Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#45 in Eyeliner

New Instantly Brightens Defines Sharpener Included Bold Color Adds Depth Definition 2 For a Glamorous Look 3 Safe, Gentle Formula Instantly brightens your eyes with the shimmering metallic liner that glides on smoothly without tugging the delicate eye area. Instantly beautiful, healthy-looking eyes designed, formulated tested by our professional team of makeup artists. No Animal Testing Reg. T.M. Package design trademark all copy e.l.f. Cosmetics Dist. by JA Cosmetics New York, NY 1001. Designed in USA.

Photos (12)
Lizandra R.
Lizandra R.
Saint Pauls, NC

I love eyeliners, so my husband was out and saw a 5-pack of the elf shimmer eyeliner and got them for me. (Black, grey, green, purple and like a cooper one) the purple one was super dry that it would hurt my eyes, I threw it away. And the other 4 are super smooth but the smart really bad, you end up looking like a colorful racoon. Also the caps keep coming of the pencil and are so cheap they shatter easily. I have used $1 eyeliers that have been better quality than this.
Katie P.
Katie P.

I have a terrible time finding simmering eyeliner everywhere! I ordered this online expecting a bummer but I was wrong! This stuff is amazing! It actually shimmers when it's on and stays all day! It was really easy and smooth to apply and feels really natural. I will definitely be buying this whenever I need more! Great product I definitely recommend all women get this, and even some men if your into that kinda thing. I love it!
Angelica J.
Angelica J.
Montrose, CO

Elf has some great products out there and the prices are so cheap it's awesome! This is one of the good things they have! They're eyeliners are so good! They're only $2 and are very pigmented! I love how the lid of it is actually a sharpener too so you can sharpen it on the go too or whenever you can't find a sharpener! The only thing I didn't like about it was that it does smudge after a couple of hours
Artina T.
Artina T.
Southfield , Mi

I like this product and love that it comes with a sharpener. It is long lasting until your eyes water. I definitely wouldn't call it waterproof. I bought it for a low cost at Marshalls. One complaint is that it does get hard to sharpen with the sharpener that it is accompanied by with continued use. Overall if you get it for a low price like I did then it is worth the cost.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.

Don't get me wrong I love elf products because who doesn't love a good bang for your buck, however this product brought little to the table. I bought the pink shimmer shade and the first time I applied to my inner corners, the tip nearly got lost in my eye, as in it just crumbled away. Needless to say I only used this once and I don't ever plan on repurchasing it again.
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City, OH

Eh. This wasn't my favorite eyeliner. It does a mediocre job I suppose for the price. I had a hard time getting it on. I felt like I needed to warm it up with a lighter like I used to do when I was in high school. I notice I don't ever hardly use it because it's not very great quality. I think if it was a little creamier it would work well.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

This eyeliner is great as a jet black eyeliner with a few sparkles but it's definitely not shimmery. It compares to other eyeliners because it glides on easily. The price ranges is great, I mean only a dollar. One improvement could be to make it more color in it so you don't have to run it back and forth on your eye.
Guadalupe C.
Guadalupe C.
Union City, NJ

This pencil gives a subtle but shimmery pop to my brown eyes. It doesn't show up enough to wear on my lid so I only use it on my waterline and inner corner. For this reason, it doesn't last very long. But the price is so affordable that it's not a bad thing to have in your arsenal to make your eyes look more awake.
Arabella M.
Arabella M.
Pueblo, CO

Great pencil eyeliner! It's nice and dark, isn't too light to where it doesn't look black. I love that the lid has a built in pencil sharpener, it comes in handy when your eyeliner is going flat. It also glides on smoothly and dark in just one coat I haven't needed to put it on multiple times to look good.
Cera J.
Cera J.
Cherry Valley, Ca

This eyeliner is great in the waterline for adding a nice touch of pop to a smokey eye or to make your eyes look a little more open. Its not a one time liner, you do have to go over it a little even when its not on the waterline. The included sharpener really works well on all pencils, and not just elf.
Lillian U.
Lillian U.

Does anyone know of any other really super cheap glitter products?
Lynette J.
Lynette J.

I never used an eyeliner pencil. Is it better than gel eyeliner?
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
Brooklawn , Nj

Is it rough on your skin?
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Azusa, CA

I have always loved these especially in the white but I can't find it anywhere in stores! does anyone know what store sells the white ones?
nicole h.
nicole h.

Does this stay on for a long time??

Join Now