BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
carolyn  k.
carolyn k.
Pageland, SC
Fabulous all in one makeup kit. Love being able to carry this around besides carrying all different types in one big bag. Perfect!
jessica v.
jessica v.
Absolutely love the colors 👍😊 I do agree with everyone. This is a girls best friend you can never have to many options ♥💗
Milena P.
Milena P.
First off, i am a HUGE Elf cosmetics fan and while i love most of their products and know that they have come a long way, bettering their brand year after year, I've got to say that this palette wasn't what i was expecting, I do love that you get a great variety in one single product but a big number of the shadows are chalky and not very pigmented, and the lip glosses aren't my favorites either but i do however really enjoy the blushes and bronzer that came in it! :) i consider this set a great starters kit.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Greenfield, IN
I absolutely love this brand it's reasonably-priced it has something for everyone it has a ray of color palettes that will work for just about every skin type!
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
This line is so amazing. How much makeup you are getting for the price is unbelievable. I am not sure about the quality of the eye shadows holding up without a primer however.
Elma D.
Elma D.
Salisbury, NC
I love all the colors that come in it. It all matches my skin and I just love the product so much! It's one of my favorites!
Ka V.
Ka V.
I hadn't used the shadows nor the lip glosses. I have only tried the blushes and the bottom right of the bronzing part of the palette. I really like to use the bronze color and its generally the only thing I use in this palette so far. ha.
alyssa i.
alyssa i.
PA
I love this because i have the colors i want and then the colors i don't use i practice new ideas or use for partys and when i have friends over
maggie  b.
maggie b.
Montgomery, IL
I love the colors in this pallet. It's a must have. I got it for my birthday and I use it everyday
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
Glendale, AZ
I absolutely love this set it's very beautiful and you can make so many different looks with this product also the eyeshow actually stays on unlike the other eyeshadows I've tried
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?