Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (9)
Megan S.
Megan S.

So much quality so affordable for the amount of product you receive. You can achieve multiple looks and have different uses for different items and it helps you to learn your likes and dislikes of makeup. Will recommend.
Sam R.
Sam R.

I received this when I was probably 10 or 11, when I first started doing theatre. It was relatively cheap and it had very good quality. I would not recommend it for beauty gurus just because it isn't the best quality.
ericka z.
ericka z.

i got this as a gift from elf for spending so much money there, and it's a great gift to give someone. Everything is pigmented and smooth. I gave it to my younger cousin and she's been obsessed since. Very affordable
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Del valle , Tx

I absolutely love this set, I purchased it when they were having a sale so it was much cheaper, the shadows are very pigmented along with the blushes and bronzers , definitely worth buying! It lasts quite a while (:
Anakarina D.
Anakarina D.
Medley, FL

I love love this set!

This Is one of the best thing that I have in my makeup stock, I use it very frequently and O love all the different shades and colors... One of the best purchases of 2016, very worthy!
Antonia B.
Antonia B.
South Lake Tahoe, CA

Elf products are always the best in any case. I am ALWAYS using elf products. I highly recommend them to anyone. It not only met my expectations but surprised me! Elf is very affordable for everybody. L
krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.

I think its great if you're just starting to get into makeup and want to experiment. You wont spend a lot of money if you buy this kit instead of buying everything separately. Worth the try .
Erin M.
Erin M.
Clarence, NY

e.l.f. Essential Makup Collection, 1 set this collection of makeup is great for traveling because it comes with all sorts or eyshadow,lip gloss and etc!love it
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.

Great for beginners or traveling. It comes with lots of options. It has good pigmentation and can create a number of looks. Everything is also very blendable .
Andrea E.
Andrea E.

Love this use it everyday. I can conture, do my eyebrows, eyeshadow, and lips from one convenient and easy thing. Quality it high for price. Price is low!
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now