BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Complete Lash Kit Provides the Essential Tools for Creating Beautiful Lush Lashes. The lightweight and soft lashes fit comfortably on the lash line to give an everyday enhanced look. Use the half strips for a natural look and the full strips for a dramatic effect. Includes: 2 Eyelash sets 2 1 Adhesive glue 3 1 Tweezer Not tested on animals.

• Do the eyelashes come with the glue or eyelash only ?1 Answers
  • Do the lashes have glue with them?e.l.f. Natural Lash Kit3 Answers
  • Are these good quality for the price? I’ve never used fal...1 Answers
e.l.f. Everyday Lash Collection set
  • "I love elf cosmetics. They are great in price and these lashes are the bomb. Very easy to put on and have a variety of different sizes! " in 60 reviews
  • "These lashes are great for beginners to experts. They are affordable and natural looking. I literally wear them every day and for a more dramatic look, you can double up. My favorite lash style is 1713 and 1714 for more drama." in 27 reviews
Marisol G.
Kearny , NJ
Love the Lashes. Totally hate the glue, but that's not a problem. They're soft and easy to apply. Affordable and available at most drugstores which is great. Recommend them to first time users as well.
Haleigh A.
Winston-Salem
Lashes are great but I reccomend that you would buy some better glue to attach the lashes. Had a really hard time using the glue that came with the lashes. It was a mess but the lashes looked great
Rachel K.
Long Is City, NY
These are okay for the price. The lash line area is a little thick and the lashes aren’t really that delicate. You get what you pay for really. I don’t think they’re an every day lash for me but when I’m in a pinch, they’ll do.
Anneliese C.
Salem, MA
I buy these whenever I can find them. So affordable and easy to apply. I tried them for Christmas as a joke not much caring if they worked out or not and they were some of the best lashes I’ve tried. I will keep using these.
Lamont B.
Willingboro, NJ
By far the most cost effective way to keep eye lashes on hand. I pick them up at Target quite often picking them up 10 boxes a clip. Can't ever have enough ELF Lashes!
joely h.
cicero
They make your eyes pop out and they look beautiful on everyone. It's a little hard to apply and use but its worth it at the end. I bought it at a makeup store. I definitely would buy it again. I highly recommend this product
Juwana D.
It worked amazing and I liked the confidence it gave me when applying them. I had used many products and this was the best. I don't think it could get better than this. I had them in for about a month and they worked wonders. I would definitely recommend these.
Danielle J.
Blue Springs, MO
If you are looking for truly every day lashes, these are perfect for you. I purchased these, but I usually like a little bit more drama. So, I went in with individual lashes and build them up. The band was strong enough to support any additional lashes I added. This is rare with a really inexpensive lashes.
I have use these twice and they are still in great shape. I think I will end up getting 5-6 uses out of them.
I might repurchase these, if only to have a back up pair of lashes. The only thing I didn't like about them is that they were a little shiny and fake looking. This is easily fixed with a coat of my favorite mascara before I put them on my eyes.
Benjamin M.
El Paso
For beginners this is a good set of lashes to practice with and see how you like the feel of them. The lash band is kind of thing which makes it sorta difficult to place down but once you get the hang of its a breeze
Nay D.
Bayamon
Extremely disappointed with this product the eyelashes looked cute but when I tried to use the glue it was completely dried out . Definitely would not recommend using their eyelash glue.
Brittany D.
20431 sw 256 st
Would you have to cut these down like some other lashes?
Esmeralda S.
Long Beach, CA
Does the glue that come with the lashes work?! And do they look natural ?! Thank you!
Olivia S.
Walpole, MA
Reviews mention that this product needs good eye lash glue and then you are all set, but how well does the glue that comes with it work?
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
Are these easy to put on ?
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I have tried the single dollar ones, but are these as good as those or a little better? also price range?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.