Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (13)
Catherine W.
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA
This is a great inexpensive makeup kit for beginners with products that are decent quality
Ela ✨.
Ela ✨.
Got this as a gift, and i love it! Has everything i need. Very good for a makeup beginner.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
I love this collection it has a lot of options to choose from. I love elf products
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palettes how beautiful the eye shadow....... The good thing about this is that you get so many products in this kit for only $30. If you're looking for cheaper makeup, this is the thing to get. In my opinion, I didn't like a lot of the color choices this kit had, so I didn't really use that much of it.
Katelyn T.
Katelyn T.
Greenwood, IN
This collection comes with a variety of eyeshadow colors but who really needs smurf blue eyeshadow? I feel that something more neutral could be substituted. The brown eye shadows all have an orange undertone and are not that strongly pigmented. I like bronzer and the blush but it does not stay on very well. The lipsticks don't stain or last long either.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
March 27, 2017, 1:15 a.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
I got this collection on sale for $10 and just couldn't get myself excited with high hopes because I use a lot of high end brand makeup. Let me tell you, I was shocked at the pigmentation, the blendability, and wearability (is that a word?) of the entire palette! ELF did it again with this one!
ericka z.
ericka z.
Van Nuys, Ca
March 7, 2017, 11:45 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
i got this as a gift from elf for spending so much money there, and it's a great gift to give someone. Everything is pigmented and smooth. I gave it to my younger cousin and she's been obsessed since. Very affordable
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Richlands , Va
April 24, 2017, 2:19 a.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
One of the best things that elf could have came out with. I absolutely love this. Serbs like it last forever and ever and ever. Beautiful colors. You pay for what you get. Cheap I think. Definitely recommend this.
Jenni P.
Jenni P.
Sand Springs, OK
April 19, 2017, 7:56 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
Not a fan. For some reason the palette kits have a ton of fallout. I have small palettes that don't have much fallout at all. Using the same brush with the large kits and I have terribly visible fallout.
Antonia B.
Antonia B.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
March 4, 2017, 8:23 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
Elf products are always the best in any case. I am ALWAYS using elf products. I highly recommend them to anyone. It not only met my expectations but surprised me! Elf is very affordable for everybody. L
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?