Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (10)
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
Hillsboro, OR

the colors are not as pigmented as I wish they were but they still do the job and I think is worth it, specially if you don't like super dark colors.
destiny a.
destiny a.
Etowah, TN

I LOVED this i definitely recommend this to everyone, I love elf products, so i hope you like this review.
Yvette T.
Yvette T.

I really like this set. It brings a lot of colors to choose from. The set has eye shadows, lip gloss, blush and bronzers. e.l.f. makeup is pretty in expensive and makes a great little gift for Christmas!!
Lorah J.
Lorah J.
Charleston, WV

The pigment is ok, and the middle portion is great! (A little tip if you spray water on the shadow when it's on your brush the pigment is a lot better and stays on better to)
Asiya R.
Asiya R.
Woodbury, NJ

it's has a great amount of makeup for the price and it's very good for someone who is just starting out with makeup. The face brush that comes with it sheds a lot but other than that everything was good.
Mia C.
Mia C.

This looks really nice i would like to have one of these it has a lot of shadows and thats what i need
Holly S.
Holly S.

Anything e.l.f is amazing. I don't actually own this, but I know someone who does, and she absolutely loves it, says the pigment and colors are good!
Nivien A.
Nivien A.

I love this set. You really get everything for your money. This is one of my favorite "cheaper" brands.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Belfast, ME

I loved this set mostly for the eye shadows. There are a bunch of colors and it lasts for a really long time. I think I had my set for at least 2 years which I know it's bad to hold onto makeup that long but I couldn't part with it. The bronzer is ok but the blush made me feel like a clown.
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Jamaica, NY

This elf product provides many features for your face. I love the palettes and the contouring make up is awesome. For someone who doesn't know what she's doing lol it's a great piece to have. #MusesOfInfluenster
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now