Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (10)
Julia P.
Julia P.
Meridian, ID

Got this as a gift one year and I love every color. The only bad thing was the case wasn't very durable and it cracked and eventually all fell off.
Chynna T.
Chynna T.
Smyrna, GA

I absolutely love this product! I love the low cost more! I bought it at my local drug store and it matches up with the high price makeup kit!
Isabel P.
Isabel P.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I love this pallet! You can.do.so much with it, and for a great price,you get a high quality pallet! The pallet is a great size for travel and the color are just great, I've never liked eyeshadow or any of that, but this product changed my opinion!
Carly W.
Carly W.
Milwaukee, WI

I personally think ELF is a great brand for the price. If you use primer under whatever makeup you put on of theirs, it will stay on. I really really love this brand.
Kelsie
Kelsie
Chesapeake, VA

Love the colors this comes with, and is a great product when it comes to color, application, and price!
Estefania R.
Estefania R.
Lake Isabella, CA

Great combination of colors ! Adore them so much. The quality is good does not look cheap at all.
Tracy Y.
Tracy Y.
Enterprise, MS

I absolutely love Elf products and will eventually own nothing but Elf . I'm slowly adding to my collection.
Gwen M.
Gwen M.
Gastonia, NC

I love elf! elf is a very cheap drug store like brand yet still very good quality in all honesty, I love their creamy black eyeliner
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Ebro, FL

My boyfriend got this for me as a Christmas gift and I love it. It has any color that I may want. I'm very happy with it. I love elf though
Katie M.
Katie M.
Blountsville, AL

The shadows in this collection are so pigmented with a good primer and a wet brush!
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now