6 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #36 in Eyeliner

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide Expert Liquid Liner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic eye effects...

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)

• Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?141 Answers
  • Do you prefer liquid eyeliner or a eyeliner pencil? 10 Answers
  • I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??44 Answers
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Found it at my local dollar store. Great for a dollar, it was my first liquid eyeliner, just so I would try to see how it was. It was rich in color, kind of matte when it dried. I like because it defines my eyes very well. But it also what I noticed was that throughout the day it kinda rubbed off while becoming crumbly. Not sure if that happens to everyone or not. Not bad though for the first time I used it.
nancy p.
nancy p.
When i am at target or Walgreens and i need eyeliner this is it! it will last me a pretty good time because it is dark so one layer will do. its also not so liquidity like others i have try out. it does have that bold color type with i like, again one layer is plenty. it is adorable when i do not want to spend high end money on top brand and its sold in variety stores not just a brand name store/makeup store
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Goodrich, MI
A lot of people don't seem to like this product but I have had really good use out of mine for years! I love how the tip isn't hard and so it glides on very well and makes a very black (or whatever color you choose) line. It's easy to use and gives a nice winged look. Only 4 stars cause the most recent one I bought seems to be slightly different. Like a shorter and thinner tip which I don't like very much.
Lavanya C.
Lavanya C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tend to wear this eyeliner everyday. It's really easy to find in stores. Like most liquid liners, it can be a pain to apply, and this liner has a little wand that can be somewhat streaky. You just have to learn to be somewhat precise about the application and maybe go over your line a second time. Still, the black is really deep and tends to last me all day. It's definitely a good eyeliner for the price.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
I hadn't used liquid eyeliner in the past couple of years. I had this eyeliner sitting around collecting dust and decided to try it because my other eyeliners were just not doing it for me. I was supposed to fined that this eyeliner went in smoothly and is very pigmented. As it dried, it did not fade nor flake throughout the day. The applicator is nice and thin which made doing winged eyeliner fairly easy.
Rosemary B.
Rosemary B.
I love liquid eyeliner for it's ease of use, and I love trying and comparing all different brands. This eyeliner is a great deal for just a couple of bucks! It is very pigmented, and goes on smoothly and evenly. The thing I don't love is the "glossiness" of the liner. It starts to peel off the eyelid in just a few hours. It definitely doesn't have the lasting power for all day wear, but is decent overall.
brandie b.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
Eyeliner goes on smooth but it you can't do much more for your eyes for at least two or so minutes because it doesn't dry fast even if you don't put much on. also, if you get tears this stuff burns and I highly recommended NOT buying this, if you end up leaving it on over night the outcome is horrible and you will be scrubbing your face the next day. so the whole month I tried that I hardly ever liked it.
Georgia G.
Georgia G.
Victoria, TX
First let me say I'm not a big liquid eyeliner person. I try to make a "cat eye" and somehow I mess it up every single time. This was my first time using the e.l.f liquid eyeliner. I received it in a monthly beauty box that I subscribe to. I would recommend it. It goes on nice and smooth, no clumping. The color (black) is nice and vivid. Very reasonably priced as I've looked at it in the store many times.
Karla C.
Karla C.
Sacramento, CA
I haven't used much liquid other than this, but I'm reluctant to change because I love it. I've gotten this eyeliner twice so far. The applicator is so thin and you can get such sharp, precise lines. It's perfect for the thin style eyeliner I like. On the other hand, it's fairly thin. I have to add more product to make the actually fully black. And it does fade, but I mean. It's $3, so what do you expect?
Retta G.
Retta G.
Ashtabula , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really am not a fan of this liner. It doesn't create a solid liner so I have to go back over it 20 times and because it has a long brush I no up with liner all over the place. Sometimes I'll accidentally stick it practically in my eye and then I have black tears which ruins my foundation (I apply foundation first) just wasn't a fan of this liner mainly due to it being so inconsistent and streaky/patchy
Selina L.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?
Loribel A.
Loribel A.
Simpsonville, SC
I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??
Mikayla F.
Mikayla F.
Baldwinsville, NY
Does it wipe off easily or fade away throughout the day?
Monique A.
Monique A.
Toronto,On
How good is elfs liquid eyeliner!?
michelle g.
michelle g.
valrico, fl
In what department/drug stores can I find e.l.f. products? on the hunt for some good cruelty free brands! thanks