BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Complete Lash Kit Provides the Essential Tools for Creating Beautiful Lush Lashes. The lightweight and soft lashes fit comfortably on the lash line to give an everyday enhanced look. Use the half strips for a natural look and the full strips for a dramatic effect. Includes: 2 Eyelash sets 2 1 Adhesive glue 3 1 Tweezer Not tested on animals. see more...

• I love E.L.F products and came across these. How natural looking ...1 Answers
  • Would you have to cut these down like some other lashes?7 Answers
  • Does the glue that come with the lashes work?! And do they look n...5 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
Presque Isle , ME
Elf continues to impress me with high quality products at prices that everyone can afford - and this product is not exception. I only wear false lashes on special occasions and like them to more natural looking when I do wear them and these are perfect! Such good quality, stays on all day/night and I highly recommend this product.
Clara M.
Clara M.
N Hollywood, CA
This lashes for some reason really works great. It exceeded my expectation, as long as you have the right glue you're good to go! I love it, i would buy more of these soon! And they are really cheap, i started recommending this with my friends and now they start using it! Lol
Grissel F.
Grissel F.
the best lashes , they feel so natural on the eyes and the glue work so well and is very affordable , they are easy to apply , long lasting and affordable, i bought at cvs but sometimes they are hard to find , if you want a natural fake lashes this is your option.
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
The little half-lashes were my absolute favorite lashes to use when I was first learning to wear falsies. They're easy to work with and look really natural and flattering. I only wish they lasted a bit longer before becoming unusable due to product build up.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Centralia, IL
Easy to apply - especially for beginners. They stay on all day and are the perfect final touch for a daily makeup look. I wear lashes every day and these are one of my go to sets. They hold up well enough I can use them several times before I get new ones
Diana K.
Diana K.
I do like these for everyday since they are just the right length and look pretty natural. You have the option of adding the outer wing which i like. I have brown eyes and it compliments me. I recommend these lashes if you have short lashes like I do.
Kortney J.
Kortney J.
New Boston, OH
I LOVE false eyelashes. This are so easy to apply, and they look amazing. I was so glad that I bought these at my local Wal-Mart. These look great with my blue eyes. I have bought these multiple times, and I play on buying them again in the future.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Medford, OK
A great lash if you are needing something last minute. They are very pretty and full. I don't wear false lashes a lot but these are worth the dollar. Is a little hard to add the glue to the lash when its just on a long tube.
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
KISSIMMEE, FL
These lashes are great especially since they come in a pack of two. You have a pair that's super glam and another that's more natural and toned down. And I think they were only $2 like what's not to love and about that?!
Lara Christina D.
Lara Christina D.
Framingham, MA
I didn't like these that much. The lashes looked fake and plastic-like. The lash glue did not work for me whatsoever. For the price its a good deal but the product itself is not that good. i would not buy again.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Would you have to cut these down like some other lashes?
Esmeralda S.
Esmeralda S.
Long Beach, CA
Does the glue that come with the lashes work?! And do they look natural ?! Thank you!
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Reviews mention that this product needs good eye lash glue and then you are all set, but how well does the glue that comes with it work?
Odalys R.
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
Are these easy to put on ?
Katia P.
Katia P.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I have tried the single dollar ones, but are these as good as those or a little better? also price range?