BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

rori w.
JUST CHEAP IS ALL! I MEAN YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR LITERALLY IN MAKE UP. THIS IS MY BEST EXAMPLE. EVERYTHING ON THIS IS MADE CHEAP, THE PRODUCT DOESNT STAY ON LONGER THEN AN HOUR OR TWO.
Hanah B.
Dyersburg
All fantastic products, the eyeliner works perfect and the lash curler is amazing. The glow stuff is very vibrant and looks great on. Can't wait to test more elf products because the products were so great. I'm very excited about the product and how well it worked
Talita V.
Roswell, NM
I got this set for my sister and she absolutely love it I bought it at Walmart and it was surprisingly a great price and for great quality and she is able to use these basic set for everyday use. I should go buy myself one!
angie m.
Elf Cosmetics is my favorite cosmetics line! I have used e.l.f for a long time and it's my favorite to go makeup line! I enjoy this everyday glow set because it comes with an eyeshadow, exact lash mascara, eyelash curler, eyebrow stencil kit and eyeliner! I can always trust e.l.f cosmetics to give me a beautiful glowy look! I will be purchasing this again!
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
As someone who love their eye makeup I cannot live without this kit. It's so convenient and small I can talk it anywhere and quickly look normal lol. All the products are so useful and make my life so much easier. The eyebrow stencils are so useful too since I have no money to get my eyebrows done every two weeks I use it to mark where I need to pluck.
Claudia A.
Ocean, NJ
I got this set as an add on to one of my elf orders for free. I mostly was looking forward to the lash curler because my old one had run its course, but the baked eyeshadow trio was beautiful. When you wet your brush first, it gives an amazing foiled effect. The set was worth it to me just for those two things.
Darlene I.
South Gate, CA
I would definitely recommend this set for anyone looking to get some new makeup that doesn't already have a go to for the different parts of this set. If you're a first time user, this set is perfect because it comes with all you need for certain parts of your face to be accentuated and done for a night out.
Breonna M.
Everything that comes in this set are really great products! Especially the eyeliner!! I've been using it for years! Their eyelash curler works great as well. If you don't want the whole set you can but the items individually!
Yesenia G.
Palmetto, GA
I like there new foundation it really made my skin looked flawless it did not look caked it looked smooth and amazing no brake. very affordable easy to find at any drugstore like Walmart, CVS, target and etc...i do recommend this products to any one that likes to try and explore new products.
Elisama M.
In my opinion I think elf is quickly moving up there still need to improve but most of their products are really good easy to find and cheap! These are my go to when I simply can't afford other brands lol
Me gustaria probarlo,  puesto que muchas de mis amigas me la han recomendado
myriam g.
palma de mallorca
me gustaria probarlo
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
How is the eyelash curler in this kit?