BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Salvation for parched lips. This innovative lip balm coats lips with natural nutrients and skin soothers to condition even the most sensitive lips. Infused with Shea Butter and Vitamins A E for long lasting protection. Color - Strawberry Creme Pack of 6 Ingredients Paraffinium Liquidum Mineral Oil, Polyisobutene, Silica, Synthetic Beeswax, Butyrospermum Parkii Shea Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate VE, Retinyl Palmitate VA, FragranceAroma, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Mica CI 77019, Red No. 6 Lake CI 15850, Red No. 7 Lake CI 15850, Red No. 28 Lake CI 45410, Blue No. 1 Lake CI 42090, Yellow No. 5 Lake CI 19140, Yellow No. 6 Lake CI 15985.

• Howling does this last? And does it actually smell like s...2 Answers
  • Does this lip balm leave a pink tint on your lips ? 2 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "Glides on smoothly and melts on the lips. Great to have for everyday use and easy to carry around. No color tint. It has a nice scent, nothing overpowering. " in 6 reviews
  • "This lip balm is so creamy and moisturizing. Would definitely recommend if you want a tint of color on your lips also " in 5 reviews
  • "This stuff feels smells and taste amazing. Its great for chapped lips cracked flaky and dry.this stuff is what dreams are made of" in 4 reviews
Lolita P.
Rosedale, MD
I use these under liquid lipsticks. They do the job as well. I got mines from E.L.F. and some from Marshall's. They are always cheap. I have been buying theses for years. If your are looking for cheap but good make up check out E.L.F. cosmetics they have so many good products.
Rachel😴 A.
Oxford
I use this when my lips are starting to get chapped. I like the feel of this one on my lips, but if you taste this, it has a weird texture to it. I do like this, and it makes my lips really soft.
Eliani L.
Love this soothing lip balm it keeps my lips moist all day And it's   definetly a great value would buy again once I run out won't need to use anything else I purchased mines at Walmart and for a really good price yes I would be telling my friends and family
Avery A.
Fort Wayne, IN
You usually get what you pay for with elf. I wasn't overly impressed with these lip balms, but to be fair I'm a lip balm snob. I felt the packaging was weird, I hate the way chapstick applies when it's in a skinny tube.
Brooke H.
Love this lip balm I would say give it a try it's not spendy and it's really nice the colors are nice too very soft on your lips and it's long lasting if you don't have this go get it you won't be sorry !
Shanna W.
Lumberport
Like the price. Like that it's easy to take anywhere. It does give your lips a soft feel, but it won't help chapped lips. (At least not for me) I have to use real chapstick for that.
Alicia w.
Louisville, KY
I honestly expected more out of this product, didnt give me the results I was looking for. The packaging is really nice and its easy to apply but I didnt like the outcome.
Sheila G.
E.l.f. Essential lip balm was $1. Small and compact. Perfect for any size bag. Smells great. Goes on clear. Easy to apply. Works great for chapped lips. Worth buying again. I would recommend it everyone.
Kaya H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Soothing with a nice light scent, but I found myself having to reapply it often - it's decent for the price but I will probably look for a longer lasting product
Jasmine G.
Dover
I love this product it makes your lips for smooth and the more you use it it’ll start taking the chappiness away. I recommend this to anyone who has dry lips constantly
Passion P.
Does this lip balm leave a pink tint on your lips ?
Jasmin H.
United kingdom
Howling does this last? And does it actually smell like strawberry?