BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

• What is your favourite elf eyeshadow palette?e.l.... Be the first to answer!
  • What elf product is the best you recommend? e.l.f. Essential Maku...3 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? Was anyone able to find this anywhere bes...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Saige R.
San Clemente
I didnt use this exact pallette, however the eyeshadow works fairly well, but the lip gloss and contour powders combined and now the lip gloss is unusable just from using a brush to collect the powder and put it on your face.
Erin M.
Clarence, NY
e.l.f. Essential Makup Collection, 1 set this collection of makeup is great for traveling because it comes with all sorts or eyshadow,lip gloss and etc!love it
Sid B.
Palm Springs, CA
I have not tried this specific kit but I tried many other ones. I like the quality and color finish of the products. I've never used the lip stuff or the blushes, but all of the eye makeup is great quality at a great price.
Josie J.
This palette was so helpful on halloween to create tons of looks for my friends. This is even perfect for everyday wear, too!! I mean, theres obviously tons of colors to choose from. The formula and pigmentation isnt bad, especially for the price. The shadows are a bit powdery and the cremes a tad bit greasy but still a good buy!! They still do what theyre supposed to!! I love it. I bought mine at target and ive had it forever!!!
Colleen L.
Erie, PA
Elf is a good brand but this particular palate isn't the best. It has a wonderful variety of colors,m hues and a good selection of combinations, however the effect does not last very long. after about two hours, the initial product has diminished somewhat. That is to be expected of any makeup brand however, just not as quickly. I am running errands and going to classes all day, so I was hoping for something that would last a bit longer. For the quality I give a B but the price is pretty good. I do use primer from Naked and that makes the shadow last maybe an hour longer.
Katie K.
Manchester, IA
I got this set as a gift. I have to say, the shadows and blushes and bronzes are nice quality though they seem cheaper made than elf's single packaged products. The lip colors were useless. They did nothing. And the brushes that came in the set weren't all too great either. Overall, it was a nice set, and has some useful colors in it. I use it more often than I thought I would, I especially love the blushes.
Skully G.
Lafayette, IN
I love my e.l.f. Essential Makeup Collection, I use it everyday. It lasts all day and I have everything that I need to create a new look everyday. Great for travel because I can through this kit into my bag and I am off. The eyeshadows blend really well, the blushes are great, the bronzers are great for my skin tone, and the lip colors are long lasting on me. I can get over how great this makeup set it.
Milena P.
First off, i am a HUGE Elf cosmetics fan and while i love most of their products and know that they have come a long way, bettering their brand year after year, I've got to say that this palette wasn't what i was expecting, I do love that you get a great variety in one single product but a big number of the shadows are chalky and not very pigmented, and the lip glosses aren't my favorites either but i do however really enjoy the blushes and bronzer that came in it! :) i consider this set a great starters kit.
Miranda W.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this for free when I bought $40 worth of make up and it's my go to for everything. I'm an esthetician and I frequently do make up on people and having this with me is such an asset. I will say some of the eye shadows don't stay on very long but I don't use primer so maybe that could correct the problem. Overall it's a great kit for beginners or advanced users!
Corinnia B.
I can't be mad at this product, it didn't totally disappoint. Also there's no elf product that's qualified as expensive, so that is another plus. The pigmentation is pretty good, a bit powdery, but what do you expect? Also I'm not sure you could use the bronzers as bronzers, at least not all of them, they are a bit too shiny/shimmery. Overall it is a decent product.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?