Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Fayetteville, NC
I really want to get this lip shine. Did you like it? Is it worth try?
Dashay B.
Dashay B.
Oct. 31, 2016, 12:15 a.m.
It's an okay product not the best
Ana A.
Ana A.
July 27, 2016, 8:46 p.m.
For two dollars it's really not a product, and you can actually find some at the dollar tree if you're lucky. I have a couple of shades of these and they are nice topper or an overall gloss. I would recommend putting some powder on top because I can get a little sticky.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
May 20, 2016, 6:20 p.m.
Honestly it is one of the worst lip glosses I have tried. Very sticky, doesn't last long, and has a awful smell. I would avoid it and pay more for something better quality.
Anna H.
Anna H.
July 22, 2015, 11:56 a.m.
I got it as a free gift when ordering from E.L.F and I think it is pretty nice. I would say it would be worth it's price.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Jan. 27, 2015, 7:43 a.m.
It's really cakey and smells terrible, but it's only a dollar!
Jade S.
Jade S.
Sept. 27, 2014, 3:15 p.m.
I think it is definitely worth a try. I was very pleased with this product and at such a low cost it is worth it
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
May 30, 2014, 5:44 p.m.
This is a nice clear gloss for everyday wear that won't put a dent in your pocketbook. It also works well as a finishing touch over lipstick if you don't like the dry look that some lipstick brands leave.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
May 17, 2014, 6:50 p.m.
Great price and def makes your lips shinny but it is sticky!
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
May 16, 2014, 6:53 p.m.
I mean for a $1 its okay but it gets very sticky but i mean it was a dollar so i didn't expect it to be great
Erin S.
Erin S.
March 11, 2014, 4:47 p.m.
It's great for the price. Just put it over chapstick
Anastasia V.
Anastasia V.
Jan. 30, 2014, 10:46 p.m.
I didn't like it at all. It made my lips numb.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Jan. 20, 2014, 11:34 p.m.
I really like it. Especially the price. My only complaint would be if you apply too much, it can get a little sticky. There are so many great colors to choose from!
Madison L.
Madison L.
Jan. 6, 2014, 4:09 p.m.
Yes it is for $1 there isn't much to lose
Becky F.
Becky F.
Dec. 20, 2013, 5:26 p.m.
I love it! I have a couple in my purse and keep some in the bathroom.