Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (13)
Nabiya Z.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH

You would think kits like these don't have a good pay off but this one does. It does come ff easily though
Alona J.
Alona J.
Detroit, MI

I love this collection! It has everything to offer and more. It also shows up wonderful on my skin !
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Dallas, TX

I got this for my mother she loved it I really do recommend this . She is obsessed with it so am I 😊
Raschele P.
Raschele P.
South Dennis, MA

The brand is just absolutely amazing for amazing prices!! Best drugstore makeup collection by far
Madalyn T.
Madalyn T.

Fbdnd d f den. Fun mf can vvfn no. Mcnc. Mc m.

V.
Mc. Mc. Fun. Fm. Fun mvcnnvn mc CNN ncncmenfdj
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Merrimac, MA

I love the Elf shadow the Elf brand have alot of good and cheap makeup I love the eye liner
Roxanne M.
Roxanne M.

All of the colors are really pigmented and have just enough of a pop of color wjen I use it
Catherine W.
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA

This is a great inexpensive makeup kit for beginners with products that are decent quality
Ela ✨.
Ela ✨.

Got this as a gift, and i love it! Has everything i need. Very good for a makeup beginner.
carmen p.
carmen p.
Fair Lawn, NJ

Love this product. Many different colors very easy to apply. Affordable and inexpensive.
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now