BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

• What elf product is the best you recommend? e.l.f. Essential Maku...3 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? Was anyone able to find this anywhere bes...1 Answers
  • Me encantaría tener uno de estos. Qué tal es esta...Be the first to answer!
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
St Louis Park, MN
This palette has every color you need! I love to use this every single day. It's hard to find in stores. I found at Target during the holiday and can't seem to find it again anywhere is store. It is a little powdery, so be sure to apply primer and the shadow will stay.
Ashly M.
Ashly M.
El Centro, CA
I get this E.L.F . essential makeup for Christmas and I really love them. They gift your eye a perfect touch and they are super cheap and it have a lot of colors that really liked me because it come with every single color that I needed and all in one single set. <3
Karrie H.
Karrie H.
Bath, IL
I love this set paid 20 bucks and that's a steal!! I mainly like all the different eye shadows I'm not a expert when it comes to makeup so this lets me play around with lots of differ colors. I would tell it to the worl to buy this product!!! Love you elf
It's really nice and works with everything !! It goes with everything you wear. I also recommend it because it comes with everything you want in one. Makes makeup so easy and fun!!! And yesss I would buy it again it's with no regrets .
Madison D.
Madison D.
I loved how inexpensive elf brand is! This collection is a great choice if you want good makeup for a little price. The collection has lots for color choices. It also comes with three great brushes to apply the makeup with!!!
April H.
April H.
I like the value of elf makeup but I mostly just buy it when I'm wanting to practice certain makeup looks and not wanting to use my higher end makeup. The makeup normally doesn't last all day but the colors are pigmented.
Megan S.
Megan S.
So much quality so affordable for the amount of product you receive. You can achieve multiple looks and have different uses for different items and it helps you to learn your likes and dislikes of makeup. Will recommend.
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Del valle , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this set, I purchased it when they were having a sale so it was much cheaper, the shadows are very pigmented along with the blushes and bronzers , definitely worth buying! It lasts quite a while (:
Anakarina D.
Anakarina D.
Doral, FL
I love love this set!

This Is one of the best thing that I have in my makeup stock, I use it very frequently and O love all the different shades and colors... One of the best purchases of 2016, very worthy!
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
Love this use it everyday. I can conture, do my eyebrows, eyeshadow, and lips from one convenient and easy thing. Quality it high for price. Price is low!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?