Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
Free 5-Piece Gym Essentials Gift with $25+ Orders.

FREE GIFT

Free 5-Piece Gym Essentials Gift with $25+ Orders.

3 days left

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (13)
Kira B.
Kira B.
Oklahoma City, OK

This box is amazing. It has all the product for your basic face that you would need and is great for travel. It is on sale on the website as well!!!
Aniston G.
Aniston G.
Elizabeth, PA

I got this for Christmas. It is very nice however all the shadows are glittery. There are no matte shades any where. But over all a very nice kit
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Mount Vernon, KY

This is also another product I love to use with all of beautiful natural colours that I use in this product it makes my eye stand out so much😀
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Lawrence, MA

I like more this products because is very really and his duration I very long, to recommend very. I want all I like more and the buy forever
Cristiane S.
Cristiane S.
burlingame, CA

I love products E.L.F. ganhei de minha avó, mas não conheço as paletas de sombra. Estou ansiosa para experimentar outros produtos da marca.
Bri O.
Bri O.
Portsmouth, Oh

For the price it is worth buying! You get what you pay for with this palette ! The colors do not apply very well not stay on very long.
India W.
India W.

I love this set, it has basically everything I need for my makeup, I bought it at Target and I would recommend it to everyone!
BreAna B.
BreAna B.
Waco, TX

I love my set! I use it daily! All the colors are super pigmented, variety of colors. For what its worth its a great purchase.
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Raleigh, NC

I like buying this for any of my cousins birthday or for Christmas. Basically has everything you need for a great price
Anna M.
Anna M.
E Northport, NY

the glosses have 0 pigmentation. the shadows are pigmented but powdery and dont last very long even with primer
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?