Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (10)
Kira B.
Kira B.
Oklahoma City, OK

This box is amazing. It has all the product for your basic face that you would need and is great for travel. It is on sale on the website as well!!!
Aniston G.
Aniston G.
Elizabeth, PA

I got this for Christmas. It is very nice however all the shadows are glittery. There are no matte shades any where. But over all a very nice kit
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Lawrence, MA

I like more this products because is very really and his duration I very long, to recommend very. I want all I like more and the buy forever
Bri O.
Bri O.
Portsmouth, Oh

For the price it is worth buying! You get what you pay for with this palette ! The colors do not apply very well not stay on very long.
India W.
India W.

I love this set, it has basically everything I need for my makeup, I bought it at Target and I would recommend it to everyone!
BreAna B.
BreAna B.
Waco, TX

I love my set! I use it daily! All the colors are super pigmented, variety of colors. For what its worth its a great purchase.
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Raleigh, NC

I like buying this for any of my cousins birthday or for Christmas. Basically has everything you need for a great price
Anna M.
Anna M.
E Northport, NY

the glosses have 0 pigmentation. the shadows are pigmented but powdery and dont last very long even with primer
Nabiya Z.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH

You would think kits like these don't have a good pay off but this one does. It does come ff easily though
Alona J.
Alona J.
Detroit, MI

I love this collection! It has everything to offer and more. It also shows up wonderful on my skin !
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now