BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Complete Lash Kit Provides the Essential Tools for Creating Beautiful Lush Lashes. The lightweight and soft lashes fit comfortably on the lash line to give an everyday enhanced look. Use the half strips for a natural look and the full strips for a dramatic effect. Includes: 2 Eyelash sets 2 1 Adhesive glue 3 1 Tweezer Not tested on animals.

• Do the eyelashes come with the glue or eyelash only ?1 Answers
  • Do the lashes have glue with them?e.l.f. Natural Lash Kit3 Answers
  • Are these good quality for the price? I’ve never used fal...1 Answers
e.l.f. Everyday Lash Collection set

Start your review of e.l.f. Everyday Lash Collection set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love elf cosmetics. They are great in price and these lashes are the bomb. Very easy to put on and have a variety of different sizes! " in 60 reviews
  • "These lashes are great for beginners to experts. They are affordable and natural looking. I literally wear them every day and for a more dramatic look, you can double up. My favorite lash style is 1713 and 1714 for more drama." in 27 reviews
Brandi H.
usa
I have tried a few different types of elf false lashes and I must say I like them all. They go on nice and when applied correctly with a different glue than elf provides they last all day. One thing I do not like is the glue that comes with elfs lashes.
BRITTANY S.
I seriously have never tried fake lashes a day in my life, I was with my family at the store and my boyfriend suggested I maybe try them. No directions in the box (newbie here) so I totally messed up how to put them on. My kids made fun of me lol. If you know how to use them they might be okay.
Krista M.
These lashes are very pretty, and look nice once they are on. However, the glue that comes with them is close to impossible to work with, and only lasts for 2 or 3 applications. I recommend the lashes, but suggest using a different glue to put them on.
Emma G.
Summit, NJ
I love these lashes because they increase in fullness on the outer edge for a subtle cat eye look and they look more natural with shorter and thinner lashes toward the inner eye. Works best with Duo eyelash glue that is white but dries clear. Make sure the area is dry before applying.
Cassidy L.
Aurora
These are lightweight cheap eye lashes. I do not wear lashes much but they are good for a day and then throw away. The glue is odd and I bought a different glue for it. They match my blue eyes and I would buy it again for a one day thing.
Angela N.
Eyelash application has always been a challenge for me so using them isn't always convenient but when I need to I usually go with elf..they're well priced, look great & with a little patience I can usually get them on in only a few ttys.
Valarie M.
Leechburg, PA
I gotta be honest..for someone who doesn't have a very steady hand, these were surprisingly easy to apply. I don't use them often, but they look natural enough I could! Definitely would purchase again.
emma m.
Yuma, AZ
My favorite elf lashes! Use these a lot when going out. Very simple packaging but cute. Not pricey at all and are good quality. They go well with my hazel eyes! Would definitely use again and again!!!!
Maddi T.
Elf is a small company and for elf it's good but makeup quality in general it was okay to alternative makeup products I wouldn't get it. My eyes are blue. It's medium lasting not long but it's not horrible. I would at a lower price or a good deal. I would probably not recommend
Gabriella G.
Lawrence, MA
Although it doesn't stay for as much as i wanted to, my first time using this felt like i was flying with my eyes. I wish it was more long lasting but i do highly recommend for a less dramatic look !!
Brittany D.
20431 sw 256 st
Would you have to cut these down like some other lashes?
Esmeralda S.
Long Beach, CA
Does the glue that come with the lashes work?! And do they look natural ?! Thank you!
Olivia S.
Walpole, MA
Reviews mention that this product needs good eye lash glue and then you are all set, but how well does the glue that comes with it work?
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
Are these easy to put on ?
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I have tried the single dollar ones, but are these as good as those or a little better? also price range?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.