BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Sized to slip easily into your purse or travel bag, this soft, faux leather portfolio houses five professional-quality brushes for beautiful on-the-go makeup application. Set includes: Travel Powder Brush Travel Brow & Brush Comb

beth h.
Roxboro
E.l.f. brushes have been the only ones I have used for years !! I started buying them due to the price I couldn't beat, then just became in love with the improvements they made with all of their products! The furs of the brushes are soft and doesn't leave you itchy, the eye shadow brush works perfectly for making sure you have the best eye lashes possible. I would recommend these to everyone!
Ashli C.
Oak Grove
I have bought these brushes time and time again. Mainly because I can't keep up with them or I use them too often. I have very oily skin and along with my make up they work very well. I either get my brushes from ulta or Walmart and would say I am very satisfied with the product.
Lisa H.
White , GA
Good inexpensive brush set! Very good quality for the price. Doesn't leave hairs behind when you use it like some cheap brushes. Got this gem at Target. Purchased several sets and put in stockings at Christmas for my teenagers and they loved them as well
Esme H.
I absolutely love this brand it's very affordable and works great! I get it at my local drug store and I love it cause it just down the street! I use them for special occasions for my makeup and they are very soft I love them !! It's absolutely amazing
Bridget A.
joplin
I love Elf brushes! 5hey are cheap abd are long lasting! They make makeup easy to apply and show a smooth finish! My skin type is normal tan skin and they work great! Can purchase  at Walmart or Target. Highly r
Tammy S.
Pulaski, NY
A perfect way to spend your money if you are looking for value, whole set is super cheap and good quality. Just as good as some higher ends a fraction of the price. I bought mine online straight through wet n wild
Alexis L.
bella vista, AR
Elf products are super cheap, and not a bad quality for the price. I usually get my makeup brushes from Elf, and they tend to last me a while. The only downfall is I have had a few come apart.
Mariah H.
I love e.l.f. brushes! They work just as great as brushes from other cosmetic stores and counters. Awesome value and totally affordable! I have more sensitive skin and I have never had any problems! Definitely purchase again!
Jen F.
Saint Charles, MO
Awesome brush set for beginners that want a full set of brushes. I found them at target for a very affordable price and they are working out perfect so far. 1 or 2 have shed a tiny bit but for the price I don't really mind.
Kim A.
Lantana, FL
I just love elf brushes. They are so affordable and good quality. If you don't want to spend the big bucks but want good quality I'd recommend it because they definitely get the job done.