Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (13)
Bri O.
Bri O.
Portsmouth, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price it is worth buying! You get what you pay for with this palette ! The colors do not apply very well not stay on very long.
India W.
India W.
I love this set, it has basically everything I need for my makeup, I bought it at Target and I would recommend it to everyone!
BreAna B.
BreAna B.
Waco, TX
Feb. 1, 2017, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
I love my set! I use it daily! All the colors are super pigmented, variety of colors. For what its worth its a great purchase.
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Raleigh, NC
I like buying this for any of my cousins birthday or for Christmas. Basically has everything you need for a great price
Anna M.
Anna M.
E Northport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oct. 3, 2016, 12:17 a.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
the glosses have 0 pigmentation. the shadows are pigmented but powdery and dont last very long even with primer
Nabiya Z.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard , OH
You would think kits like these don't have a good pay off but this one does. It does come ff easily though
Alona J.
Alona J.
Detroit, MI
I love this collection! It has everything to offer and more. It also shows up wonderful on my skin !
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Dallas, TX
Jan. 18, 2017, 9:32 a.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
I got this for my mother she loved it I really do recommend this . She is obsessed with it so am I 😊
Raschele P.
Raschele P.
South dennis , MA
The brand is just absolutely amazing for amazing prices!! Best drugstore makeup collection by far
Catherine W.
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA
This is a great inexpensive makeup kit for beginners with products that are decent quality
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?