BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

• What is your favourite elf eyeshadow palette?e.l.... Be the first to answer!
  • What elf product is the best you recommend? e.l.f. Essential Maku...3 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? Was anyone able to find this anywhere bes...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
JaCoria J.
East Lansing, MI
This has to be one of the best make-up sets i have ever used. It was really cheap and reasonably priced and I would recommend it to everyone. Some of the colors where every hard to see so i would say pick a color that will go well with your skin color.
Ally D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Comes with most colors you will want to use. Colors actually apply very nicely. Lots to choose from and easy to use. I don't exactly like having all of my make ups in one though, but I wold recommend for those who do!
ericka z.
Van Nuys, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i got this as a gift from elf for spending so much money there, and it's a great gift to give someone. Everything is pigmented and smooth. I gave it to my younger cousin and she's been obsessed since. Very affordable
Danielle M.
Richlands , Va
One of the best things that elf could have came out with. I absolutely love this. Serbs like it last forever and ever and ever. Beautiful colors. You pay for what you get. Cheap I think. Definitely recommend this.
Asiya R.
Woodbury, NJ
it's has a great amount of makeup for the price and it's very good for someone who is just starting out with makeup. The face brush that comes with it sheds a lot but other than that everything was good.
Antonia B.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Elf products are always the best in any case. I am ALWAYS using elf products. I highly recommend them to anyone. It not only met my expectations but surprised me! Elf is very affordable for everybody. L
Jenni P.
Sand Springs, OK
Not a fan. For some reason the palette kits have a ton of fallout. I have small palettes that don't have much fallout at all. Using the same brush with the large kits and I have terribly visible fallout.
Kara F.
Draper, UT
This is just OK if you are wanting just like a play make up set like a little kids type thing. I would definitely not use this for adults or every day make up. The quality is lacking significantly.
ashley s.
Oconto falls, WI
This comes with a ton of products and is perfect for a beginning makeup lover who doesn't want to spend much money. Some of the eyeshadows are chalky and there were a few products I wasn't a fan of but overall it's decent quality.
Saige R.
San Clemente
I didnt use this exact pallette, however the eyeshadow works fairly well, but the lip gloss and contour powders combined and now the lip gloss is unusable just from using a brush to collect the powder and put it on your face.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?