e.l.f. Essential Makup Collection, 1 set uploaded by Cristiane S.e.l.f. Essential Makup Collection, 1 set uploaded by Cristiane S.e.l.f. Essential Makup Collection, 1 set uploaded by Cristiane S.See all 13 photos

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

Photos (13)
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Megan S.
Megan S.
So much quality so affordable for the amount of product you receive. You can achieve multiple looks and have different uses for different items and it helps you to learn your likes and dislikes of makeup. Will recommend.
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Del valle , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this set, I purchased it when they were having a sale so it was much cheaper, the shadows are very pigmented along with the blushes and bronzers , definitely worth buying! It lasts quite a while (:
Anakarina D.
Anakarina D.
Medley, FL
I love love this set!

This Is one of the best thing that I have in my makeup stock, I use it very frequently and O love all the different shades and colors... One of the best purchases of 2016, very worthy!
krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.
I think its great if you're just starting to get into makeup and want to experiment. You wont spend a lot of money if you buy this kit instead of buying everything separately. Worth the try .
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Great for beginners or traveling. It comes with lots of options. It has good pigmentation and can create a number of looks. Everything is also very blendable .
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Love this use it everyday. I can conture, do my eyebrows, eyeshadow, and lips from one convenient and easy thing. Quality it high for price. Price is low!
Kira B.
Kira B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This box is amazing. It has all the product for your basic face that you would need and is great for travel. It is on sale on the website as well!!!
Aniston G.
Aniston G.
Elizabeth, PA
I got this for Christmas. It is very nice however all the shadows are glittery. There are no matte shades any where. But over all a very nice kit
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Lawrence, MA
I like more this products because is very really and his duration I very long, to recommend very. I want all I like more and the buy forever
Bri O.
Bri O.
Portsmouth, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price it is worth buying! You get what you pay for with this palette ! The colors do not apply very well not stay on very long.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?