BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

• What is your favourite elf eyeshadow palette?e.l.... Be the first to answer!
  • What elf product is the best you recommend? e.l.f. Essential Maku...3 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? Was anyone able to find this anywhere bes...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Milena P.
First off, i am a HUGE Elf cosmetics fan and while i love most of their products and know that they have come a long way, bettering their brand year after year, I've got to say that this palette wasn't what i was expecting, I do love that you get a great variety in one single product but a big number of the shadows are chalky and not very pigmented, and the lip glosses aren't my favorites either but i do however really enjoy the blushes and bronzer that came in it! :) i consider this set a great starters kit.
amyah g.
Carmichael, CA
I would love this it will look good on my face then I will have pretty makeup
Ashlee F.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love this! There are so many different colors and so much makeup to choose from
Christina S.
Greenfield, IN
I absolutely love this brand it's reasonably-priced it has something for everyone it has a ray of color palettes that will work for just about every skin type!
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This line is so amazing. How much makeup you are getting for the price is unbelievable. I am not sure about the quality of the eye shadows holding up without a primer however.
Gabriella M.
Charlotte, NC
I love elf eye shadows they are so pigmented and they glide on so easily. This set is so amazing for all the products you get for the price of one mac lipstck
Elma D.
Salisbury, NC
I love all the colors that come in it. It all matches my skin and I just love the product so much! It's one of my favorites!
Ka V.
I hadn't used the shadows nor the lip glosses. I have only tried the blushes and the bottom right of the bronzing part of the palette. I really like to use the bronze color and its generally the only thing I use in this palette so far. ha.
alyssa i.
PA
I love this because i have the colors i want and then the colors i don't use i practice new ideas or use for partys and when i have friends over
maggie  b.
Montgomery, IL
I love the colors in this pallet. It's a must have. I got it for my birthday and I use it everyday
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?