Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (13)
Donnie T.
Donnie T.
Richmond
Sept. 24, 2016, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
I got this set a while ago and I've used it so much. I've used it for theatre and stage makeup, drag makeup and whatever else I need. It was the first kit I've ever bought but it has done so much for me. I find that the lip colours aren't very vibrant but I think that's coming from a drag point of view which is very over the top.
Oriana v.
Oriana v.
Valencia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jan. 8, 2017, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
This palette is my Christmas gift from my mother, I have not used much but I liked it, I have good expectations only that it has no matte colors and that disappoints me a bit, however it is a very complete palette between shadows and lips And very comfortable all in one case, will be my tool 2017
Endya F.
Endya F.
Lower hutt
March 21, 2017, 12:44 a.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
Now there are some highs and lows about this pallet for me. First of all I love the packaging I think having all you need in one set is absolutely amazing with so many natural colours to pay with, makes it a stunning pallet. The only down thing was I found not all of the shades were as easy to blend out. I had to apply the shadows on my lip multiple times to get the colour pay off
Hilary R.
Hilary R.
Herring Cove, NS
April 8, 2017, 12:18 a.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
Bulky, very small shadows, not consistent in pigmentation or quality. Some shadows are really nice, some aren't. Affordable but not quite what I would have liked from this. Only get this palette during a 50% off sale or else I don't think it would be worth the money. PROS: the blushes and bronzes in this palette aren't bad. A great starter palette for someone just getting into makeup!
Erin N.
Erin N.
Welland
May 23, 2017, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
This was bought at a great price. This is Great for beginners who want to experiment with different shades. The range of colours isn't great though.
Renee V.
Renee V.
I love elf palette you just have to get a good base or primer so your getting the most out of whatever color you use
Mahly H.
Mahly H.
Brentwood, md
I absolutely love this..bit has everything a girl would need throughout the day.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Hamilton, ONTARIO
Love love love E.L.F ! I haven't used this particular pallet, but they have such amazing quality products, very good bang for your buck! Well worth it. Brushes are phenomenal, super soft an luxurious. I've gotten much use from E.L.F (eyes, lips, face)
Hajer A.
Hajer A.
Ontario
Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong
Louise B.
Louise B.
I love this because there's a selection range of gorgeous bright cheerful colours and they would brighten up someone's day
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?