BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

• What is your favourite elf eyeshadow palette?e.l.... Be the first to answer!
  • What elf product is the best you recommend? e.l.f. Essential Maku...3 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? Was anyone able to find this anywhere bes...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
Love this.
Has amazing colors and it stays on for a long time
Very good quality.
Abby M.
Fenton, MI
I love this because it has a little bit of everything (eye shadow. blush, lips)
Jennifer M.
Hesperia, CA
One of the first elf products I bought. Good price and very versitile. Love it!
amyah g.
Carmichael, CA
I would love this it will look good on my face then I will have pretty makeup
Serena L.
West Columbia, SC
I like this palette, it has been really nice for me and my sisters to use.
Esther  i.
Fort Worth, TX
Creat variety of colors. You will need a good primer to make the colors last.
Analy M.
Based on the reviews it sounds good. I would love to own tgis Elf mameup case
Melissa D.
I love this!!! I love the bronzer very pigmented and very nice eyeshadow!!!
Rîmëllê Ã.
Hi , I'ma girl from algeria, I have a good YouTube channel, of beauty the majority of followers are interested in buying from the internet, so if you want more sales I suggest you send me a product of your products to do a review. I am waiting for your re
Hilary R.
Herring Cove, NS
Bulky, very small shadows, not consistent in pigmentation or quality. Some shadows are really nice, some aren't. Affordable but not quite what I would have liked from this. Only get this palette during a 50% off sale or else I don't think it would be worth the money. PROS: the blushes and bronzes in this palette aren't bad. A great starter palette for someone just getting into makeup!
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?