Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (9)
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Dallas, TX

I got this for my mother she loved it I really do recommend this . She is obsessed with it so am I 😊
Raschele P.
Raschele P.
South Dennis, MA

The brand is just absolutely amazing for amazing prices!! Best drugstore makeup collection by far
Madalyn T.
Madalyn T.
Bowling Green, KY

Fbdnd d f den. Fun mf can vvfn no. Mcnc. Mc m.

V.
Mc. Mc. Fun. Fm. Fun mvcnnvn mc CNN ncncmenfdj
Catherine W.
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA

This is a great inexpensive makeup kit for beginners with products that are decent quality
Ela ✨.
Ela ✨.

Got this as a gift, and i love it! Has everything i need. Very good for a makeup beginner.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.

I love this collection it has a lot of options to choose from. I love elf products
Christina T.
Christina T.

I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palettes how beautiful the eye shadow....... The good thing about this is that you get so many products in this kit for only $30. If you're looking for cheaper makeup, this is the thing to get. In my opinion, I didn't like a lot of the color choices this kit had, so I didn't really use that much of it.
Angelica A.
Angelica A.
Hillsboro, OR

the colors are not as pigmented as I wish they were but they still do the job and I think is worth it, specially if you don't like super dark colors.
destiny a.
destiny a.
Etowah, TN

I LOVED this i definitely recommend this to everyone, I love elf products, so i hope you like this review.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.

So my grandmother loves watching me do my makeup but she wanted to learn on her own and I asked her what colors she would like and she said rainbow and I thought this pallet box would be amazing because it came with shadows lips and cheeks I even use it once in a while lol
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now