Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (13)
Sid B.
Sid B.
Palm Springs, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
May 24, 2017, 12:34 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
I have not tried this specific kit but I tried many other ones. I like the quality and color finish of the products. I've never used the lip stuff or the blushes, but all of the eye makeup is great quality at a great price.
Talia G.
Talia G.
Austin
June 12, 2017, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
Some people say that elf is bad but i think that elf has really good makeup for exaple tis set is super good
Madalyn T.
Madalyn T.
March 19, 2017, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
Fbdnd d f den. Fun mf can vvfn no. Mcnc. Mc m.

V.
Mc. Mc. Fun. Fm. Fun mvcnnvn mc CNN ncncmenfdj
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
Hillsboro, OR
the colors are not as pigmented as I wish they were but they still do the job and I think is worth it, specially if you don't like super dark colors.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Merrimac, MA
March 29, 2017, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
I love the Elf shadow the Elf brand have alot of good and cheap makeup I love the eye liner
Roxanne M.
Roxanne M.
May 12, 2017, 6:43 a.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
All of the colors are really pigmented and have just enough of a pop of color wjen I use it
carmen p.
carmen p.
Fair Lawn, NJ
April 22, 2017, 7:22 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
Love this product. Many different colors very easy to apply. Affordable and inexpensive.
destiny a.
destiny a.
Etowah, TN
I LOVED this i definitely recommend this to everyone, I love elf products, so i hope you like this review.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Jan. 30, 2017, 10:43 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
Love this . Eye shadows and blushes are really pigmented! I also love the highlighter. My only complaint is the bronzer. Only because of the bronzer having little shimmers in it. I just personally don't like my bronzer having shimmers. I like a fairly matte face
Gwen M.
Gwen M.
Gastonia, NC
I love elf! elf is a very cheap drug store like brand yet still very good quality in all honesty, I love their creamy black eyeliner
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?