BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Complete Lash Kit Provides the Essential Tools for Creating Beautiful Lush Lashes. The lightweight and soft lashes fit comfortably on the lash line to give an everyday enhanced look. Use the half strips for a natural look and the full strips for a dramatic effect. Includes: 2 Eyelash sets 2 1 Adhesive glue 3 1 Tweezer Not tested on animals.

• Do the eyelashes come with the glue or eyelash only ?1 Answers
  • Do the lashes have glue with them?e.l.f. Natural Lash Kit3 Answers
  • Are these good quality for the price? I’ve never used fal...1 Answers
e.l.f. Everyday Lash Collection set
  • "I love elf cosmetics. They are great in price and these lashes are the bomb. Very easy to put on and have a variety of different sizes! " in 60 reviews
  • "These lashes are great for beginners to experts. They are affordable and natural looking. I literally wear them every day and for a more dramatic look, you can double up. My favorite lash style is 1713 and 1714 for more drama." in 27 reviews
Krista R.
Toms River
I bought this set to try them out and I was pleasantly surprised. I usually get MAC lashes and wanted to try something that was less pricey and I was not disappointed with the way these looked at all. I will be trying more from E.L.F.
Karla V.
The eyelashes are nice but I’ve found way better ones for the same price at beauty supply stores. They look very plastic like and they don’t last long. They’re very natural like bedsides the plastic look and I wouldn’t recommend.
Kaytlyn T.
Plano, TX
Natural looking, absolutely gorgeous, easy to apply, easy to curl- be careful if you are curling with the outside portions only, easy to clean. I love these lashes
Roseann J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great lashes for the price. Very inexpensive lashes decent quality. I dont feel bad using and discarding. New to lashes this is an ok place to start. They take a minute to place on the lashes but look great.
Jennie W.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
These were my first lashes to put on & it wasn't easy! After I finally got the hang up putting them on they looked natural! I just need some practice to put them on!
Angelnbeegarza G.
Von Ormy
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like these lashes they are gorgeous but the eye lash glue doesn't work for me at all had to go back to the store on my wedding day to buy another eye lash glue.
Alesia N.
Vacaville, CA
I have just started using fake eyelashes, God blessed me with very long full lashes but over the past couple of years they have really thinned out and my eyes are very large, so I tried using fake lashes and it really helps, makes lashes Fuller and eyes look a bit smaller but The elf lashes are easy to apply, look good, and I wear them all day I gave even fallen asleep with them on and they were fine, I am handicapped I only have the use of one arm, which makes it a little tricky for me, these lashes hold their shape when I am applying ,and believe me this makes all the difference in the world for me, plus I use a tool that I purchased from Amazon, I recommend, Thanks rlf
Kat A.
These elf lashes are great! Definitely affordable! They are actually great quality too. Not too thick, and easy to apply! I would definitely recommend these. A great first false lashes, if your not that experienced. Because they don't cost much. And like all lashes, if you take care if them, and clean them, you can re use them more than once. I suggest a lash holder case, or put them back on the container they came in!
LUCY S.
elf everday lash collection
I bought this once I was heading to a party and forgot my mascara
I wanted my lashes to look full and long
so I purchased the lashes I must say
they went on smooth I had no issues
they looked real just like my own lashes
I still have them in my bag and use them when I'm headed out
in a rush
Samantha K.
Plano, IL
I love E.L.F false lashes. They are priced so well! I wouldn't dare spend more than 5 dollars on a pair of lashes since these are less than that with great quality! After having a baby my eye lashes barley exist so I like to wear false lashes as often as i can and it doesn't break the bank.
Brittany D.
20431 sw 256 st
Would you have to cut these down like some other lashes?
Esmeralda S.
Long Beach, CA
Does the glue that come with the lashes work?! And do they look natural ?! Thank you!
Olivia S.
Walpole, MA
Reviews mention that this product needs good eye lash glue and then you are all set, but how well does the glue that comes with it work?
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
Are these easy to put on ?
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I have tried the single dollar ones, but are these as good as those or a little better? also price range?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.