Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (13)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 1, 2017, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
This wasn't bad but wasn't great either. Fun to play with but none of it was pigmented like I thought it would be as far as lipstick and eyeshadows go. I have this but would not purchase again I would recommend maybe for beginners or if you're just going to play around with it I ended up gifting it to my niece to play with
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Fort Leonard Wood, MO
Elf is a hit or miss kind of brand and although I always am skeptical about cheap makeup I ended up like this
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
I love elf products, not all but majority of them are good. My sister bought me the 100 eyeshadow pallet from elf and the colors are so pigmented. I love my sister and I love influenster :)
gabriella g.
gabriella g.
Sarasota, FL
Its a wonderful duo that has all the main products we use on our faces. I love it!!!!! It has beautiful colors and is a perfect carrying size just throw into a purse and/or bag. Plus it was cheap for such a wonderful pallet.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Burlington, WA
I LOVE elf! Only thing I wear! 5 stars hands down! The bridges are soft, and the makeup is quality. I rarely ever use another brand!
Tia W.
Tia W.
Vanndale, AR
E.L.F is not only affordable , but the products that I've purchased were good quality, so you can look your Hollywood best on a budget. What I admire about the company is their wide variety of simple, almost natural products. I am looking forward to trying more of what E.L.F has to offer 😄
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I love the colors in this but they don't last very long with out primer. Also fades quickly but for the price you can't beat it!
Cheyenne I.
Cheyenne I.
Kenosha, WI
When I purchased this was so excited. Not only did it have plenty of colors but it influenced me to try different colors I wouldn't usually by separately. When I got it home most of the colors were broken so I was Pretty upset because the packaging was horrible.
I have it and I loveeeeeeee it the only thing is it's big and sorta hard to travel with but if you're not going to take it with you when you travel I think you should definitely get it and it's not a high price 😙😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
esmeralda  m.
esmeralda m.
Porterville, CA
Can't go wrong with the orice. Very blendable. I recommend using primer prior to starting. Some of the colors aren't so pigmented so wetting ur brush helps
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?