BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Complete Lash Kit Provides the Essential Tools for Creating Beautiful Lush Lashes. The lightweight and soft lashes fit comfortably on the lash line to give an everyday enhanced look. Use the half strips for a natural look and the full strips for a dramatic effect. Includes: 2 Eyelash sets 2 1 Adhesive glue 3 1 Tweezer Not tested on animals.

• Do the eyelashes come with the glue or eyelash only ?1 Answers
  • Do the lashes have glue with them?e.l.f. Natural Lash Kit3 Answers
  • Are these good quality for the price? I’ve never used fal...1 Answers
e.l.f. Everyday Lash Collection set

Start your review of e.l.f. Everyday Lash Collection set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love elf cosmetics. They are great in price and these lashes are the bomb. Very easy to put on and have a variety of different sizes! " in 60 reviews
  • "These lashes are great for beginners to experts. They are affordable and natural looking. I literally wear them every day and for a more dramatic look, you can double up. My favorite lash style is 1713 and 1714 for more drama." in 27 reviews
Madeleine R.
When this product arrived, the glue was dried up and obviously I didn’t have any other glue as the set came with a tube. I know these are cheap but I still would expect the product to actually work and do it’s job.
manar e.
alexandrea
Its very good I have natural lash its very natural I can used on my day . Its easy to put it in on my lashes .Its very good set its have a 1 eyelash glue , and 1 tweezer I can used many times but it's not affordable in my country just online . The price I don't know I got it as a gift .
Fabiola B.
Simi valley
When you use these to to double up they look great i love them when i go for the natural look the look amazing and its a great little set when ur on the go.
Samantha K.
Plano, IL
I love E.L.F false lashes. They are priced so well! I wouldn't dare spend more than 5 dollars on a pair of lashes since these are less than that with great quality! After having a baby my eye lashes barley exist so I like to wear false lashes as often as i can and it doesn't break the bank.
Katherine A.
Easy to use, comfortable, natural because these are the Everyday Lash Collection. I lik it because it includes a tweezer and a glue.
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
Lets start off the price is super cheap, thats the plus side. They look natural for a fuller look but there throw aways after one time and the glue it comes with sucks!
Neil P.
Boca Raton, FL
I Think it is a bit hard to put on but once I do I really like them. The glue is not great though and sometimes has trouble sticking to my eyelid. Overall a pretty good product for one time use. I recommend everyone to try.
Brittany D.
20431 sw 256 st
Would you have to cut these down like some other lashes?
Esmeralda S.
Long Beach, CA
Does the glue that come with the lashes work?! And do they look natural ?! Thank you!
Olivia S.
Walpole, MA
Reviews mention that this product needs good eye lash glue and then you are all set, but how well does the glue that comes with it work?
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
Are these easy to put on ?
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I have tried the single dollar ones, but are these as good as those or a little better? also price range?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.