BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

New Instantly Brightens Defines Sharpener Included Bold Color Adds Depth Definition 2 For a Glamorous Look 3 Safe, Gentle Formula Instantly brightens your eyes with the shimmering metallic liner that glides on smoothly without tugging the delicate eye area. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes designed, formulated tested by our professional team of makeup artists. No Animal Testing Reg. T.M. Package design trademark all copy e.l.f. Cosmetics Dist. by JA Cosmetics New York, NY 1001. Designed in USA.

• Is the shimmer gritty? I find most affordable products say shimmer ...1 Answers
  • Can you use these to tight line?1 Answers
  • Does this liner work as an all over shimmer lid color?1 Answers
e.l.f. Essentials Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil
  • "I also love that the sharpener is on the cap, makes it super easy in the morning." in 1 review
  • "The perfect eyeliner for everyday use :) My favorite part is the little bit of shimmer it adds to your eyes." in 1 review
  • "Doesnt bother my eye or anything and it lasts a while, not very long tho." in 1 review
  • "It's a very creamy consistency." in 1 review
  • "i had this product before and it work really well i had been trying to get another one but every time i tryed it was gone " in 1 review
Katie P.
Katie P.
Review for: E.l.f. Essentials Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil
I have a terrible time finding simmering eyeliner everywhere! I ordered this online expecting a bummer but I was wrong! This stuff is amazing! It actually shimmers when it's on and stays all day! It was really easy and smooth to apply and feels really natural. I will definitely be buying this whenever I need more! Great product I definitely recommend all women get this, and even some men if your into that kinda thing. I love it!
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Review for: E.l.f. Essentials Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil
Don't get me wrong I love elf products because who doesn't love a good bang for your buck, however this product brought little to the table. I bought the pink shimmer shade and the first time I applied to my inner corners, the tip nearly got lost in my eye, as in it just crumbled away. Needless to say I only used this once and I don't ever plan on repurchasing it again.
Cera J.
Cera J.
Cherry Valley, Ca
Review for: E.l.f. Essentials Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil
This eyeliner is great in the waterline for adding a nice touch of pop to a smokey eye or to make your eyes look a little more open. Its not a one time liner, you do have to go over it a little even when its not on the waterline. The included sharpener really works well on all pencils, and not just elf.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Middleboro, MA
Review for: 7609 Black Bandit
This is a really nice eye pencil for an even better price! I like using it on my waterline to create a smokey effect, paired with cat eye eyeliner! I like that it's cap contains a sharpener. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a good eyeliner pencil!
Heather D.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Review for: E.l.f. Essentials Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil
I love the e.l.f. shimmer eyeliner pencil for a spruce up sometimes. I will use it for special occasions, not a daily wear. It lasts throughout the day and is reasonably priced so I do recommend this product. I like to purchase online and definitely would buy it again.
Marcela L.
Marcela L.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: 7609 Black Bandit
This eyeliner became part of my morning routine, easy to use regardless of your level of expertise. Is perfect for my deep brown eyes, I would recommend it to anyone. The fact that has the sharpener in the cap is great. I will keep buying it once this one is finished.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Kalispell, MT
Review for: E.l.f. Essentials Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil
This is a good all round eyeliner with a shimmer pigment. I believe I bought this at Target and as you all know E.L.F cosmetics for a great price. It stays for a good while but I do need to reapply on my waterline if I'm going to be going out after the day of wear.
De Anna P.
De Anna P.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: E.l.f. Essentials Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil
I normally find elf to be amazing! You can not beat the price and the product is pretty good.

This eyeliner fell a bit short I feel. You have to do the old school light with a lighter to get it to glide. I don't like that. I would just rather wear flat lined.
Katherine Y.
Katherine Y.
Merrick, NY
Review for: E.l.f. Essentials Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil
For the price, this is a very good eyeliner. It lasts all day and barely smudges. My eyes are dark brown. This works just as well as more expensive brands and lasts as long. THe shimmer is barely noticeable. I bought this at Target and I would recommend it.
May H.
May H.
Review for: 7609 Black Bandit
For an inexpensive product, it is SO worth the money. I was very happy it stayed on through a night event I went to. Nothing wore off! Since I struggle with liquid liner and eyeliner gel, it's so much easier to use a pencil, and this one did just amazingly!
Lynette J.
Lynette J.
I never used an eyeliner pencil. Is it better than gel eyeliner?
Lillian U.
Lillian U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know of any other really super cheap glitter products?
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
Brooklawn , Nj
Is it rough on your skin?
nicole h.
nicole h.
Does this stay on for a long time??
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Kokomo, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always loved these especially in the white but I can't find it anywhere in stores! does anyone know what store sells the white ones?