BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #46 in Face Scrubs

This Exfoliating Scrub leaves your face nourished with its purified water, walnut, apricot, and vitamin E enriched formula. Enjoy healthy and radiant skin after every use!

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

How To Use

Dampen Hands And Face And Apply The Scrub Onto The Face.
Gently Massage In Circular Motions To Remove Dead Skin And Cleanse Pores.
Rinse And Pat Dry.
Use 2-3 Times Per Week And Always Follow Up With Moisturizer.
For Best Results, Use With The Cleansing Duo Face Brush.

All e.l.f. skincare products are free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates.

Water (Aqua), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Alumina Magnesium Metasilicate, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Sorbitan Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Triethanolamine, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum)
  May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Affordable and not harsh at all! It works very well for me since I'm so sensitive to the winter air and this definitely does the trick. (:" in 35 reviews
Tiffany S.
Yorktown Hts, NY
My skin is very sensitive and a lot of scrubs are to harsh for my skin. However, not e.l.f. It works perfect for my skin and with every wash my skin feels soft and new and perfectly clean. I would tell everyone to use it because it is not to harsh on the skin and it does it job perfectly. The packaging is simply put and he smell is light and not overpowering st all.
Deirdre C.
I have been using this for about 2 and a half weeks and it has cleared my usual acne up 70% and helps get rid of new acne in 2-3 days. I really only have to deal with acne from my cycle and if I accidently over moisturize. This is such a pleasant exfoliating cleanser. I use it three times a week at minimum and it makes my face so soft. I use it in pairing with the e.l.f. Daily Face Cleanser using this second product directly afterwards. And e.l.f. Prep & Hydrate Balm for moisturzing when my face dries. I also sometimes use coconut oil if my face is real dry.
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
I use this scrub every other day or at least twice a week. I do believe it's gentle enough to use daily but I do use another scrub that I feel is harder on my son once a week so I don't want to over do it. I love how it feels after using this product and the price makes me even happier. You don't need a lot so my tube lasts me longer than you would think for the size. Almost out and will buy more soon.
Kristi S.
My best friend sent me this scrub in a package to try and I was weary at first. I usually like scrubs on the more abrasive side and this one is slightly abrasive. It comes out as a thick white paste with tiny granules. You have to work it in your skin,but I will say it does make your skin nice and smooth!
Diane W.
Port Charlotte
This is a very nice exfoliating face wash. It is full of grains that really polish away dead skin and clean pores and removes blackheads. It's gentle enough to use on my skin every day, but if you have somewhat sensitive skin I would start with a couple times a week. My skin is left feeling fresh, super soft and smooth. As with all E.l.f products it is surprisingly affordable. It can be a little hard to find in stores, but easy to order from their website.
Akaylia A.
Elf has stepped it’s game up with their skin care line!! I got this kind of skeptical as to if it will work for me. But it does! I use this when I need my dead skin off my face and it works. The packaging is cute and simple and you get a lot for mad cheap!
Marquita H.
I absolutely love this!! It says to use 2-3 times a week but I use it daily. It cleans my face very well but also leaves it feeling hydrated. Great product for oily skin. The pricing is awesome. It's the only cleanser I use. I definitely recommend it.
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
Such a good exfoliating cleanser. I absolutely love this cleanser and this brand. They have such amazing quality for the price. I use every other day, as it might be too abrasive to use every day. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean. I have used a lot of different exfoliating cleansers and I have to say this Elf Cleanser is in my top 3 favorites. And you can't beat the price. [product:e.l.f-cosmetics-e.l.f.-exfoliating-scrub,-3.38-fl-oz]
Neo Gillian S.
Ladera Ranch, CA
The scrub is okay for the price you pay. Its very gentle. To tell the truth, it doesn’t feel like a scrub at all. The packaging is nice. In a way it met my expectations because for the price I paid, I can’t really expect a lot. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Robyn M.
Harrisburg, PA
This is a great daily exfoliator for the price. I like that the grit is fine enough to use daily but still works at getting off dry flaky skin. It also doesn't leave behind any film or residue like some of the drugstore brand exfoliators do. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because there are other scrubs that I like better. You can't beat the quality of this one for the price though.
Nayom A.
San Antonio, TX
How good is this with acne?
Alina E.
Philadelphia, PA
I am thinking about buying some things in their skin care line , is this any good and have you guys tried anything else from the skincare line what else is good?
Emma C.
Seattle, WA
I saw this at target the other day and was curious to see this product. Has anyone really enjoyed this product? If so, how often do you use it?
Angelah S.
Huntington Pk, CA
I have sensitive skin and wonder if this is a good product ? How many time is recommended to leave on I love scrubs that's all I use how safe is it my face usually recasts fast to products so how good and is it good for sensitive skin ?
Charly D.
I wonder if it really works ??