Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
Free 5-Piece Gym Essentials Gift with $25+ Orders.

FREE GIFT

Free 5-Piece Gym Essentials Gift with $25+ Orders.

2 days left

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (13)
Carly W.
Carly W.
Milwaukee, WI

I personally think ELF is a great brand for the price. If you use primer under whatever makeup you put on of theirs, it will stay on. I really really love this brand.
liliber s.
liliber s.
Bronx, NY

Nice cheap i take it everywhere i go every travel during work visiting friends not so exoensive is great
DeShone C.
DeShone C.
Orlando, FL

E.L.F. is great product for those who are are new to the make world. It's affordable makeup. Some products are great and very pigmented the has a great great color pay off.
Meriah L.
Meriah L.
Fredericktown, OH

This product is great to wear be careful it cracks and breaks up easily! Great pricing for what you get on variety of colors!
Jennjfer R.
Jennjfer R.
Cliffside Park, NJ

Elf is one of the first makeup brands I started with. Their eye shadow pallet is amazing! I also am familiar with their bronzer/blush, eye line and concealer. To see all of that and so much more in one set seems perfect! I would definitely want to try this all in one collection
Katy P.
Katy P.
Portland, OR

The coverage is super greatr and it has a wide variety of eyeshadows. Also the blushes are very effective. Love this thing SOOO much!!!
Mary B.
Mary B.
Lancaster, CA

I got one of these for Christmas and it's the best little kit for everyday or nighttime glam. The colors are easy to work with and the variety of matte and shimmery finishes is added fun for different color combos :)
Kayla K.
Kayla K.

I love this product a lot. I only received it about a week ago and I've used it every day since. You can't beat the price of it and its such a great quality. The eyeshadows are so pigmented and look great. I totally recommend!
Hilary R.
Hilary R.
Herring Cove, Nova Scotia

Bulky, very small shadows, not consistent in pigmentation or quality. Some shadows are really nice, some aren't. Affordable but not quite what I would have liked from this. Only get this palette during a 50% off sale or else I don't think it would be worth the money. PROS: the blushes and bronzes in this palette aren't bad. A great starter palette for someone just getting into makeup!
Endya F.
Endya F.
Lower hutt

Now there are some highs and lows about this pallet for me. First of all I love the packaging I think having all you need in one set is absolutely amazing with so many natural colours to pay with, makes it a stunning pallet. The only down thing was I found not all of the shades were as easy to blend out. I had to apply the shadows on my lip multiple times to get the colour pay off
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?