BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

• What is your favourite elf eyeshadow palette?e.l.... Be the first to answer!
  • What elf product is the best you recommend? e.l.f. Essential Maku...3 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? Was anyone able to find this anywhere bes...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Anna M.
E Northport, NY
the glosses have 0 pigmentation. the shadows are pigmented but powdery and dont last very long even with primer
Alona J.
Detroit, MI
I love this collection! It has everything to offer and more. It also shows up wonderful on my skin !
Stephanie V.
Dallas, TX
I got this for my mother she loved it I really do recommend this . She is obsessed with it so am I 😊
Ela ✨.
Got this as a gift, and i love it! Has everything i need. Very good for a makeup beginner.
JaCoria J.
East Lansing, MI
This has to be one of the best make-up sets i have ever used. It was really cheap and reasonably priced and I would recommend it to everyone. Some of the colors where every hard to see so i would say pick a color that will go well with your skin color.
Ally D.
Comes with most colors you will want to use. Colors actually apply very nicely. Lots to choose from and easy to use. I don't exactly like having all of my make ups in one though, but I wold recommend for those who do!
Jasmine N.
I love this their are some many colors to choose from! I got this for Christmas from my mother and I love it! Although the quality of the make isn't that great I have to apply alot to get any actual color.
Cristina T.
I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palettes how beautiful the eye shadow....... The good thing about this is that you get so many products in this kit for only $30. If you're looking for cheaper makeup, this is the thing to get. In my opinion, I didn't like a lot of the color choices this kit had, so I didn't really use that much of it.
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
This wasn't bad but wasn't great either. Fun to play with but none of it was pigmented like I thought it would be as far as lipstick and eyeshadows go. I have this but would not purchase again I would recommend maybe for beginners or if you're just going to play around with it I ended up gifting it to my niece to play with
Katelyn T.
Greenwood, IN
This collection comes with a variety of eyeshadow colors but who really needs smurf blue eyeshadow? I feel that something more neutral could be substituted. The brown eye shadows all have an orange undertone and are not that strongly pigmented. I like bronzer and the blush but it does not stay on very well. The lipsticks don't stain or last long either.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?