Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (10)
DeShone C.
DeShone C.
Orlando, FL

E.L.F. is great product for those who are are new to the make world. It's affordable makeup. Some products are great and very pigmented the has a great great color pay off.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Lancaster, CA

I got one of these for Christmas and it's the best little kit for everyday or nighttime glam. The colors are easy to work with and the variety of matte and shimmery finishes is added fun for different color combos :)
Kayla K.
Kayla K.

I love this product a lot. I only received it about a week ago and I've used it every day since. You can't beat the price of it and its such a great quality. The eyeshadows are so pigmented and look great. I totally recommend!
Marlin A.
Marlin A.
Montclair, CA

I think this palette is great.I love everything that it comes with. Also it is great for beginners. It comes with many eye-shadow options.
Hilary R.
Hilary R.
Herring Cove, Nova Scotia

Bulky, very small shadows, not consistent in pigmentation or quality. Some shadows are really nice, some aren't. Affordable but not quite what I would have liked from this. Only get this palette during a 50% off sale or else I don't think it would be worth the money. PROS: the blushes and bronzes in this palette aren't bad. A great starter palette for someone just getting into makeup!
Endya F.
Endya F.
Lower hutt

Now there are some highs and lows about this pallet for me. First of all I love the packaging I think having all you need in one set is absolutely amazing with so many natural colours to pay with, makes it a stunning pallet. The only down thing was I found not all of the shades were as easy to blend out. I had to apply the shadows on my lip multiple times to get the colour pay off
Donnie T.
Donnie T.
Richmond

I got this set a while ago and I've used it so much. I've used it for theatre and stage makeup, drag makeup and whatever else I need. It was the first kit I've ever bought but it has done so much for me. I find that the lip colours aren't very vibrant but I think that's coming from a drag point of view which is very over the top.
Oriana v.
Oriana v.

This palette is my Christmas gift from my mother, I have not used much but I liked it, I have good expectations only that it has no matte colors and that disappoints me a bit, however it is a very complete palette between shadows and lips And very comfortable all in one case, will be my tool 2017
Renee V.
Renee V.

I love elf palette you just have to get a good base or primer so your getting the most out of whatever color you use
Mahly H.
Mahly H.
Brentwood, md

I absolutely love this..bit has everything a girl would need throughout the day.
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now