BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #34 in Eyeliner

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide Expert Liquid Liner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic eye effects...

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)

• Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?145 Answers
  • Do you prefer liquid eyeliner or a eyeliner pencil? 10 Answers
  • I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasti...44 Answers
Kristin P.
Jacksonville, FL
This is by far my favorite liquid eyeliner even over other drug store and "luxury" eyeliners. It costs between $1-2 dollars but I would continue to repurchase it if it was 10X or more than that price. I use this product about everyday and definitely every time I apply my make up. I use it is only a top eyeliner, ONLY con is it doesn't apply the best on bare skin (I apply a foundation layer or small bit of eyeshadow and then apply). It stays on all day and night and for a darker color an easy over lay of the liner is extremely easy. I have rebought this product dozens of time and will contiue to do so especially if you prefer a THIN and FLEXIBLE brush!!!!
Piper B.
Cleveland, OK
Review for: Essential Black Eye Liner Elf Makeup Professional Sexy By E.L.F.
Great product for the price. I got this at a local Walmart for only 2 bucks. I personally do not use it for my entire eyeliner routine, as I generally go for a fairly thick line and it has a very thin, light brush. HOWEVER, I use this to connect my inner corner and sharpen the end of my wing. If you are looking for a very light simple line, this is perfect. Or if you struggle with the inner corner I would totally recommend this. I think it's very helpful and typically use it paired with the Hard Candy Walk the Line Liquid liner in a felt tip. Considering this price, it stays on great. Not waterproof, unfortunately washes off very cleanly with water.
Linda T.
Review for: Essential Black Eye Liner Elf Makeup Professional Sexy By E.L.F.
Honestly, this is a really good eyeliner for the cost. It's so affordable and it comes in two different colors - black and brown. The black is really dark (obviously) and doesn't look faded or gray like other brands. It's easy to apply on and it lasts throughout the day but if you put too much, it does smudge. I like to apply a lot for a heavy eyeliner look but sometimes, after a few hours, I'll look in the mirror and see that it smudged onto my eyelids, which is a total bummer because people will think I don't know how to do makeup!! It's great for the price and if you don't put too much on like me, but I definitely would recommend it.
amber w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eye liner. It's easy to use once you get the hang of it. It takes a bit of practice if your not used to this type of product but you can get a nice thun line or a thicker line. I like a thin line most days and this liner does the job. I do get some transfer on my lids due to my hooded eyes so u have found that if I add a but if shadow on top of the liner it helps. Also, you need to keep your eyes down cast while it dries. I find this helps to keep the liner from getting on my hood. My daughter does not have this issue at all. She does not have hooded eyes and this liner does not smudge on her. Hope this helps.. hugs
Liliia R.
Brooklyn, NY
Don't buy unless you want a raging chemical burn
I bought this just the other day because it seemed like a great beginner liquid liner (I have no experience) after trying multiple times I wiped it off with a wet soft towel and facial wipes each time. I was feeling some irritation and I just thought it was normal since I don't usually use liquid liner. But after a few minutes my right eye (my practicing eye) became red where I had applied the liner and it turned out I had a chemical burn. This was a few days ago and the burn is still there and hurts when I blink/touch it/apply makeup on it. The point is DO NOT BUY THIS!!
J M.
It's a decent inexpensive liquid eyeliner for makeup beginners. It cost me less than $4. Some reviewers say that they don't like the pigment & that it was grayish but mine was a nice shiny shade of black (towards the end of the container it lost some pigment & not much pigment when applied on top of oily eyelids).
I really like the thin tip of the applicator. & I'm happy that I haven't had any problems with it irritating my sensitive skin or eyes so far. & It has lasted me all day (I paired it with a matching shade of elf pencil liner on my eyelid's waterline) & it comes off easily with makeup remover.
Shelby L.
This eyeliner was one of my very first experiences with liquid liner, and it helped me perfect my winged liner early on in my makeup journey! It's VERY inexpensive and I'd suggest it to anyone who is just starting out. I eventually graduated to a felt tip "pen" liner, but this prepared me for that without breaking the bank... If I had to save money, I would go back to this in a heart beat. Plus it lasted forever. I don't think I ever went through all the product in a single one of these before it expired or I accidentally left the lid unscrewed a little too much and it dried out... lol
Jessica H.
New Hope, AL
E.l.f. liquid eyeliner has got to be the bargain beauty product of the century. I love that it is so affordable that I can have a tube in my purse, in my car and at work! I just love this eye liner! Though I am bit of an eyeliner hoarder and I can honestly say that I have tried them all. I seriously find myself reaching for this over others all the time. The brush takes some getting used to but once you really get the hang of it you will love it. Stays put all day and for a price you can afford on any budget. Definitely one of my favorite go to products!
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good liquid eyeliner for only $1. It got the job done and not much snagging. I don't give it a full 5 stars, because the brush had a tendency to pull out excess formula. So, a lot goes to waste from wiping off the excess each time you dip. I probably used this for a year before I switched to another inexpensive brand. I used to spend close to $10 for liquid eyeliner. Not these days, I rather spend less. Then, use the money I save to splurge on other makeup items I love! Overall this an inexpensive liquid eyeliner that anyone can use!
Aolani O.
Review for: Essential Black Eye Liner Elf Makeup Professional Sexy By E.L.F.
This is one of my go to liquid eyeliners on top of being very affordable it's great quality. I would usually wear it a couple times a week. I have dark brown eyes and the eyeliner really helps them pop a little more. One thing that should be fixed is the drying out on the eyelids and slowly chipping off. For me that tends to happen if I wear it for more than about 4 hours or more. I can't even reapply cause it'll make the rest chip off even more since it's so dry. But overall it's a great bang for your buck liquid eyeliner with great quality!
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?
Loribel A.
Simpsonville, SC
I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??
Monique A.
Toronto,On
How good is elfs liquid eyeliner!?
Mikayla F.
Rochester, NY
Does it wipe off easily or fade away throughout the day?
michelle g.
valrico, fl
In what department/drug stores can I find e.l.f. products? on the hunt for some good cruelty free brands! thanks