BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Complete Lash Kit Provides the Essential Tools for Creating Beautiful Lush Lashes. The lightweight and soft lashes fit comfortably on the lash line to give an everyday enhanced look. Use the half strips for a natural look and the full strips for a dramatic effect. Includes: 2 Eyelash sets 2 1 Adhesive glue 3 1 Tweezer Not tested on animals.

• Do the eyelashes come with the glue or eyelash only ?1 Answers
  • Do the lashes have glue with them?e.l.f. Natural Lash Kit3 Answers
  • Are these good quality for the price? I’ve never used fal...1 Answers
e.l.f. Everyday Lash Collection set
  • "I love elf cosmetics. They are great in price and these lashes are the bomb. Very easy to put on and have a variety of different sizes! " in 60 reviews
  • "These lashes are great for beginners to experts. They are affordable and natural looking. I literally wear them every day and for a more dramatic look, you can double up. My favorite lash style is 1713 and 1714 for more drama." in 27 reviews
Michaela K.
Honolulu, HI
I love this lash set! Both lashes have a very thin and easily flexible band making them great for beginners to use. They add a fuller look to your lashes without being dramatic looking and are natural. I am able to rewear these up to 7 times getting great value for my money!
Gloria A.
Centralia, IL
Easy to apply - especially for beginners. They stay on all day and are the perfect final touch for a daily makeup look. I wear lashes every day and these are one of my go to sets. They hold up well enough I can use them several times before I get new ones
Karitza B.
Van Buren Twp, MI
The E.L. F everyday lash collection are lashes you could wear everyday if you like. These lashes are not too long but not too big that they seem unrealistic. The only downfall is the lash glue in the kit. Its too abrasive. Your better off with some ardell lash glue.
Nicky B.
West hills, Ca
I am no good at applying false lashes, so i'm not sure if I put these on wrong, or they just don't stay on very well. On the bring side E.l.f you can usually get pretty cheap if you look in the right places, so you aren't losing too much... But yeah. 2 stars.
Zindy L.
These eyelashes I highly recommend, so far these are the only ones that have made them look like they were my eyelashes! The glue that comes with them is amazing since the color goes away doesn't stay so people who look at you can't see the glue ! Amazing !!!!
Kayla L.
 I love these lashes because they are so for him they make your eyes look really pretty and they give a nice volume and look to your make up these lashes are also really affordable you go by from anywhere like target or Walmart and I would highly recommend
Rossy D.
Cromwell, CT
Love these lashes!! Makes it a very nice dramatic look!! The price is good since you can reuse them when you want . They also have other types of lashes even individual ones. They should make more different kjnd of lashes so I can try them all lol
Wendy S.
Waterloo, WI
These are a great price and do the job. They lasted long enough and were easy to use. I have used them 4 times and have been satisfied all 4 times. I purchased them at target. He packaging was ok, but since I didn't need to keep it long, didn't really care.
Maria P.
Ogden, UT
I love how inexpensive these lashes are and I can get them at a drugstore, online or at a elf store. I'm giving them 4 stars because some of them aren't very flexible or even after cleaning they don't look like great anymore. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but that's just a personal experience
Calyn J.
Jacksonville
beautiful lashes! I wish it came with the lash glue its self thats the only thing i would change. besides that it does have a good value and thats the fact that they are good quality as well! Nice packaging and i would recommend to others for the future.
Brittany D.
20431 sw 256 st
Would you have to cut these down like some other lashes?
Esmeralda S.
Long Beach, CA
Does the glue that come with the lashes work?! And do they look natural ?! Thank you!
Olivia S.
Walpole, MA
Reviews mention that this product needs good eye lash glue and then you are all set, but how well does the glue that comes with it work?
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
Are these easy to put on ?
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I have tried the single dollar ones, but are these as good as those or a little better? also price range?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.