BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

• What elf product is the best you recommend? e.l.f. Essential Maku...3 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? Was anyone able to find this anywhere bes...1 Answers
  • Me encantaría tener uno de estos. Qué tal es esta...Be the first to answer!
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Kara F.
Kara F.
Draper, UT
This is just OK if you are wanting just like a play make up set like a little kids type thing. I would definitely not use this for adults or every day make up. The quality is lacking significantly.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this set. I actually won this in a sweepstakes drawing. It's my most used eye makeup set. The eye shadows are very pigmented and have a strong shimmer. They last all day, especially when I use ELFs eye primer. When blending, the makeup doesn't wear off, not even the shimmer. The only negative aspect is that the eye shadows are a very loose powder, causing some to fall on your face or clothes. I've learned to work around that by tapping the brush before applying it to my face to make the loose powder fall back in the pallet rather than on me.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Oconto falls, WI
This comes with a ton of products and is perfect for a beginning makeup lover who doesn't want to spend much money. Some of the eyeshadows are chalky and there were a few products I wasn't a fan of but overall it's decent quality.
Saige R.
Saige R.
San Clemente
I didnt use this exact pallette, however the eyeshadow works fairly well, but the lip gloss and contour powders combined and now the lip gloss is unusable just from using a brush to collect the powder and put it on your face.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Clarence, NY
e.l.f. Essential Makup Collection, 1 set this collection of makeup is great for traveling because it comes with all sorts or eyshadow,lip gloss and etc!love it
Cristiane S.
Cristiane S.
burlingame, CA
I love products E.L.F. ganhei de minha avó, mas não conheço as paletas de sombra. Estou ansiosa para experimentar outros produtos da marca.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Manchester, IA
I got this set as a gift. I have to say, the shadows and blushes and bronzes are nice quality though they seem cheaper made than elf's single packaged products. The lip colors were useless. They did nothing. And the brushes that came in the set weren't all too great either. Overall, it was a nice set, and has some useful colors in it. I use it more often than I thought I would, I especially love the blushes.
Corinnia B.
Corinnia B.
I can't be mad at this product, it didn't totally disappoint. Also there's no elf product that's qualified as expensive, so that is another plus. The pigmentation is pretty good, a bit powdery, but what do you expect? Also I'm not sure you could use the bronzers as bronzers, at least not all of them, they are a bit too shiny/shimmery. Overall it is a decent product.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Mount Vernon, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is also another product I love to use with all of beautiful natural colours that I use in this product it makes my eye stand out so much😀
Haili P.
Haili P.
I used everything in this pallet. The colors lasted forever and were decently vibrant. Lots of choices and different color schemes to go with!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?