F.
I'm turning into an e.l.f. junkie! I bought this after watching YouTube video, the girl put it on and it looked really good and easy to apply. I love this! My eyes are very sensitive and it did not make them water or itch which happened when I used Maybelline. I also liked that it dried quickly and did not stick to my upper eyelid which Maybelline did a couple hours after applying. You do have to layer it a little but for the price and fast drying I did not find that a big deal.
Hillary B.
Hillary B.
Lake Worth, FL
I'm telling you, this liquid eyeliner is pretty awesome. In the past, Iv'e bought liquid eyeliners ad they were all clumpy and go off during the day. But not this one, it doesn't smear off nor does it budge. It stays on the whole day and dries pretty quickly. When you apply it on the eyes, it goes on really smooth and precise. I love the applicator as well for putting on this eyeliner. If you want a wing for your eyeliner, the p=applicator makes sire it looks nice and sharp.
Kara K.
Kara K.
Wayne, PA
This product is defienitly now a second buy for me. In the description it says how glossy it can be and how it doesn't require any tugging of your eye. Well that's great and all but it's way to glossy to the point where my brush will just slide wherever it wants. I think if you need something real quick or you have a different eyeliner brush that this eyeliner would work but other than that it isn't to great. It is long lasting however and works best with hazel/brown eyes.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Omak, Wa
I love e.l.f. eyeliner. It's affordable - and it gets the job done just like any other brand.
Whether you're looking to get the perfect cat eye, or just add a little drama to your lash line, e.l.f. eyeliner is the perfect makeup companion. It goes on smooth and washes off in a snap. :)
You can't tell that it's not high end, because it doesn't dry out or clump in the bottle - and the application brush works just as well as any other eyeliner brand.
I LOVE my e.l.f. liner!!
Laura B.
Laura B.
Dover, PA
Im new to the whole "eyeliner wing thing". My best friend always has the most amazing top eyeliner, so I wanted to try it.
This company offered a bottle of it, for a very reasonable price. So I tried it.
It's great to practice with, but I found that it didn't really dry as quickly as I wanted it to. By the time I got one I done, and went on to the next, the liner was not dry enough when I blinked. It would smudge. But for the price this is definitely a good starter liner
Ann D.
Ann D.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Upon discovering makeup, this was the first liquid eyeliner that I came across. This was a gift for my birthday and I was happy to receive it. I'll admit that it was a bit hard for me to apply liquid liner, but eventually I learned. The fine tip applicator is perfect for that and the color comes out so pigmented! My first bottle didn't have much stay power though, but I guess I just had a bad one. The second time I tired it, the liner stayed on all day, amazing for $3!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Panama City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good inexpensive eye liner! There is a very fine tip precision brush that makes winged eye liner a piece of cake! It is very much worth the price. You can get it at most drugstores. I would totally purchase it again. It is so inexpensive that you can buy multiple and keep them in areas you may need. I have one in my car, one in my purse, and one in my makeup collection. It is not a completely matte finish, but that's just preference. Love this product!
Selina L.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?
Loribel A.
Loribel A.
Simpsonville, SC
I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??
Mikayla F.
Mikayla F.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does it wipe off easily or fade away throughout the day?
Monique A.
Monique A.
Toronto,On
How good is elfs liquid eyeliner!?
michelle g.
michelle g.
valrico, fl
In what department/drug stores can I find e.l.f. products? on the hunt for some good cruelty free brands! thanks