BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #34 in Eyeliner

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide Expert Liquid Liner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic eye effects...

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)

• Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?145 Answers
  • Do you prefer liquid eyeliner or a eyeliner pencil? 10 Answers
  • I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasti...45 Answers
Angel S.
Hayward, CA
I have bought this brand of liquid eyeliner on and off. The first time I bought it, it worked OK for this first usage, was a nice dark black, then the next day it sucked, and it dried up(or something, cause nothing came out) after a week. Then I went back and got a new one and it worked better, and lasted a little longer, but still didn't work well. I expected it last at least 3 1/2 weeks, maybe a hole month, but it doesn't applicate anymore after a short period of time. Longest it's lastede is 2 1/2 weeks... Maybe it's just my bad luck.
Shaniqua d.
Franklin Park, NJ
Elf is one company that will never go out of style. I have been an Elf-ie since the dawn of the company and it has never sold out, loss product quality, nothing but live up to a well-loved and well-known name! This liquid eyeliner is one I stock up on! I simply can't live without having a few on hand and ready for my usage! The product inside isn't too clumpy or "watery", it's the perfect black pigment that neither stains nor fades! That Goldy Locks, kinda product that is JUSTTTT RIIIIGHT! I adore Elf and will always be an avid Elf-ie!
Erica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was a bit saddened when this liquid liner by Elf wasnt what i hoped it to be. I did like it somewhat but its definitely not the best out there. It did have a pretty nice thinner liquid consistency that wasn't overly thin or watery & the color was an intense black but it took a little longer than normal to dry & the brush didn't always give a nice fluid line. Also there was nothing special, new, or intriguing about it or the packaging.It was very basic & just like all the other basic drug store liquid eye liners out there.
Madeline O.
Bellwood, IL
I find that this eyeliner can be bubblely if you don't use a primer underneath, but this eyeliner works like a dream with primer!
Recently I dyed my hair light and my brows too and I have light pasty skin so black eyeliner was looking a little too bold so I tried this eyeliner in brown, and that little step made my makeup look so much more natural and the application was great, this brush handle allows for more control and the pigment was amazing too!
I love this eyeliner, Elf eyeliner is one of the hidden drugstore gems!
Lauren T.
Yonkers, NY
It is not good it is too liquidy and if you apply it to your waterline a gets in your eye and I had to take a Q-tip and get it out and it hurt a little I recommend this product only for your Upperline it is nice liquid black jacket eyeliner I know it's probably not for your bottom line but most eyeliners should be able to only for your Upperline it is nice liquid black jacket eyeliner I know it's probably not for your bottom line but most eyeliners should be able to be used for both even though it probably leave my place
Shannon H.
Burbank, CA
I actually love this liquid liner. A lot! With a steady and practiced hand I've mastered the cat eye with this liner. It dries incredibly fast, so no smudging on your eyelids. I used to buy this direct from E.L.F.'s website but now I pick it up at Target. Petite pot of liner that goes a LONG way. The cap/applicator has cracked on the last two pots I've purchased and it does tend to get "booger-y" even when kept in dry, cool conditions. But with a wonderful dark pigment and no smudging it's easy to look past those flaws.
Kambria M.
Bellingham, WA
Love love LOVE! This liner is a real trooper! I love the brush applicator as it's not too stiff or too flimsy, it's perfect! The liner is very pigmented and leaves an intense black line without any streakiness. I set this with an eyeshadow, as I do with any liner and throughout the day I don't notice any bleeding, or smudging. I have worn this to Japan in extreme humidity and to many conventions where it is hot and I wear it for many hours. The midnight blue color is nice as well! Will repurchase time and time again!
stephanie d.
Hermitage, PA
As someone who doesn't mind splurging on expensive, higher end make-up, this is still my go to liquid liner. I know some complain about the staying power, but unless I rub my eyes (which you shouldn't and can't really complain if this is the issue..) the eyeliner stays until I don't want it to anymore. If I forget to take it off, it's still sometimes on in the morning. You have to have a hand for the applicator. It's not for everyone, but once you have it. This is a golden product. Don't believe the complainers!
Anahi C.
Maxton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Elf makeup is amazing. eyeliner is one of my favorite parts of makeup and this elf eyeliners is amazing. I love it mostly because of the applicator. It has a brush tip which is my favorite and it has a very short handle which I love. It gives me a more precise application. I do not love the formula though. I'm not sure if it is just my eyeliner but it is very patchy and not dark at all. So I use this eyeliner mainly to trace the outline of my wing and then I go over it with a darker black eyeliner.
Alexis M.
Lexington, KY
This liquid eyeliner is my absolute favorite. At an affordable cost this product makes creating winged eye liner so easy. The thin felt tip allows for easy application and great control of the product across your eyelid. I love how pigmented the black is when applied. Along with this it has amazing staying power throughout the day and does not budge. I always opt for this eyeliner due to the products shape. The smaller brush makes it easier to hold and create a great angled wing.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?
Loribel A.
Simpsonville, SC
I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??
Monique A.
Toronto,On
How good is elfs liquid eyeliner!?
Mikayla F.
Rochester, NY
Does it wipe off easily or fade away throughout the day?
michelle g.
valrico, fl
In what department/drug stores can I find e.l.f. products? on the hunt for some good cruelty free brands! thanks