Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (13)
ashley s.
ashley s.
Oconto Falls, WI
April 19, 2017, 7:09 a.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
This comes with a ton of products and is perfect for a beginning makeup lover who doesn't want to spend much money. Some of the eyeshadows are chalky and there were a few products I wasn't a fan of but overall it's decent quality.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Clarence, NY
March 11, 2017, 1:20 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
e.l.f. Essential Makup Collection, 1 set this collection of makeup is great for traveling because it comes with all sorts or eyshadow,lip gloss and etc!love it
Cristiane S.
Cristiane S.
burlingame, CA
May 9, 2017, 5:29 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
I love products E.L.F. ganhei de minha avó, mas não conheço as paletas de sombra. Estou ansiosa para experimentar outros produtos da marca.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Mount Vernon, KY
May 4, 2017, 7:49 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
This is also another product I love to use with all of beautiful natural colours that I use in this product it makes my eye stand out so much😀
Elaine S.
Elaine S.
Linden, NJ
I got this product because i saw that it was pretty, well everything was super good in till i got it and I'm very upset just because the color came broken but other then that this set its amazing and i love it!!! For the price its boom..
Andelys R.
Andelys R.
March 22, 2017, 8:12 a.m.
"PALETA DE SOMBRAS"
Para mi bolsillo son productos caros , pero he usado la paleta de sombras y me encantó. Vaya! Ni si quiera necesité una base para que el color se notara bien. Entonces para mejor, sus colores bronceados y dorados son hermosos y brillosos...
Ilibia C.
Ilibia C.
May 28, 2017, 11:37 a.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
I like this pallet it has everything you need to start with makeup work or to makeup yourself, many colors in one palette
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
I am currenlty using this trendy palette set, the colors are copious which gives options for many makeup ideas eye shadow and lip color combinations. I love the bronzer that is included in this set, I use it to tone my cheeks for a fuller look.
Sid B.
Sid B.
Palm Springs, CA
May 24, 2017, 12:34 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
I have not tried this specific kit but I tried many other ones. I like the quality and color finish of the products. I've never used the lip stuff or the blushes, but all of the eye makeup is great quality at a great price.
Sam R.
Sam R.
I received this when I was probably 10 or 11, when I first started doing theatre. It was relatively cheap and it had very good quality. I would not recommend it for beauty gurus just because it isn't the best quality.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?