BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Maria P.
Maria P.
Elf won my heart with this cosmetic that I love, is all in one, you can find eye shadow, powder, lipstick and blush, I love certainly looks amazing, I can not wait to try them, to have and to give utility. I love elf products are fantastic are durable and are not expensive. Left in love with this palette.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
This is my go to kit everyday. I use all the blush and bronzer colors daily and a lot of the eyeshadows are perfect for everyday use. I'm running out though and wondering if I should get another. My only complaint is it's been broken several times. The case is now in pieces but it still works
Izabella W.
Izabella W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my 13 year old sister for her birthday and it's a great start for someone just beginning. It has lipsticks, blush, bronzer, and plenty of eye shadows to choose from. Also it comes with a face brush, eye brush, and lip brush. She loves it and I think it's pretty great.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
St Louis Park, MN
This palette has every color you need! I love to use this every single day. It's hard to find in stores. I found at Target during the holiday and can't seem to find it again anywhere is store. It is a little powdery, so be sure to apply primer and the shadow will stay.
Ashly M.
Ashly M.
El Centro, CA
I get this E.L.F . essential makeup for Christmas and I really love them. They gift your eye a perfect touch and they are super cheap and it have a lot of colors that really liked me because it come with every single color that I needed and all in one single set. <3
Karrie H.
Karrie H.
Canton, IL
I love this set paid 20 bucks and that's a steal!! I mainly like all the different eye shadows I'm not a expert when it comes to makeup so this lets me play around with lots of differ colors. I would tell it to the worl to buy this product!!! Love you elf
It's really nice and works with everything !! It goes with everything you wear. I also recommend it because it comes with everything you want in one. Makes makeup so easy and fun!!! And yesss I would buy it again it's with no regrets .
Madison D.
Madison D.
I loved how inexpensive elf brand is! This collection is a great choice if you want good makeup for a little price. The collection has lots for color choices. It also comes with three great brushes to apply the makeup with!!!
April H.
April H.
I like the value of elf makeup but I mostly just buy it when I'm wanting to practice certain makeup looks and not wanting to use my higher end makeup. The makeup normally doesn't last all day but the colors are pigmented.
Megan S.
Megan S.
So much quality so affordable for the amount of product you receive. You can achieve multiple looks and have different uses for different items and it helps you to learn your likes and dislikes of makeup. Will recommend.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?