Add a Photo

e.l.f. Essential Makup Collection, 1 set

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (10)
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Dallas, TX

I got this for my mother she loved it I really do recommend this . She is obsessed with it so am I 😊
Raschele P.
Raschele P.
South Dennis, MA

The brand is just absolutely amazing for amazing prices!! Best drugstore makeup collection by far
Madalyn T.
Madalyn T.

Fbdnd d f den. Fun mf can vvfn no. Mcnc. Mc m.

V.
Mc. Mc. Fun. Fm. Fun mvcnnvn mc CNN ncncmenfdj
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Merrimac, MA

I love the Elf shadow the Elf brand have alot of good and cheap makeup I love the eye liner
Catherine W.
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA

This is a great inexpensive makeup kit for beginners with products that are decent quality
Ela ✨.
Ela ✨.

Got this as a gift, and i love it! Has everything i need. Very good for a makeup beginner.
carmen p.
carmen p.
Fair Lawn, NJ

Love this product. Many different colors very easy to apply. Affordable and inexpensive.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

I love this collection it has a lot of options to choose from. I love elf products
Cristina T.
Cristina T.

I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palettes how beautiful the eye shadow....... The good thing about this is that you get so many products in this kit for only $30. If you're looking for cheaper makeup, this is the thing to get. In my opinion, I didn't like a lot of the color choices this kit had, so I didn't really use that much of it.
Katelyn T.
Katelyn T.
Greenwood, IN

This collection comes with a variety of eyeshadow colors but who really needs smurf blue eyeshadow? I feel that something more neutral could be substituted. The brown eye shadows all have an orange undertone and are not that strongly pigmented. I like bronzer and the blush but it does not stay on very well. The lipsticks don't stain or last long either.
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now