Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (10)
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Fort Leonard Wood, MO

Elf is a hit or miss kind of brand and although I always am skeptical about cheap makeup I ended up like this
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.

I love elf products, not all but majority of them are good. My sister bought me the 100 eyeshadow pallet from elf and the colors are so pigmented. I love my sister and I love influenster :)
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Burlington, WA

I LOVE elf! Only thing I wear! 5 stars hands down! The bridges are soft, and the makeup is quality. I rarely ever use another brand!
Tia W.
Tia W.
Vanndale, AR

E.L.F is not only affordable , but the products that I've purchased were good quality, so you can look your Hollywood best on a budget. What I admire about the company is their wide variety of simple, almost natural products. I am looking forward to trying more of what E.L.F has to offer 😄
Kristina b.
Kristina b.

This comes with almost everything you could imagine and in every color. A lot of the colors are natural and perfect for everyday where. It comes with much of the stuff you need in a variety for a great price.
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Cleveland, GA

LOVE this product. Use it every day. Great colors and lasts all day! Can't beat this price either.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH

I love the colors in this but they don't last very long with out primer. Also fades quickly but for the price you can't beat it!
Cheyenne I.
Cheyenne I.
Kenosha, WI

When I purchased this was so excited. Not only did it have plenty of colors but it influenced me to try different colors I wouldn't usually by separately. When I got it home most of the colors were broken so I was Pretty upset because the packaging was horrible.
Cierra C.
Cierra C.

I am so in love with this! I have purchased many. I take this when I travel since everything is included. E.l.f is supper affordable for such great product quality. I have been using it for years. 100% recommend to anyone.
esmeralda  m.
esmeralda m.
Porterville, CA

Can't go wrong with the orice. Very blendable. I recommend using primer prior to starting. Some of the colors aren't so pigmented so wetting ur brush helps
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now