BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Complete Lash Kit Provides the Essential Tools for Creating Beautiful Lush Lashes. The lightweight and soft lashes fit comfortably on the lash line to give an everyday enhanced look. Use the half strips for a natural look and the full strips for a dramatic effect. Includes: 2 Eyelash sets 2 1 Adhesive glue 3 1 Tweezer Not tested on animals.

• Do the eyelashes come with the glue or eyelash only ?1 Answers
  • Do the lashes have glue with them?e.l.f. Natural Lash Kit3 Answers
  • Are these good quality for the price? I’ve never used fal...1 Answers
e.l.f. Everyday Lash Collection set
  • "I love elf cosmetics. They are great in price and these lashes are the bomb. Very easy to put on and have a variety of different sizes! " in 60 reviews
  • "These lashes are great for beginners to experts. They are affordable and natural looking. I literally wear them every day and for a more dramatic look, you can double up. My favorite lash style is 1713 and 1714 for more drama." in 27 reviews
manar e.
alexandrea
Its very good I have natural lash its very natural I can used on my day . Its easy to put it in on my lashes .Its very good set its have a 1 eyelash glue , and 1 tweezer I can used many times but it's not affordable in my country just online . The price I don't know I got it as a gift .
Heidi R.
These are pretty good. They don’t look totally natural but you can’t really go wrong with this price
mandy M.
Richmond
These are alright lashes. I do not highly recommend but they work alright. The glue is no good for me inside these kits but overall, not bad.
Merit B.
Encinitas, CA
The lashes themselves are amazing. The adhesive leaves something to be desired. I'm forever hoping for a lash glue which doesn't create a hot mess trying to remove it.
Priscilla R.
Destin, FL
Make me look like a doll!!! I loved!! This is amazing!!!i use like 3 times !! Very good
Sara C.
Barrie, ON
1,074 reviews
Elf Cosmetics is my everything I love everything about this brand I love everything about their Cosmetics I love everything about these eyelashes girl because they are such an amazing brand that give you such a fordable Quality quality products that stunned the world I live for them I love them I will be wearing them for the rest of my life these I love I wear these on day today to work to dinner dates at 2 lunch date because they're such a perfect everyday lash and they I love for them live please
Falaq M.
England
1,294 reviews
This is good if your looking for an everyday lash. However they don't tend to stay on to long as they do start looking like they literally hanging if your eyelids if not applied with a strong glue.
April l.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love how easy the lashes are to apply. The color blends so well with my natural skin tones. Very simple to apply and wear.
Karla V.
The eyelashes are nice but I’ve found way better ones for the same price at beauty supply stores. They look very plastic like and they don’t last long. They’re very natural like bedsides the plastic look and I wouldn’t recommend.
Sofía M.
Orlando
Elf lashes are loooong af, which is good cause more often than not, it suits all eyes. I love how it looks, it opens your eye. The price is great and they’re easy to apply!
Brittany D.
20431 sw 256 st
Would you have to cut these down like some other lashes?
Esmeralda S.
Long Beach, CA
Does the glue that come with the lashes work?! And do they look natural ?! Thank you!
Olivia S.
Walpole, MA
Reviews mention that this product needs good eye lash glue and then you are all set, but how well does the glue that comes with it work?
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
Are these easy to put on ?
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I have tried the single dollar ones, but are these as good as those or a little better? also price range?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.