BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve instantly beautiful, healthy looking nails with these 3 Piece Nail Polish Sets. With 3 gorgeous polish colors in each set, mix and match to create totally unique manicures that best reflect your personal style. The revolutionary bristle design glides color on flawlessly. Infused with active Vitamin E for stronger healthier nails and quick dry formula means a no mess application. A great value for any nail polish lover! 3 Piece Sets include Vacation Trio Mint Cream, Lilac and Punk Purple Beautifully Bright Teal Blue, Yellow and Party Peach Beach Party Coral Dream, Flirty Fuchsia and Smokin Hot Glam Bam Golden Goddess, Blush and Cranberry Nice Natural Innocent, Nude and Smoky Brown Mysterious Metal Madness, Purple Dream and Dark Navy DIRECTIONS Shake bottle and unscrew cap. Brush excess color off at the top of the bottle, apply polish to nails with a steady hand. Apply second coat if desired. Use the glitter polish in select sets alone or on top of a color for a fun effect. Store polish in a cool, dry area. INGREDIENTS Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic AnhydrideTrimellitic AnhydrideGlycols Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain Stearalkonium Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red No. 6 Lake CI 15850, Red No. 27 Lake CI 45410, Blue No. 1 Lake CI 42090. Net Wt. 0.609 Fl oz 18 ml

Buy on Amazon
emi s.
2900 W Higland St. Apt#273 Chandler, AZ
It has got nice colors. I used them, but it didn't last long for me, but it is absolutely good and has wonderful colors. Every products has its pros and cons. it definitely got some pros in it. And it is not that expensive at all. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Arianna P.
Las Vegas
The first time I used this nail polish it worked well. It didn't last too long but i was not complaining for the price, but the second time using it i felt like the formula was too thick and clumpy. It would not easily spread. I would rather pay more for a really good quality nail polish.
amanda a.
Las Vegas, NV
not only is elf one of my favourite brands, but it's cheap! they make their things for such good quality and sell it for a cheap price. my con for this product is you have to put many coats in order to get a pigmented shade. but other than that, it's very easy to apply and doesn't chip fast.
Zunaira A.
Puyallup
I really like this brand is so nice I love the colors that came out I love putting it on every time and this is the one I use and it's so nice and it never cracked so I love using this you should too so nice brand. I would buy it again. Love this brand. The colors are so nice.
Kaitlyn L.
Port st lucie
Love love love the elf fingernail polish, goes on so smoothly. I got mine from target but you can buy it pretty much anywhere. The brush size isn't to huge so it doesn't get all over you nails. So easy to apply and remove. I have so many colors in this product
Makayla S.
Great color. Lasts around 2 weeks. This product is very hard to scratch and very hard to peel off. So it lasts long. There's honestly nothing bad ago it this product.. Its honestly one of the best nail polishes I've ever used. All Elf nail polish are good!
Sherri H.
Love elf nail polish specially because elf is such a affordable brand. It's amazing I love the colors I only use one coat and it covers my whole nails. I purchased mines when the holiday collection came out I would recommend this to anyone for sure
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
These colors look beautiful on! They dry fairly quickly! Unfortunately they didn’t want to last. As soon as I washed my hands a few times they started to peel and chip right off. If there was a way to make them more long lasting, I would definitely repurchase!
Sierra S.
martinsburg
Nice colors. Just can chip easily. But over all for for the price it is nice. Easy to apply and use, goes on nicely. Can find at any local drug stores or makeup stores. I would buy again, because the price compared to others I awesome.
Adi Akisi B.
Sacramento, CA
This set I bought years ago. It wasn't my favorite nail polish only because you had to put more then 2 layers to get your nail opaque enough. Pro its very cheap. Con it takes more then 2 layers to get the nail color to pop.
Nina A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Where can I find Elf nail polish? I love nudes...
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
How about these glazes?
Lisy O.
Are these nail polishes better then sally hansen?
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
How much is it and where can I find it ?
marilena d.
ontario, ont
Go on eyeslipsface.com, i personally LOVE this site. elf has good quality products which is inexpensive. a single bottle is 2$ and 3 bottles for 3$