Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (10)
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Hamilton, ONTARIO

Love love love E.L.F ! I haven't used this particular pallet, but they have such amazing quality products, very good bang for your buck! Well worth it. Brushes are phenomenal, super soft an luxurious. I've gotten much use from E.L.F (eyes, lips, face)
Hajer A.
Hajer A.
Ontario

Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong
Louise B.
Louise B.

I love this because there's a selection range of gorgeous bright cheerful colours and they would brighten up someone's day
Elvira G.
Elvira G.

Love this! All the shades are amazing on different skin tones! Perfect for any season :)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

It a great palette it has a huge selection great for beginners the eye shadows are pigmented and are great.
Danica S.
Danica S.
Nis, Serbia

Great eyeshadows! Very pigmented and smooth. The set is amazing and its afordable too.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

Elf is a great affordable brand for young girls or teenagers just starting out with makeup. In my opinion a lot of their products are hit or miss, some most pigmented/better quality than others
Helen N.
Helen N.
Benoni

I personally think this is a go to product especially if you cuacious on price range. i really like this brand
leenas f.
leenas f.

This is basically my fav makeup set from elf. I use it alll the time and i enjoy using it. Just looking at the bright colours given is amazing.
justine r.
justine r.
Victoria, British Columbia

I don't actually own this set, but I know people that do and they love it! It has a great variety of colours! The pigment, I've heard, is pretty good!
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now