BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

• What is your favourite elf eyeshadow palette?e.l.... Be the first to answer!
  • What elf product is the best you recommend? e.l.f. Essential Maku...3 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? Was anyone able to find this anywhere bes...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Rîmëllê Ã.
Hi , I'ma girl from algeria, I have a good YouTube channel, of beauty the majority of followers are interested in buying from the internet, so if you want more sales I suggest you send me a product of your products to do a review. I am waiting for your re
ÑõûRâ S.
I was skeptical when buying these liquid lipstibs becouse l was worried iy would remind me too much of gloss but l was pleasantly
Julia K.
Summerside
i loved it so much and i really think the product is perfect for my face because my face is so  sencetive ansd the coloers are so sutle on my face
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Me encantan los productos de elf son de exelente calidad muy variados versátiles pigmentos fuertes que garantizan un exelente acabado y por supuesto que nos duran todo el día podemos encontrar una gran variedad de maquillaje tanto para ojos labios cara en fin son buenos y muy asequibles yo los recomiendo pruenbelo no se arrepentirán .
Stephanie L.
I like the pallet but I when i got mine it was broken 😢. I wrote elf about it but i didn't get any response back.
Jasmine N.
I love this their are some many colors to choose from! I got this for Christmas from my mother and I love it! Although the quality of the make isn't that great I have to apply alot to get any actual color.
JaCoria J.
East Lansing, MI
This has to be one of the best make-up sets i have ever used. It was really cheap and reasonably priced and I would recommend it to everyone. Some of the colors where every hard to see so i would say pick a color that will go well with your skin color.
mahjouba e.
i liked it because it is great and the colors are wonderful and suitable for every person there are many beautiful colors also suitable for teenage girls
Paulina O.
Mexicali
La quiero gratis influenster Nececito probarla , me imagino que es una de las mejores paletas de sombras que hay no? La quiero gratis por favor influenster💙
Haili P.
I used everything in this pallet. The colors lasted forever and were decently vibrant. Lots of choices and different color schemes to go with!
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?