BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Complete Lash Kit Provides the Essential Tools for Creating Beautiful Lush Lashes. The lightweight and soft lashes fit comfortably on the lash line to give an everyday enhanced look. Use the half strips for a natural look and the full strips for a dramatic effect. Includes: 2 Eyelash sets 2 1 Adhesive glue 3 1 Tweezer Not tested on animals.

• Do the eyelashes come with the glue or eyelash only ?1 Answers
  • Do the lashes have glue with them?e.l.f. Natural Lash Kit3 Answers
  • Are these good quality for the price? I’ve never used fal...1 Answers
e.l.f. Everyday Lash Collection set

Start your review of e.l.f. Everyday Lash Collection set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love elf cosmetics. They are great in price and these lashes are the bomb. Very easy to put on and have a variety of different sizes! " in 60 reviews
  • "These lashes are great for beginners to experts. They are affordable and natural looking. I literally wear them every day and for a more dramatic look, you can double up. My favorite lash style is 1713 and 1714 for more drama." in 27 reviews
Daisy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Social Media Broadcaster here and that means that my looks ARE important! I wear lashes on the regular and I really love the way these look! They're not so intense that people question it but also; they're in a set! Come on 2 for 1
Lindsay L.
Monterey Park, CA
Surprisingly I like these... they are excellent on as a full set or cut into smaller pieces to fill in for a more natural look. You cannot beat the price since they're almost $2! I will continue to use since they're quality!
Lauren K.
McKinney, TX
These lashes are truly just the right amount for everyday. I find them more subtle than the "natural lash" from most brands. They give my lashes length and volume without looking too dramatic for daytime, or even for work.
Thassys s.
Maravilhosos ... Jente nao existe cílios mais perfeitos que esses eles sao matos .... Eles sao bem naturais sabe e sao muito facões de cólica eu amo o meu ta bem velhinhos entao se quiser me dar outros eu aceito desde ja
Mitzi H.
Cleveland, TX
Omg yes i lovee them!!! I had never ever used fake eye lashes but i had my sisters wedding where we all got fuxed up i used this ones and trust me you where not able too see if they where real or not !!! I am in lovee !!!
Jacqueline S.
Knoxville, TN
Had to try elf lashes and i can say not as durable but for the price i guess thats ok it was worth checking out i can make them work but i just lime thicker and stronger lashes
Crystal L.
Very fair price. Elf really does wonders with pricing. I get my products from target. My friend had to put them on me but they lasted a whole night of partying and sweating. My go to for when I need a little lash boost
Brooke O.
Spring Branch, TX
I love these elf fake eye lashes so much ! My eyes are blue and these lashes really bring them out. They could make the glue a little more stronger though. I use these lashes quite often. I would most likely buy again!
Brenda R.
Perris, CA
My favorite are the half lashes. I love applying these for a cat eye effect. I find that they lift the corners of my eyes up. The full strip opens my eyes up, which is a beautiful look but a separate look altogether.
Kaylee H.
Morgantown, WV
I can wear these without feeling like I am wearing too much. They sort of look like natural and aren't too thick. They stay on well and I don't have to worry about them falling off. I like to buy these all the time!
Brittany D.
20431 sw 256 st
Would you have to cut these down like some other lashes?
Esmeralda S.
Long Beach, CA
Does the glue that come with the lashes work?! And do they look natural ?! Thank you!
Olivia S.
Walpole, MA
Reviews mention that this product needs good eye lash glue and then you are all set, but how well does the glue that comes with it work?
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
Are these easy to put on ?
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I have tried the single dollar ones, but are these as good as those or a little better? also price range?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.