2 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #48 in Eyeliner

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! No more tugging or pulling on your eyelids with this easy glide Expert Liquid Liner. The smudge-proof liner is rich in color, creating a long lasting defined look. The fine tip brush creates easy and precise definition for natural or dramatic eye effects. Color: Jet Black. see more...

• as a beginner would you recommend this eyeliner to start with?4 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner start to flake off over time?5 Answers
  • For a person with no experience with the outline is easy to use?3 Answers
Antoinette J.
Antoinette J.
Review for: Jet Black
I freaking LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this liner by elf. For someone beginning make-up i would recommend this product to try. It glides on seamlessly. Great pigmentation. Doesn't look too oily (i have oily skin). If you not to good with felt applicators or pencils; this product is perfect for you. Not to mention it's available for $1 at your local Wal-Mart or Target. Hope you enjoy as much as me.
Karen N.
Karen N.
Port Hueneme, CA
Review for: Charcoal
When looking for an inexpensive liquid eyeliner I turned towards the elf expert liquid liner because a lot of people have been raving about this product on YouTube. When I applied it, it was extremely dry and not very rich in color. I even tried shaking the bottle and soaking it in water. Maybe after 15 shakes the color was slightly better. But overall I don't really recommend
JoyAnna C.
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
Review for: Charcoal
This product is very inexpensive but they doesn't mean you should buy it. It's extremely runny and watery and hard to work with. The brush is just as difficult as the formula. I don't like applying it at all. But in the miracle that I get it to look good it dries quickly and is pretty smudge proof. Very black. If you have the time and patience maybe this is worth trying.
Blake B.
Blake B.
Review for: Midnight Serenade
The best liquid eyeliner I have ever used is right here. It only costs 2$ at any local drug store and it lasts all day and if you need it too! It will last until the next morning. It's the only liquid eyeliner I buy. Elf has amazing products for such amazing prices! But this eyeliner is worth 2$ and honestly is better then any 10/30$ eye liner you get from anyone else!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Jet Black
For a cheap price, it is ok. The biggest thing is that you had better use it fast because it clumps and/or dries up extremely fast. It's very annoying. If you use it before it does all that, it goes on nice, but when it dries it flakes off. There are certain things it is better to spend money on, in my opinion, and this is one of those. They do have nice color options.
Kacie L.
Kacie L.
Review for: Jet Black
I'm always switching between this liquid eyeliner or Revlon's. Honestly, it only really depends on the sale for the brand, because they're both pretty amazing. I wish they made this in a stick comparable to that of a mascara, because I run out so fast. Either way, thin, bold and black liquid eyeliners are the way to go to make my eyeliner so sharp, I could kill a man.
Takisha H.
Takisha H.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Jet Black
This was my first liquid liner with a brush. It took some time for me to get the hang of keeping a steady hand and it is further complicated by my very curly lashes that get in the way. But when all is said and done in spent a ton of money on drugstore felt tip liners before trying this one..and this very simple and inexpensive liner was so much better.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
Review for: Jet Black
e.l.f. liquid liner is the first kind I've tried, straying away from my usual pencil liner, and I love it. I didn't think it would be easy to work with, but the formula goes on super smooth and once it dries, quick only takes about a minute, it has really great staying power. Plus it's super inexpensive, one of the best things about any e.l.f. product
Mariel O.
Mariel O.
Merced , CA
Review for: Jet Black
It is best liquid eyeliner of jet black. It always perfect for my cat eyeliner when I put in my own eyes! It is beautiful and keep in all day, but if you itchy then black eyeliner will be fade away. If you don't itchy that much and you will be fine. That is what I doing and this is amazing for me. One thing is I never try waterproof product of brand.
Grace A.
Grace A.
Review for: Charcoal
I was looking for an eyeliner which would help me draw my wing with ease and I am a novice at it. I was pleasantly surprised that this brush and applicator is so easy to draw with, easier than felt tip pen. I have the shade charcoal which is greyish and am waiting to use it up so that I can buy the black one . Overall, love it for its ease of use
Ansley M.
Ansley M.
Bartow, GA
Is it easy apply?
Liliana B.
Liliana B.
Do this eyeliner last long? Also does it flake after long use?
Emily A.
Emily A.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this eyeliner start to flake off over time?
Vicky B.
Vicky B.
NAPPANEE, IN
Does this eyeliner run or does it stay in place? also is it easy to apply?
Chardonnay W.
Chardonnay W.
Do you like this product? Why or why not?