Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
Free 5-Piece Gym Essentials Gift with $25+ Orders.

FREE GIFT

Free 5-Piece Gym Essentials Gift with $25+ Orders.

Expires Today

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (13)
Donnie T.
Donnie T.
Richmond

I got this set a while ago and I've used it so much. I've used it for theatre and stage makeup, drag makeup and whatever else I need. It was the first kit I've ever bought but it has done so much for me. I find that the lip colours aren't very vibrant but I think that's coming from a drag point of view which is very over the top.
Oriana v.
Oriana v.
Valencia

This palette is my Christmas gift from my mother, I have not used much but I liked it, I have good expectations only that it has no matte colors and that disappoints me a bit, however it is a very complete palette between shadows and lips And very comfortable all in one case, will be my tool 2017
Erin N.
Erin N.
Welland

This was bought at a great price. This is Great for beginners who want to experiment with different shades. The range of colours isn't great though.
Renee V.
Renee V.

I love elf palette you just have to get a good base or primer so your getting the most out of whatever color you use
Mahly H.
Mahly H.
Brentwood, md

I absolutely love this..bit has everything a girl would need throughout the day.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Hamilton, ONTARIO

Love love love E.L.F ! I haven't used this particular pallet, but they have such amazing quality products, very good bang for your buck! Well worth it. Brushes are phenomenal, super soft an luxurious. I've gotten much use from E.L.F (eyes, lips, face)
Hajer A.
Hajer A.
Ontario

Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong
Louise B.
Louise B.

I love this because there's a selection range of gorgeous bright cheerful colours and they would brighten up someone's day
Elvira G.
Elvira G.

Love this! All the shades are amazing on different skin tones! Perfect for any season :)
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

It a great palette it has a huge selection great for beginners the eye shadows are pigmented and are great.
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?