BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

New Instantly Brightens Defines Sharpener Included Bold Color Adds Depth Definition 2 For a Glamorous Look 3 Safe, Gentle Formula Instantly brightens your eyes with the shimmering metallic liner that glides on smoothly without tugging the delicate eye area. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes designed, formulated tested by our professional team of makeup artists. No Animal Testing Reg. T.M. Package design trademark all copy e.l.f. Cosmetics Dist. by JA Cosmetics New York, NY 1001. Designed in USA.

• Is the shimmer gritty? I find most affordable products say shimme...1 Answers
  • Can you use these to tight line?1 Answers
  • Does this liner work as an all over shimmer lid color?1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...*
  • "I also love that the sharpener is on the cap, makes it super easy in the morning." in 1 review
  • "The perfect eyeliner for everyday use :) My favorite part is the little bit of shimmer it adds to your eyes." in 1 review
  • "Doesnt bother my eye or anything and it lasts a while, not very long tho." in 1 review
  • "It's a very creamy consistency." in 1 review
  • "i had this product before and it work really well i had been trying to get another one but every time i tryed it was gone " in 1 review
Natalie F.
Alhambra, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
E.L.F. cosmetics are known for their affordable products, that more often than not are of good quality, and are superb choices for budding makeup enthusiasts or young girls experimenting. However, most of their eye products lack the pigment and quality formula that more costly brands provide. Though I am a fan of their liner pencil, the one that doubles as a shadow stick, this shimmer liner does little as an eyeliner with light pigment, and doesn't last very long either. Good concept; I have yet to find a better glitter pencil though. It's a nice try, but a miss for me.
Alana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really didn't like this eyeliner... So it had a little shimmer to it (which I thought would be a pretty edition to an eye look), but it was more so just hard to apply and barely any pay off what so ever. It kinda hurt to put on or near my waterline (I'll just stick to creamy eyeliner) and even though it was cheap... Wasn't even worth the money. Others have had better look with it so you can try it if you want!!
Dakota B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for the price! One of the best eyeliner pencils I’ve tried and it only costs a $1! It is very soft though and you have to sharpen it after almost every use. Sometimes I’ll throw it in the fridge or freezer to harden it up just to make it a little easier to use but I don’t have to do that, it works fine without doing that.
Lucia M.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought a set of 5 of these pencils for about $5 last year and they are great. They're pretty and have a nice shimmer. The built in sharpener is very convenient. They're not super smooth to apply at first but if you warm it up on your hand a little before you use it, it makes it a bit easier to glide on.
Anndria T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted so badly to like these and use them because I liked the glitter in them. Unfortunately, these are terrible. They are not heavily pigmented and are very hard to get on. Once they are on they are hard to get off. They crease and they smudge. Terrible just terrible.
Beatriz C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are not great for using on your lower lash line. For me these have a better effect when used on the top lid. The selection of color is nice but I wish they weren't so hard to apply
Angelica J.
Montrose, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Elf has some great products out there and the prices are so cheap it's awesome! This is one of the good things they have! They're eyeliners are so good! They're only $2 and are very pigmented! I love how the lid of it is actually a sharpener too so you can sharpen it on the go too or whenever you can't find a sharpener! The only thing I didn't like about it was that it does smudge after a couple of hours
Jessica W.
Bessemer, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner did not provide good smooth coverage. It took a lot of pressure to get the color on my skin and then it flaked off. This was the first time I used and and will not use it again as there are so many other alternatives available. The color wasn't as true as I had hoped either.
Lena J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I guess this is a good concept if you only wore the eyeliner and mascara. Otherwise once you add eyeshadow you don't even notice any shimmer from the eyeliner. However I do like the fact that it has a sharpener on the lid of it. Keeps you from having to track down the sharpener you constantly misplace.
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the e.l.f. shimmer eyeliner pencil for a spruce up sometimes. I will use it for special occasions, not a daily wear. It lasts throughout the day and is reasonably priced so I do recommend this product. I like to purchase online and definitely would buy it again.
Lillian U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know of any other really super cheap glitter products?
Lynette J.
I never used an eyeliner pencil. Is it better than gel eyeliner?
Hailey G.
Brooklawn , Nj
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it rough on your skin?
mirella d.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this is good or not
nicole h.
Does this stay on for a long time??