BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Complete Lash Kit Provides the Essential Tools for Creating Beautiful Lush Lashes. The lightweight and soft lashes fit comfortably on the lash line to give an everyday enhanced look. Use the half strips for a natural look and the full strips for a dramatic effect. Includes: 2 Eyelash sets 2 1 Adhesive glue 3 1 Tweezer Not tested on animals.

• Do the eyelashes come with the glue or eyelash only ?1 Answers
  • Do the lashes have glue with them?e.l.f. Natural Lash Kit3 Answers
  • Are these good quality for the price? I’ve never used fal...1 Answers
e.l.f. Everyday Lash Collection set

Start your review of e.l.f. Everyday Lash Collection set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love elf cosmetics. They are great in price and these lashes are the bomb. Very easy to put on and have a variety of different sizes! " in 60 reviews
  • "These lashes are great for beginners to experts. They are affordable and natural looking. I literally wear them every day and for a more dramatic look, you can double up. My favorite lash style is 1713 and 1714 for more drama." in 27 reviews
Madeleine R.
When this product arrived, the glue was dried up and obviously I didn’t have any other glue as the set came with a tube. I know these are cheap but I still would expect the product to actually work and do it’s job.
Taylor A.
Joshua Tree
Purchased at: Walmart
E.l.f has some good priced items although wouldn't recommend the lashes very thin and adhesive doesn't work at all.
Allie P.
These eye lashes aren't my favorite. They are harder to put on than other ones I've used. They are also unrealistically long so I had to cut them to fit my eyes. I won't be purchasing these again.
Casey H.
Topeka
What a waste. These lashes are the worst- I couldn’t get the glue off and even in an attempt to use the pre glued lash it fell right off, don’t waste your time!
sarah h.
i tried these lashes a few months ago just for fun. they didn't look too great on me mostly because of the density on one end of the band.
Maggie K.
Daytona Beach
I would not recommend eyelashes by elf. They are of cheap quality and do not look as great as I would like them too.
Yaricza S.
Denver, CO
They look to fake and doesn't have a natural look to it, fall off very easy even with a good glue. probably won't but ever again.
Emily C.
Palm Bay, FL
They wouldn’t stay on to save my life regardless of how much glue I used and they don’t look natural or even real.
Misty S.
These lashes were closest to the checkout stand when I came in in a hurry. They ended up not working well with my lashes and the glue isnt great.
Brandi B.
Leesburg, FL
No good dont waste your money if they last through removing them good luck using them after the first use if you get that far
Brittany D.
20431 sw 256 st
Would you have to cut these down like some other lashes?
Esmeralda S.
Long Beach, CA
Does the glue that come with the lashes work?! And do they look natural ?! Thank you!
Olivia S.
Walpole, MA
Reviews mention that this product needs good eye lash glue and then you are all set, but how well does the glue that comes with it work?
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
Are these easy to put on ?
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I have tried the single dollar ones, but are these as good as those or a little better? also price range?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.