Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (10)
Maria P.
Maria P.

Elf won my heart with this cosmetic that I love, is all in one, you can find eye shadow, powder, lipstick and blush, I love certainly looks amazing, I can not wait to try them, to have and to give utility. I love elf products are fantastic are durable and are not expensive. Left in love with this palette.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Flushing, NY

I really like it! I don't wear non-neutral eyeshadows too often, so it's nice to be able to get a wide range of colors for an affordable price. I always bring it out when I'm trying to go for more experimental looks. I also really like the blushes included, but I haven't made much use of the lip products.
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
West Seneca, NY

I got this collection on sale for $10 and just couldn't get myself excited with high hopes because I use a lot of high end brand makeup. Let me tell you, I was shocked at the pigmentation, the blendability, and wearability (is that a word?) of the entire palette! ELF did it again with this one!
Brittney L.
Brittney L.

This is my go to kit everyday. I use all the blush and bronzer colors daily and a lot of the eyeshadows are perfect for everyday use. I'm running out though and wondering if I should get another. My only complaint is it's been broken several times. The case is now in pieces but it still works
Izabella W.
Izabella W.

I bought this for my 13 year old sister for her birthday and it's a great start for someone just beginning. It has lipsticks, blush, bronzer, and plenty of eye shadows to choose from. Also it comes with a face brush, eye brush, and lip brush. She loves it and I think it's pretty great.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
St Louis Park, MN

This palette has every color you need! I love to use this every single day. It's hard to find in stores. I found at Target during the holiday and can't seem to find it again anywhere is store. It is a little powdery, so be sure to apply primer and the shadow will stay.
Ashly M.
Ashly M.
El Centro, CA

I get this E.L.F . essential makeup for Christmas and I really love them. They gift your eye a perfect touch and they are super cheap and it have a lot of colors that really liked me because it come with every single color that I needed and all in one single set. <3
Andelys R.
Andelys R.

"PALETA DE SOMBRAS"
Para mi bolsillo son productos caros , pero he usado la paleta de sombras y me encantó. Vaya! Ni si quiera necesité una base para que el color se notara bien. Entonces para mejor, sus colores bronceados y dorados son hermosos y brillosos...
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Janesville, WI

To be honest I got this as a Christmas gift and was kinda sceptical. Boy was I wrong. I love all the shadow colors and I have blush and contour all in one. The only complaint that I have is that you get no pay off from the shadow if you don't use a primer.
Karrie H.
Karrie H.
Canton, IL

I love this set paid 20 bucks and that's a steal!! I mainly like all the different eye shadows I'm not a expert when it comes to makeup so this lets me play around with lots of differ colors. I would tell it to the worl to buy this product!!! Love you elf
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now