BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a flawless manicure that reflects your personal style with our Nail Polish. This color-lock formula with chip resistant shield gives long lasting color with high shine. The bristle design glides color on flawlessly, and quick dry formula gives per see more...

Myshella D.
Centralia , WA
Elf is super affordable at Walmart ! I love it ! My kids love helping me choose new nail/ toe polish . I have 4 girls and. We all share! Quality is great and doesn't chip anymore than your average brand . I recommend top coat of course !
Casey M.
Goose Creek
My daughter loves this ! Her favorite color is purple and this polish actually shows the glitter pieces very well !!! Very shiney and sparkles so much ! It's great for kids and adults because it's not to thick so it drys pretty fast and doesn't clump.
Kryss M.
Fort gay, WV
These colors are so cute and applies easily. I buy this for my daughter a lot, the price is ok I usually apply a few coats to get the desired color I want. I would definitely recommend this to anyone that doesn't wanna pay an arm n leg for nail polish
L C.
Seatac, WA
The nail polish needs a few coats to have full coverage. It also chips quite easily. It is cheap though so you get what you pay for. If you use a base coat, the two or three coats of polish, then a top coat, it will last a little longer.
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
I love elf nail polish but the ones with glitter are so hard to remove. I bought this at ulta and I hate that the sparkles make it close to impossible to remove the polish. It would be great for someone who is very young.
Tiffany H.
Schofield, WI
My favorite! Deep rich colors that hold up at work and on my days off . I use very harsh cleaning chemicals at home and work and don't nor.ally have to touch up too often! A busy mom doesn't have ti.e for that!
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Totally love this nail polish love that it lasts a long time totally dries right away doesn't chip beautifully colors to pick from totally affordable not pricey at amazon quality and value definitely recommend it
Jezzarea S.
Deer river , MN
I like most E.l.f. Products because he quality over powers the price. However I'm not a huge fan of these nail polishes. I have only bought a few but each one requires many layers and cracks easily.
Whittley H.
Huntsville , AL
I use this on my daughter and she loves it. The pigment is great and it doesn't stain her nails. It doesn't come off quickly like others I have used on her. They are really really cheap as well.
Peggy S.
I normally don't buy nail polish bc it always chips off with in a day or so buy I just bought some the other day and it's actually lasted without chipping off so far so this was a good buy!