Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (13)
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Del valle , Tx

I absolutely love this set, I purchased it when they were having a sale so it was much cheaper, the shadows are very pigmented along with the blushes and bronzers , definitely worth buying! It lasts quite a while (:
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Richlands , Va

One of the best things that elf could have came out with. I absolutely love this. Serbs like it last forever and ever and ever. Beautiful colors. You pay for what you get. Cheap I think. Definitely recommend this.
Anakarina D.
Anakarina D.
Medley, FL

I love love this set!

This Is one of the best thing that I have in my makeup stock, I use it very frequently and O love all the different shades and colors... One of the best purchases of 2016, very worthy!
Jenni P.
Jenni P.
Sand Springs, OK

Not a fan. For some reason the palette kits have a ton of fallout. I have small palettes that don't have much fallout at all. Using the same brush with the large kits and I have terribly visible fallout.
Antonia B.
Antonia B.
South Lake Tahoe, CA

Elf products are always the best in any case. I am ALWAYS using elf products. I highly recommend them to anyone. It not only met my expectations but surprised me! Elf is very affordable for everybody. L
Kara F.
Kara F.
Draper, UT

This is just OK if you are wanting just like a play make up set like a little kids type thing. I would definitely not use this for adults or every day make up. The quality is lacking significantly.
krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.

I think its great if you're just starting to get into makeup and want to experiment. You wont spend a lot of money if you buy this kit instead of buying everything separately. Worth the try .
Erin M.
Erin M.
Clarence, NY

e.l.f. Essential Makup Collection, 1 set this collection of makeup is great for traveling because it comes with all sorts or eyshadow,lip gloss and etc!love it
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.

Great for beginners or traveling. It comes with lots of options. It has good pigmentation and can create a number of looks. Everything is also very blendable .
Andrea E.
Andrea E.

Love this use it everyday. I can conture, do my eyebrows, eyeshadow, and lips from one convenient and easy thing. Quality it high for price. Price is low!
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now