BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #34 in Eyeliner

No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide Expert Liquid Liner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic eye effects...

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isododecane, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), DC Black #2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035)

• Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?145 Answers
  • Do you prefer liquid eyeliner or a eyeliner pencil? 10 Answers
  • I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasti...45 Answers
Ashley R.
Cheyenne, WY
Review for: Essential Black Eye Liner Elf Makeup Professional Sexy By E.L.F.
This eyeliner is okay. I just recently bought it because I needed new eyeliner. I usually love elf and trust their products to be cheap and worth it. This eyeliner is mostly good because it goes on really well but the only improvement I would suggest is to make it last longer! I usually have to fix it after a few hours because it smudges onto my upper eyelid. Other than that it's great!
Deja S.
I like the slim the brush tip is it stiff, but not hard. Not sure how it does it, but it gets just the right amount of product. I'd like for the color to be a little darker, but it's not too light. It's still black. The handle is small and fitd your hand great! I think I'd get their gel eyeliner before I bought this one again, but if your looking for a liquid eyeliner it a great start.
Danielle H.
Bethlehem, PA
This is the only liquid eyeliner I buy. I always buy it in black because that is the only color I wear, but I might invest in a new color pretty soon. It is very cheap and the applicator wand works so much better than a pen. It is easy to apply and lasts a long time. When it gets close to running out or if it gets dry/chunky, I add a little contact solution to make it last even longer.
Meaghan H.
White Plains, NY
Full disclosure: I am not an eyeliner expert. I can barely manage a cat eye. While this product was not as life-changing as I had been led to believe, I also don't experiment a lot with these products. What I can say is that it's very easy to use and not intimidating at all for a novice like me. Definitely have to re-dip between eyes, but overall this was worth all of the $6 I spent
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
I was looking for a liquid eyeliner, and the many I tried we're horrible. So a friend told me about a eyeliner that works great and very well price for a beauty diva like myself. I ordered e.l.f. liquid eyeliner and woooow I was so impress of how it went on smooth, not messy and was able to do a great wing. It is a must try, also I found it at my local dollar tree and grocery store.
Ruby L.
Ocala, FL
SUPER AFORDABLE!! Retailing at $1, this liquid liner is my go to ALWAYS for a perfect winged line or my favorite cat eye look! It might not be very workable as it dries out quickly but once you have mastered a technique for yourself its very easy to master! I usually make sure to have a few of these too because it has such little product but for that price I say its understandable!
Rylee P.
Saegertown , PA
Review for: Essential Black Eye Liner Elf Makeup Professional Sexy By E.L.F.
I would never suggest this liner to anyone, even though e.l.f. is and will always be my favorite cosmetic line. The reason why I dislike it so much, is because it doesn't stay on, the brush is extremely thin making it difficult to use, and it is just not really worth it even though it is only a dollar. Not going to lie, I've found a better one for the same price at the Dollar Tree.
Erie'Anna M.
Jackson, MS
Great for beginners that are learning to do wing liner or just interested in including liner with their looks. I used this product everyday and it last a very long time which surprised me. It's quite pigmented and dries quickly and matte. Does not budge once dries and especially when you set your face with a good spray. Last all day and it's easy to clean up if you make a mistake.
Katarra W.
This eyeliner is great! First of all, it's cheap and we all love our affordable products. I've been using this eyeliner for about 3 years now, and I have yet to find anything that I like better. The only reason I gave 4/5 stars is because of the fact that you do have to do more than one coat of it if you want a truly black pigment. Other than that, it is perfect and easy to apply.
Alesha M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, first off, before applying this product one needs to remember to he calm because liquid eyeliner can smell fear. With that said, this is a great product for the price. It lasts all day. Lasts longer than I want it too, actually, as it is a little difficult to remove. However, I appreciate the potency. It doesn't seem to run unless I'm having a particularly watery eye day.
Selina L.
Lafayette, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where is the cheapest place to purchase ELF?
Loribel A.
Simpsonville, SC
I see a lot of girls using this product is it good and long lasting??
Mikayla F.
Rochester, NY
Does it wipe off easily or fade away throughout the day?
Monique A.
Toronto,On
How good is elfs liquid eyeliner!?
michelle g.
valrico, fl
In what department/drug stores can I find e.l.f. products? on the hunt for some good cruelty free brands! thanks