Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
Free 5-Piece Gym Essentials Gift with $25+ Orders.

FREE GIFT

Free 5-Piece Gym Essentials Gift with $25+ Orders.

2 days left

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (13)
Kelsie
Kelsie
Chesapeake, VA

Love the colors this comes with, and is a great product when it comes to color, application, and price!
Cierra C.
Cierra C.

I am so in love with this! I have purchased many. I take this when I travel since everything is included. E.l.f is supper affordable for such great product quality. I have been using it for years. 100% recommend to anyone.
Estefania R.
Estefania R.
Lake Isabella, CA

Great combination of colors ! Adore them so much. The quality is good does not look cheap at all.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Blountsville, AL

The shadows in this collection are so pigmented with a good primer and a wet brush!
Gwen M.
Gwen M.
Gastonia, NC

I love elf! elf is a very cheap drug store like brand yet still very good quality in all honesty, I love their creamy black eyeliner
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Fort Leonard Wood, MO

Elf is a hit or miss kind of brand and although I always am skeptical about cheap makeup I ended up like this
salma g.
salma g.

Elf eyeshadows are great. They have not so much pigmentation. But hey its good for the price.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Baldwinsville, NY

Love this palette! You can do so much with it and it's not at a high cost like other brands now adays! I think it's good for girls who are just starting out with makeup or girls who don't wanna spend all the money on makeup
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.

I love elf products, not all but majority of them are good. My sister bought me the 100 eyeshadow pallet from elf and the colors are so pigmented. I love my sister and I love influenster :)
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Burlington, WA

I LOVE elf! Only thing I wear! 5 stars hands down! The bridges are soft, and the makeup is quality. I rarely ever use another brand!
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?