BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

• What is your favourite elf eyeshadow palette?e.l.... Be the first to answer!
  • What elf product is the best you recommend? e.l.f. Essential Maku...3 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? Was anyone able to find this anywhere bes...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Jennjfer R.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Elf is one of the first makeup brands I started with. Their eye shadow pallet is amazing! I also am familiar with their bronzer/blush, eye line and concealer. To see all of that and so much more in one set seems perfect! I would definitely want to try this all in one collection
Nandie B.
Every time I look at this picture my e hearts melts lol. It's so easy on the eyes and is basically makeup heaven in a box. The color of the blushes and eye shadow are so soft and beautiful. Great for beginning mua. Plus you really can't go wrong with the price only $21 at target! !!
mariela.duran.330
Houston
I love this palate ☺😊😍Very beautiful colors and it's all in one eyeshadow, lipgloss, and etc. I bought mine online not to long ago very adorable. I use it frequently for work. Get many nice compliments. I would recommend this to everyone who is starting as a beginner.
krystal ☺.
I think its great if you're just starting to get into makeup and want to experiment. You wont spend a lot of money if you buy this kit instead of buying everything separately. Worth the try .
Brittany B.
Pensacola, FL
I have personally used this palette. I love the variety of colors AND that they're all in one case. I hate having to sort through all my different containers of makeup to find just the right shade. I actually plan on buying one of these for my sister. Great gift idea!
Cheyenne I.
Kenosha, WI
When I purchased this was so excited. Not only did it have plenty of colors but it influenced me to try different colors I wouldn't usually by separately. When I got it home most of the colors were broken so I was Pretty upset because the packaging was horrible.
Samantha W.
Georgetown, DE
I bought this set for my daughter for her birthday. She is allergic to so many things it makes buying makeup hard to do. Elf has been a lifesaver for her. She loves that she has options with makeup. I love that its not irritating her skin or my wallet.
Felicia S.
Garrard, KY
I love this product I use it all the time... It has everything you need inside it's great size fits anywhere has every basic color that you need it's incredible price don't pass it up
Isabel P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love this pallet! You can.do.so much with it, and for a great price,you get a high quality pallet! The pallet is a great size for travel and the color are just great, I've never liked eyeshadow or any of that, but this product changed my opinion!
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
I am currenlty using this trendy palette set, the colors are copious which gives options for many makeup ideas eye shadow and lip color combinations. I love the bronzer that is included in this set, I use it to tone my cheeks for a fuller look.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?