Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (9)
Ashly M.
Ashly M.
El Centro, CA

I get this E.L.F . essential makeup for Christmas and I really love them. They gift your eye a perfect touch and they are super cheap and it have a lot of colors that really liked me because it come with every single color that I needed and all in one single set. <3
Andelys R.
Andelys R.

"PALETA DE SOMBRAS"
Para mi bolsillo son productos caros , pero he usado la paleta de sombras y me encantó. Vaya! Ni si quiera necesité una base para que el color se notara bien. Entonces para mejor, sus colores bronceados y dorados son hermosos y brillosos...
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Janesville, WI

To be honest I got this as a Christmas gift and was kinda sceptical. Boy was I wrong. I love all the shadow colors and I have blush and contour all in one. The only complaint that I have is that you get no pay off from the shadow if you don't use a primer.
Karrie H.
Karrie H.
Canton, IL

I love this set paid 20 bucks and that's a steal!! I mainly like all the different eye shadows I'm not a expert when it comes to makeup so this lets me play around with lots of differ colors. I would tell it to the worl to buy this product!!! Love you elf
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA

I am currenlty using this trendy palette set, the colors are copious which gives options for many makeup ideas eye shadow and lip color combinations. I love the bronzer that is included in this set, I use it to tone my cheeks for a fuller look.
Elaine S.
Elaine S.
Linden, Nj

I got this product because i saw that it was pretty, well everything was super good in till i got it and I'm very upset just because the color came broken but other then that this set its amazing and i love it!!! For the price its boom..
It's really nice and works with everything !! It goes with everything you wear. I also recommend it because it comes with everything you want in one. Makes makeup so easy and fun!!! And yesss I would buy it again it's with no regrets .
Tess L.
Tess L.
Alpharetta, GA

I have mixed feelings about this product. I love the price. I love the eyeshadow and blush in it. However, I don't really use any of the others because it's not the right shade or not the best quality compared their other products.
Madison D.
Madison D.

I loved how inexpensive elf brand is! This collection is a great choice if you want good makeup for a little price. The collection has lots for color choices. It also comes with three great brushes to apply the makeup with!!!
April H.
April H.

I like the value of elf makeup but I mostly just buy it when I'm wanting to practice certain makeup looks and not wanting to use my higher end makeup. The makeup normally doesn't last all day but the colors are pigmented.
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now