Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
Free 5-Piece Gym Essentials Gift with $25+ Orders.

FREE GIFT

Free 5-Piece Gym Essentials Gift with $25+ Orders.

Expires Today

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (13)
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

I love this collection it has a lot of options to choose from. I love elf products
Cristina T.
Cristina T.

I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palettes how beautiful the eye shadow....... The good thing about this is that you get so many products in this kit for only $30. If you're looking for cheaper makeup, this is the thing to get. In my opinion, I didn't like a lot of the color choices this kit had, so I didn't really use that much of it.
Katelyn T.
Katelyn T.
Greenwood, IN

This collection comes with a variety of eyeshadow colors but who really needs smurf blue eyeshadow? I feel that something more neutral could be substituted. The brown eye shadows all have an orange undertone and are not that strongly pigmented. I like bronzer and the blush but it does not stay on very well. The lipsticks don't stain or last long either.
Sid B.
Sid B.
Palm Springs, CA

I have not tried this specific kit but I tried many other ones. I like the quality and color finish of the products. I've never used the lip stuff or the blushes, but all of the eye makeup is great quality at a great price.
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
Hillsboro, OR

the colors are not as pigmented as I wish they were but they still do the job and I think is worth it, specially if you don't like super dark colors.
destiny a.
destiny a.
Etowah, TN

I LOVED this i definitely recommend this to everyone, I love elf products, so i hope you like this review.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Belfast, ME

I loved this set mostly for the eye shadows. There are a bunch of colors and it lasts for a really long time. I think I had my set for at least 2 years which I know it's bad to hold onto makeup that long but I couldn't part with it. The bronzer is ok but the blush made me feel like a clown.
Julia P.
Julia P.
Meridian, ID

Got this as a gift one year and I love every color. The only bad thing was the case wasn't very durable and it cracked and eventually all fell off.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Ebro, FL

My boyfriend got this for me as a Christmas gift and I love it. It has any color that I may want. I'm very happy with it. I love elf though
Chynna T.
Chynna T.
Smyrna, GA

I absolutely love this product! I love the low cost more! I bought it at my local drug store and it matches up with the high price makeup kit!
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?