6 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #36 in Eyeliner

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide Expert Liquid Liner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic eye effects...

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)

• Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?142 Answers
  • Do you prefer liquid eyeliner or a eyeliner pencil? 10 Answers
  • I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??44 Answers
Reeny S.
Reeny S.
Coralville, IA
I really really like this eye liner. I am personally a big fan of liquid eye liner, because with the pencil eye liner I always seem to poke my self in my eyes...oops, I'm very uncoordinated I case you haven't noticed...anywho; it's washable with water so it very easy to get rid of. That's my favorite part about it, and another great thing is, that there easy to replace! It can get a little messy though so beware, if you're not on stable ground do not use it, it will literally draw a line across your forehead. All in all I do recommend this product to anyone who's tired of poking themselves in the eye.
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
This eyeliner was one of my very first experiences with liquid liner, and it helped me perfect my winged liner early on in my makeup journey! It's VERY inexpensive and I'd suggest it to anyone who is just starting out. I eventually graduated to a felt tip "pen" liner, but this prepared me for that without breaking the bank... If I had to save money, I would go back to this in a heart beat. Plus it lasted forever. I don't think I ever went through all the product in a single one of these before it expired or I accidentally left the lid unscrewed a little too much and it dried out... lol
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Linden, MI
I have used multiple high end eyeliners as well as drug store eyeliners. However, none of these compare to e.l.f. liquid liner and I will never go back! I always use this every single day! It is super black and the brush is thin enough for precise application! When I first got the product, it was extremely watery and difficult to apply but I did notice that they recently reformulate the product to help with that and it has made a major difference! The brush hairs also used to poke out of place but they adjusted the brush and it is still easy to use without the problems following it!
Sacha C.
Sacha C.
Las Vegas, NV
For just $3 you too can have some fleeky eyeliner, girl. Is it the best eyeliner in the world? nope probably not but it does what you need it to do and honestly can't beat that price with a stick. I do personally find that I enjoy it a bit more when I go over it for a second layer to get that deep sultry black line so if you don't mind doing that then you should have no problems with this bad boy. I don't particularly have oily lids so I cannot honestly answer if this will transfer on your eyelids if you do but I CAN say I have never had that problem with this product.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
New Hope, AL
E.l.f. liquid eyeliner has got to be the bargain beauty product of the century. I love that it is so affordable that I can have a tube in my purse, in my car and at work! I just love this eye liner! Though I am bit of an eyeliner hoarder and I can honestly say that I have tried them all. I seriously find myself reaching for this over others all the time. The brush takes some getting used to but once you really get the hang of it you will love it. Stays put all day and for a price you can afford on any budget. Definitely one of my favorite go to products!
Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good liquid eyeliner for only $1. It got the job done and not much snagging. I don't give it a full 5 stars, because the brush had a tendency to pull out excess formula. So, a lot goes to waste from wiping off the excess each time you dip. I probably used this for a year before I switched to another inexpensive brand. I used to spend close to $10 for liquid eyeliner. Not these days, I rather spend less. Then, use the money I save to splurge on other makeup items I love! Overall this an inexpensive liquid eyeliner that anyone can use!
Aolani O.
Aolani O.
Review for: Essential Black Eye Liner Elf Makeup Professional Sexy By E.L.F.
This is one of my go to liquid eyeliners on top of being very affordable it's great quality. I would usually wear it a couple times a week. I have dark brown eyes and the eyeliner really helps them pop a little more. One thing that should be fixed is the drying out on the eyelids and slowly chipping off. For me that tends to happen if I wear it for more than about 4 hours or more. I can't even reapply cause it'll make the rest chip off even more since it's so dry. But overall it's a great bang for your buck liquid eyeliner with great quality!
Kate L.
Kate L.
Denver , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not wild about this product. (but what to expect for 1 dollar eyeliner?) Well, the tube is pretty standard, "tower" like, the volume is small. (but why would you need 600 oz of eyeliner anyway) . The main drawback to this eyeliner is the applicator - in my opinion the brush is way too short and it doesn't give you a possibility to draw a perfect line. And second, the eyeliner is awfully not lasting. You sweat a little and there it is - black stuff all over your lid. I've got this product long ago, but still didn't use even a half of it.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Hayward, CA
I have bought this brand of liquid eyeliner on and off. The first time I bought it, it worked OK for this first usage, was a nice dark black, then the next day it sucked, and it dried up(or something, cause nothing came out) after a week. Then I went back and got a new one and it worked better, and lasted a little longer, but still didn't work well. I expected it last at least 3 1/2 weeks, maybe a hole month, but it doesn't applicate anymore after a short period of time. Longest it's lastede is 2 1/2 weeks... Maybe it's just my bad luck.
Shaniqua d.
Shaniqua d.
Franklin Park, NJ
Elf is one company that will never go out of style. I have been an Elf-ie since the dawn of the company and it has never sold out, loss product quality, nothing but live up to a well-loved and well-known name! This liquid eyeliner is one I stock up on! I simply can't live without having a few on hand and ready for my usage! The product inside isn't too clumpy or "watery", it's the perfect black pigment that neither stains nor fades! That Goldy Locks, kinda product that is JUSTTTT RIIIIGHT! I adore Elf and will always be an avid Elf-ie!
Selina L.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?
Loribel A.
Loribel A.
Simpsonville, SC
I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??
Monique A.
Monique A.
Toronto,On
How good is elfs liquid eyeliner!?
Mikayla F.
Mikayla F.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does it wipe off easily or fade away throughout the day?
michelle g.
michelle g.
valrico, fl
In what department/drug stores can I find e.l.f. products? on the hunt for some good cruelty free brands! thanks