BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

• What elf product is the best you recommend? e.l.f. Essential Maku...3 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? Was anyone able to find this anywhere bes...1 Answers
  • Me encantaría tener uno de estos. Qué tal es esta...Be the first to answer!
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
St Louis Park, MN
This palette has every color you need! I love to use this every single day. It's hard to find in stores. I found at Target during the holiday and can't seem to find it again anywhere is store. It is a little powdery, so be sure to apply primer and the shadow will stay.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Janesville, WI
To be honest I got this as a Christmas gift and was kinda sceptical. Boy was I wrong. I love all the shadow colors and I have blush and contour all in one. The only complaint that I have is that you get no pay off from the shadow if you don't use a primer.
Maggie M.
Maggie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I over all like this brand but I do not like this Set due to the fact that it is not very durable. The sides that slide out either get stuck or break off.
Elaine S.
Elaine S.
linden, NJ
I got this product because i saw that it was pretty, well everything was super good in till i got it and I'm very upset just because the color came broken but other then that this set its amazing and i love it!!! For the price its boom..
Alexus T.
Alexus T.
San marcos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was trash the color are pretty but they dont pick up good at all even though it not expensive i still would not recommend
Andelys R.
Andelys R.
"PALETA DE SOMBRAS"
Para mi bolsillo son productos caros , pero he usado la paleta de sombras y me encantó. Vaya! Ni si quiera necesité una base para que el color se notara bien. Entonces para mejor, sus colores bronceados y dorados son hermosos y brillosos...
krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.
I think its great if you're just starting to get into makeup and want to experiment. You wont spend a lot of money if you buy this kit instead of buying everything separately. Worth the try .
Ilibia C.
Ilibia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this pallet it has everything you need to start with makeup work or to makeup yourself, many colors in one palette
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am currenlty using this trendy palette set, the colors are copious which gives options for many makeup ideas eye shadow and lip color combinations. I love the bronzer that is included in this set, I use it to tone my cheeks for a fuller look.
Sam R.
Sam R.
I received this when I was probably 10 or 11, when I first started doing theatre. It was relatively cheap and it had very good quality. I would not recommend it for beauty gurus just because it isn't the best quality.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?