Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (13)
April H.
April H.
Jan. 18, 2017, 10:10 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
I like the value of elf makeup but I mostly just buy it when I'm wanting to practice certain makeup looks and not wanting to use my higher end makeup. The makeup normally doesn't last all day but the colors are pigmented.
Megan S.
Megan S.
So much quality so affordable for the amount of product you receive. You can achieve multiple looks and have different uses for different items and it helps you to learn your likes and dislikes of makeup. Will recommend.
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Del valle , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this set, I purchased it when they were having a sale so it was much cheaper, the shadows are very pigmented along with the blushes and bronzers , definitely worth buying! It lasts quite a while (:
Anakarina D.
Anakarina D.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feb. 2, 2017, 11:09 a.m.
I love love this set!

This Is one of the best thing that I have in my makeup stock, I use it very frequently and O love all the different shades and colors... One of the best purchases of 2016, very worthy!
krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.
I think its great if you're just starting to get into makeup and want to experiment. You wont spend a lot of money if you buy this kit instead of buying everything separately. Worth the try .
Cassandra P.
Cassandra P.
Great for beginners or traveling. It comes with lots of options. It has good pigmentation and can create a number of looks. Everything is also very blendable .
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Jan. 29, 2017, 10:06 a.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
Love this use it everyday. I can conture, do my eyebrows, eyeshadow, and lips from one convenient and easy thing. Quality it high for price. Price is low!
Kira B.
Kira B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This box is amazing. It has all the product for your basic face that you would need and is great for travel. It is on sale on the website as well!!!
Aniston G.
Aniston G.
Elizabeth, PA
I got this for Christmas. It is very nice however all the shadows are glittery. There are no matte shades any where. But over all a very nice kit
Alexandra V.
Alexandra V.
Lawrence, MA
Nov. 18, 2016, 9:24 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
I like more this products because is very really and his duration I very long, to recommend very. I want all I like more and the buy forever
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?