Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (9)
mariela.duran.330
mariela.duran.330
Houston

I love this palate ☺😊😍Very beautiful colors and it's all in one eyeshadow, lipgloss, and etc. I bought mine online not to long ago very adorable. I use it frequently for work. Get many nice compliments. I would recommend this to everyone who is starting as a beginner.
Cierra C.
Cierra C.

I am so in love with this! I have purchased many. I take this when I travel since everything is included. E.l.f is supper affordable for such great product quality. I have been using it for years. 100% recommend to anyone.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Central Point, OR

For the price, this really can't be beat. I love that I have every color on one pallet instead of having to dig around my make up box. This is a definite buy!
leenas f.
leenas f.

This is basically my fav makeup set from elf. I use it alll the time and i enjoy using it. Just looking at the bright colours given is amazing.
Adrie M.
Adrie M.

I love this kit! Perfect for anyone! Beginners and Pros! The bronzer helped me learn how to contour without wasting so much product and the variety of colors is outstanding! This is the perfect All in one palette
Lorah J.
Lorah J.
Charleston, WV

The pigment is ok, and the middle portion is great! (A little tip if you spray water on the shadow when it's on your brush the pigment is a lot better and stays on better to)
Mia C.
Mia C.

This looks really nice i would like to have one of these it has a lot of shadows and thats what i need
Ashleah S.
Ashleah S.
Keizer, OR

Eyeshadows had wayyy too much fallout and they were not pigmented at all. I loved the blushes and bronzers. The lippies were okay, pretty moisturizing and glossy. I got it for very cheap so I wasn't completely disappointed.
Holly S.
Holly S.

Anything e.l.f is amazing. I don't actually own this, but I know someone who does, and she absolutely loves it, says the pigment and colors are good!
justine r.
justine r.
Victoria, BC

I don't actually own this set, but I know people that do and they love it! It has a great variety of colours! The pigment, I've heard, is pretty good!
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now