BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

• What is your favourite elf eyeshadow palette?e.l.... Be the first to answer!
  • What elf product is the best you recommend? e.l.f. Essential Maku...3 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? Was anyone able to find this anywhere bes...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Rebecca g.
Good for teens /
Not for professionals
Shadows fall all over
But there are a lot of colors to play with if that's all you want them for
Elf does make a fan brush that I paid $3.00 for that I still have and love ... Weird
Miranda S.
You get a lot of variety with this product. It's a good value for the price you pay. This brand isn't a great professional brand, but if you're looking for something cheap to have for everyday use, this is a good product!
aurora L.
Scranton, PA
I just got this and in love with it. Great price also! you get all you would need in it there eyeshadow's and blushes. Go get it, I can already tell this is gonna be one of my well used makeup products.
Laura D.
Belfast, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this set mostly for the eye shadows. There are a bunch of colors and it lasts for a really long time. I think I had my set for at least 2 years which I know it's bad to hold onto makeup that long but I couldn't part with it. The bronzer is ok but the blush made me feel like a clown.
Jennjfer R.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Elf is one of the first makeup brands I started with. Their eye shadow pallet is amazing! I also am familiar with their bronzer/blush, eye line and concealer. To see all of that and so much more in one set seems perfect! I would definitely want to try this all in one collection
Nandie B.
Every time I look at this picture my e hearts melts lol. It's so easy on the eyes and is basically makeup heaven in a box. The color of the blushes and eye shadow are so soft and beautiful. Great for beginning mua. Plus you really can't go wrong with the price only $21 at target! !!
krystal ☺.
I think its great if you're just starting to get into makeup and want to experiment. You wont spend a lot of money if you buy this kit instead of buying everything separately. Worth the try .
Brittany B.
Pensacola, FL
I have personally used this palette. I love the variety of colors AND that they're all in one case. I hate having to sort through all my different containers of makeup to find just the right shade. I actually plan on buying one of these for my sister. Great gift idea!
Samantha W.
Georgetown, DE
I bought this set for my daughter for her birthday. She is allergic to so many things it makes buying makeup hard to do. Elf has been a lifesaver for her. She loves that she has options with makeup. I love that its not irritating her skin or my wallet.
Felicia S.
Garrard, KY
I love this product I use it all the time... It has everything you need inside it's great size fits anywhere has every basic color that you need it's incredible price don't pass it up
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?