BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

• What is your favourite elf eyeshadow palette?e.l.... Be the first to answer!
  • What elf product is the best you recommend? e.l.f. Essential Maku...3 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? Was anyone able to find this anywhere bes...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Felicia S.
Garrard, KY
I love this product I use it all the time... It has everything you need inside it's great size fits anywhere has every basic color that you need it's incredible price don't pass it up
Isabel P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love this pallet! You can.do.so much with it, and for a great price,you get a high quality pallet! The pallet is a great size for travel and the color are just great, I've never liked eyeshadow or any of that, but this product changed my opinion!
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
I am currenlty using this trendy palette set, the colors are copious which gives options for many makeup ideas eye shadow and lip color combinations. I love the bronzer that is included in this set, I use it to tone my cheeks for a fuller look.
Kelly C.
Santa Ana , CA
There is so much to this set. So many eyeshadows and bushes that can last you for awhile. Only 30 bucks seems very good to me, the eyeshadows are good, not great but can do the job! i recommend this so beginners, it would be the best gift!
It's really nice and works with everything !! It goes with everything you wear. I also recommend it because it comes with everything you want in one. Makes makeup so easy and fun!!! And yesss I would buy it again it's with no regrets .
Zeidy C.
I honestly love elf! It's a great brand and it's very affordable so you can get anything from that brand starting at $1.00. I definitely recommend this brand and this product! you get a variety of shades and they are easy to apply.
Carolyn Y.
U can not beat elf products, not for the price! And the quality is just as good as the price! U actually pay less and get more!! I ordered some 2 days ago and got a promo code to get 40 percent off $50!!! I got a ton of stuff!
Elayne C.
Doral, FL
I got the chance to use this set and it just did not click with me, yes, it´s cheap but i would rather pay a little extra for cualtity, pigmentation it´s just not enough
Sam R.
I received this when I was probably 10 or 11, when I first started doing theatre. It was relatively cheap and it had very good quality. I would not recommend it for beauty gurus just because it isn't the best quality.
Jackie G.
Wasco , CA
This is a great deal! i got this for my mom a few weeks ago and she really likes it. The only thing that i noticed was that the darker shades were a bit chalky other than that its a great palette. Very conveinient!
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?