Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (10)
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA

I am currenlty using this trendy palette set, the colors are copious which gives options for many makeup ideas eye shadow and lip color combinations. I love the bronzer that is included in this set, I use it to tone my cheeks for a fuller look.
Elaine S.
Elaine S.
Linden, Nj

I got this product because i saw that it was pretty, well everything was super good in till i got it and I'm very upset just because the color came broken but other then that this set its amazing and i love it!!! For the price its boom..
It's really nice and works with everything !! It goes with everything you wear. I also recommend it because it comes with everything you want in one. Makes makeup so easy and fun!!! And yesss I would buy it again it's with no regrets .
Tess L.
Tess L.
Alpharetta, GA

I have mixed feelings about this product. I love the price. I love the eyeshadow and blush in it. However, I don't really use any of the others because it's not the right shade or not the best quality compared their other products.
ashley s.
ashley s.
Oconto Falls, WI

This comes with a ton of products and is perfect for a beginning makeup lover who doesn't want to spend much money. Some of the eyeshadows are chalky and there were a few products I wasn't a fan of but overall it's decent quality.
Madison D.
Madison D.

I loved how inexpensive elf brand is! This collection is a great choice if you want good makeup for a little price. The collection has lots for color choices. It also comes with three great brushes to apply the makeup with!!!
April H.
April H.

I like the value of elf makeup but I mostly just buy it when I'm wanting to practice certain makeup looks and not wanting to use my higher end makeup. The makeup normally doesn't last all day but the colors are pigmented.
Megan S.
Megan S.

So much quality so affordable for the amount of product you receive. You can achieve multiple looks and have different uses for different items and it helps you to learn your likes and dislikes of makeup. Will recommend.
Sam R.
Sam R.

I received this when I was probably 10 or 11, when I first started doing theatre. It was relatively cheap and it had very good quality. I would not recommend it for beauty gurus just because it isn't the best quality.
ericka z.
ericka z.

i got this as a gift from elf for spending so much money there, and it's a great gift to give someone. Everything is pigmented and smooth. I gave it to my younger cousin and she's been obsessed since. Very affordable
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now