BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Anna M.
Anna M.
E Northport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
the glosses have 0 pigmentation. the shadows are pigmented but powdery and dont last very long even with primer
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Dallas, TX
I got this for my mother she loved it I really do recommend this . She is obsessed with it so am I 😊
Alona J.
Alona J.
Detroit, MI
I love this collection! It has everything to offer and more. It also shows up wonderful on my skin !
Ela ✨.
Ela ✨.
Got this as a gift, and i love it! Has everything i need. Very good for a makeup beginner.
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palettes how beautiful the eye shadow....... The good thing about this is that you get so many products in this kit for only $30. If you're looking for cheaper makeup, this is the thing to get. In my opinion, I didn't like a lot of the color choices this kit had, so I didn't really use that much of it.
Katelyn T.
Katelyn T.
Greenwood, IN
This collection comes with a variety of eyeshadow colors but who really needs smurf blue eyeshadow? I feel that something more neutral could be substituted. The brown eye shadows all have an orange undertone and are not that strongly pigmented. I like bronzer and the blush but it does not stay on very well. The lipsticks don't stain or last long either.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Williamsville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this collection on sale for $10 and just couldn't get myself excited with high hopes because I use a lot of high end brand makeup. Let me tell you, I was shocked at the pigmentation, the blendability, and wearability (is that a word?) of the entire palette! ELF did it again with this one!
JaCoria J.
JaCoria J.
East Lansing
This has to be one of the best make-up sets i have ever used. It was really cheap and reasonably priced and I would recommend it to everyone. Some of the colors where every hard to see so i would say pick a color that will go well with your skin color.
Ally D.
Ally D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Comes with most colors you will want to use. Colors actually apply very nicely. Lots to choose from and easy to use. I don't exactly like having all of my make ups in one though, but I wold recommend for those who do!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Richlands , Va
One of the best things that elf could have came out with. I absolutely love this. Serbs like it last forever and ever and ever. Beautiful colors. You pay for what you get. Cheap I think. Definitely recommend this.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?