e.l.f. Essential Super Glossy Lip Shine
e.l.f. Essential Super Glossy Lip Shine
By e.l.f. Cosmetics
Kelsey C.
Fayetteville, NC

I really want to get this lip shine. Did you like it? Is it worth try?

Dashay B.
Dashay B.
Lithonia, GA
1 year, 1 month ago
It's an okay product not the best
Ana A.
Ana A.
1 year, 4 months ago
For two dollars it's really not a product, and you can actually find some at the dollar tree if you're lucky. I have a couple of shades of these and they are nice topper or an overall gloss. I would recommend putting some powder on top because I can get a little sticky.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
1 year, 6 months ago
Honestly it is one of the worst lip glosses I have tried. Very sticky, doesn't last long, and has a awful smell. I would avoid it and pay more for something better quality.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Woodbridge, VA
2 years, 4 months ago
I got it as a free gift when ordering from E.L.F and I think it is pretty nice. I would say it would be worth it's price.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Sacramento , CA
2 years, 10 months ago
It's really cakey and smells terrible, but it's only a dollar!
Jade S.
Jade S.
3 years, 2 months ago
I think it is definitely worth a try. I was very pleased with this product and at such a low cost it is worth it
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
La Grange, Tx
3 years, 6 months ago
This is a nice clear gloss for everyday wear that won't put a dent in your pocketbook. It also works well as a finishing touch over lipstick if you don't like the dry look that some lipstick brands leave.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Rockford, IL
3 years, 7 months ago
Great price and def makes your lips shinny but it is sticky!
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Santa Rosa, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
I mean for a $1 its okay but it gets very sticky but i mean it was a dollar so i didn't expect it to be great
Erin S.
Erin S.
Rexburg, ID
3 years, 9 months ago
It's great for the price. Just put it over chapstick