BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Great for beginners or traveling. It comes with lots of options. It has good pigmentation and can create a number of looks. Everything is also very blendable .
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
abq
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great it's so big it's small at the same time it opens up it's perfect it has everything it's awesome
Talia G.
Talia G.
Austin
Some people say that elf is bad but i think that elf has really good makeup for exaple tis set is super good
Madalyn T.
Madalyn T.
Fbdnd d f den. Fun mf can vvfn no. Mcnc. Mc m.

V.
Mc. Mc. Fun. Fm. Fun mvcnnvn mc CNN ncncmenfdj
Aniston G.
Aniston G.
Elizabeth, PA
I got this for Christmas. It is very nice however all the shadows are glittery. There are no matte shades any where. But over all a very nice kit
Tess L.
Tess L.
Alpharetta, GA
I have mixed feelings about this product. I love the price. I love the eyeshadow and blush in it. However, I don't really use any of the others because it's not the right shade or not the best quality compared their other products.
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
Hillsboro, OR
the colors are not as pigmented as I wish they were but they still do the job and I think is worth it, specially if you don't like super dark colors.
Nabiya Z.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
You would think kits like these don't have a good pay off but this one does. It does come ff easily though
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Merrimac, MA
I love the Elf shadow the Elf brand have alot of good and cheap makeup I love the eye liner
Roxanne M.
Roxanne M.
All of the colors are really pigmented and have just enough of a pop of color wjen I use it
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?