e.l.f. Essential Toe Separators uploaded by Christine W.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #16 in Nail Tools

These reusable Toe Separators are perfect for a flawless pedicure. Durable and comfortable foam separators allow for smudge-free application of nail polish. Pair with your favorite e.l.f. nail polish and nail tools to achieve salon-quality pedicures at home. Set includes 2 Toe Separators

Buy on e.l.f. ...
Alexis R.
newburgh ny
These aren’t anything too special but they are nice quality and do get the job done. For some things to stop nail polish from getting on your skin it does the job right for the price, I’d also like to point out how thick and smooth they are so they’re comfortable to wear!
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
This brand has very good quality products!! I got these as a little present and liked that they were easy to apply and were soft in between my toes. If you want to purchase these, I'd say go with it! They're probably just as good as any with a higher price.
Jordan V.
Englewood, CO
I like these toe separators because they are very inexpensive without being cheap! They're comfortable on my toes and allow me to paint my toenails easily and efficiently. I recommend these separators 100%!
Traci T.
Stonewall , LA
I grabbed these at Walmart for girls night in. They were crazy easy to use and a fantastic buy. And you can get them anywhere!! A great value for sure for what they are!' I have already bought backups!!
Cece
These were not as substantial as I thought they would be, but I have never used toe separators before so I had nothing to compare them with. They do keep toes separated well enough to apply polish, and could be reused if desired.
Joi H.
Jackson, MS
Perfect for doing you feet at home. I would recommend to anyone that's into just doing things yourself. They are very easy to use and also sturdy. They can be purchased as your local drug store.
Anna Z.
These are as good as it gets. Kept my toes from sticking to each other like sardines in a a ton can while I was painting my toenails. My toes did feel a bit funky from being stretched out every which way.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
These toe separators work great!! They are very cheap and durable, I have used these several times and works as well as the more expensive ones! I would recommend to others to try out while painting m!!!!!
Darilyn C.
Perth amboy
Don't waste your money on this you can get them for free at the nail salon people companies just want to see how much you will actually spend on something with their name on it
Ashley B.
Newark , NJ
Essential for any girls pamper kit, comes in handy for you to carry in your purse as well instead of leaving the salon in a hurry with Tissue between your toes !