BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

• What is your favourite elf eyeshadow palette?e.l.... Be the first to answer!
  • What elf product is the best you recommend? e.l.f. Essential Maku...3 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? Was anyone able to find this anywhere bes...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
You would think kits like these don't have a good pay off but this one does. It does come ff easily though
Kayla H.
Janesville, WI
To be honest I got this as a Christmas gift and was kinda sceptical. Boy was I wrong. I love all the shadow colors and I have blush and contour all in one. The only complaint that I have is that you get no pay off from the shadow if you don't use a primer.
Tess L.
Alpharetta, GA
I have mixed feelings about this product. I love the price. I love the eyeshadow and blush in it. However, I don't really use any of the others because it's not the right shade or not the best quality compared their other products.
Corinnia B.
I can't be mad at this product, it didn't totally disappoint. Also there's no elf product that's qualified as expensive, so that is another plus. The pigmentation is pretty good, a bit powdery, but what do you expect? Also I'm not sure you could use the bronzers as bronzers, at least not all of them, they are a bit too shiny/shimmery. Overall it is a decent product.
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA
This is a great inexpensive makeup kit for beginners with products that are decent quality
Cassandra P.
Great for beginners or traveling. It comes with lots of options. It has good pigmentation and can create a number of looks. Everything is also very blendable .
Aniston G.
Elizabeth, PA
I got this for Christmas. It is very nice however all the shadows are glittery. There are no matte shades any where. But over all a very nice kit
Raschele P.
East Falmouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brand is just absolutely amazing for amazing prices!! Best drugstore makeup collection by far
Jen C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this set. I actually won this in a sweepstakes drawing. It's my most used eye makeup set. The eye shadows are very pigmented and have a strong shimmer. They last all day, especially when I use ELFs eye primer. When blending, the makeup doesn't wear off, not even the shimmer. The only negative aspect is that the eye shadows are a very loose powder, causing some to fall on your face or clothes. I've learned to work around that by tapping the brush before applying it to my face to make the loose powder fall back in the pallet rather than on me.
Whitney S.
St Louis Park, MN
This palette has every color you need! I love to use this every single day. It's hard to find in stores. I found at Target during the holiday and can't seem to find it again anywhere is store. It is a little powdery, so be sure to apply primer and the shadow will stay.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?