BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
I have it and I loveeeeeeee it the only thing is it's big and sorta hard to travel with but if you're not going to take it with you when you travel I think you should definitely get it and it's not a high price 😙😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
gabriella g.
gabriella g.
Sarasota, FL
Its a wonderful duo that has all the main products we use on our faces. I love it!!!!! It has beautiful colors and is a perfect carrying size just throw into a purse and/or bag. Plus it was cheap for such a wonderful pallet.
Faith g.
Faith g.
Peebles, OH
I love eye shadow and doing make up and ik its the best around and it is better the the cheep stuff
Nivien A.
Nivien A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set. You really get everything for your money. This is one of my favorite "cheaper" brands.
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Garrard, KY
I love this product I use it all the time... It has everything you need inside it's great size fits anywhere has every basic color that you need it's incredible price don't pass it up
Jackeline A.
Jackeline A.
I'm in love with E.L.F... it is a afortable makeup line that truly is amazing! I'm subscribe to the E.L.F bi -monthly beauty box. I have tried many products an the collections are a great way to try many products.
Brandi R.
Brandi R.
Edgewater, FL
I normally don't wear too much makeup but this looks like a lot of eyeshadow and love to choose from different ones every day and icy really nice colors I can do really good with me
Donnie T.
Donnie T.
Richmond
I got this set a while ago and I've used it so much. I've used it for theatre and stage makeup, drag makeup and whatever else I need. It was the first kit I've ever bought but it has done so much for me. I find that the lip colours aren't very vibrant but I think that's coming from a drag point of view which is very over the top.
Oriana v.
Oriana v.
Miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is my Christmas gift from my mother, I have not used much but I liked it, I have good expectations only that it has no matte colors and that disappoints me a bit, however it is a very complete palette between shadows and lips And very comfortable all in one case, will be my tool 2017
Hilary R.
Hilary R.
Herring Cove, NS
Bulky, very small shadows, not consistent in pigmentation or quality. Some shadows are really nice, some aren't. Affordable but not quite what I would have liked from this. Only get this palette during a 50% off sale or else I don't think it would be worth the money. PROS: the blushes and bronzes in this palette aren't bad. A great starter palette for someone just getting into makeup!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?