BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• Is this supposed to be any good for cracked lips?1 Answers
e.l.f. Essential Therapeutic Conditioning Lip Balm 8003
  • "I found this product to be moisturizing on my lips which I love! Who doesn't like soft kissable lips? Its cheap and efficient! :)" in 11 reviews
  • "I love this product. it gives your lips a little pink tint and it's veryy moisturizing. love e.l.f products !!" in 4 reviews
  • "I LOVED IT!I had my lips so dry for so many days and couldn't find the right thing to soften them, the first time I apply this lip balm...? Wow!! Instant conditioning! I'll be buying this regularly!My only complain is that it is too small, I wish I could find the same formula on a bigger presentation" in 3 reviews
Paola c.
Debra U.
Love this product because it's versatile natural looking in gives you a nice glow. If you're looking for that natural Rosy look and want compliments than this is the product for you. It's a multi-purpose item that needs to be in everyone's makeup bag.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
I really like this! It's a sheer tint of color it hydrates well and no strong smell. It really seems to help my lips stay moist for awhile since with the heat here it's so hard! Plus the price is amazing!
Andrea M.
This is really helpful for all skin type and you can buy this is any walmart or target and this is pretty good expectations of mines and i have used this a couple of times and I will recommend this to all beginners or all of y'all .
Kaci F.
I really liked this lip balm, & I thought that it had a very nice taste to it. The packaging was very basic & simple but it was cute & easy to get the product out. I bought it at a Walmart for a very good price & used it a good amount. I would buy this product again
scarlet c.
524w. buckthorn st. inglewood ca, 90301
I give this lip balm a 5 star rating because it was amazing. It does last long and the product wasn't a rip off. This product is very easy to apply and you can use it whenever. I have only bought it once and I strongly recommend buying this product it's worth it.
Emily B.
Denver
Great product by elf. They did a very good job in having this product do what it's supposed to do. The price was great and quality was also fantastic. I would defInitely buy this in the future. Also would recommend for a friend or sibling.
Allison R.
Las Vegas, NV
I leave this by my side of the bed and apply it to my lips and around my eyes at night before bed. I've been waking up with less lines around my eyes which is amazing for such an inexpensive product.
Courtney F.
Gaffney, SC
For the price, it was okay. I noticed after a few uses it had weird thick bead like clumps in it. I'm fussing it was wax that wasn't mix well. The scent was nice. Really did smooth my lips though
Brandy T.
Middleburg, FL
Have more than one of these in my purse. I actually have a lot so I never go without. Makes my lips smooth and I just love it. Must try!! I promise you will always want it with you.
Tina L.
San Francisco, CA
Is this supposed to be any good for cracked lips?