BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

• What elf product is the best you recommend? e.l.f. Essential Maku...3 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? Was anyone able to find this anywhere bes...1 Answers
  • Me encantaría tener uno de estos. Qué tal es esta...Be the first to answer!
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL
This is one of the product that a person that is beginner in makeup needs. It help you with the process of experiencing combination and looks
mariela.duran.330
mariela.duran.330
Houston
I love this palate ☺😊😍Very beautiful colors and it's all in one eyeshadow, lipgloss, and etc. I bought mine online not to long ago very adorable. I use it frequently for work. Get many nice compliments. I would recommend this to everyone who is starting as a beginner.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Pensacola, FL
I have personally used this palette. I love the variety of colors AND that they're all in one case. I hate having to sort through all my different containers of makeup to find just the right shade. I actually plan on buying one of these for my sister. Great gift idea!
Amanda b.
Amanda b.
Orlando, FL
What stores sell elf? I know all people don't want to just buy onlin . So can't we get these at other places?
Katie M.
Katie M.
Blountsville, AL
The shadows in this collection are so pigmented with a good primer and a wet brush!
Tracy Y.
Tracy Y.
Enterprise, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Elf products and will eventually own nothing but Elf . I'm slowly adding to my collection.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this!!! I love the bronzer very pigmented and very nice eyeshadow!!!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Georgetown, DE
I bought this set for my daughter for her birthday. She is allergic to so many things it makes buying makeup hard to do. Elf has been a lifesaver for her. She loves that she has options with makeup. I love that its not irritating her skin or my wallet.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wasn't bad but wasn't great either. Fun to play with but none of it was pigmented like I thought it would be as far as lipstick and eyeshadows go. I have this but would not purchase again I would recommend maybe for beginners or if you're just going to play around with it I ended up gifting it to my niece to play with
Cierra C.
Cierra C.
I am so in love with this! I have purchased many. I take this when I travel since everything is included. E.l.f is supper affordable for such great product quality. I have been using it for years. 100% recommend to anyone.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?