Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (9)
Valerie F.
Valerie F.
Flushing, NY

I use this all the time and it's perfect.
People are so obsessed with "high end makeup". But elf makeup is honestly as good as "high end makeup". I got this whole thing for 10$ (I think) and I use it almost daily. It's such a waste to always buy from these companies that have ridiculous prices when you can get the same thing for so much cheaper.
Donnie T.
Donnie T.
Richmond

I got this set a while ago and I've used it so much. I've used it for theatre and stage makeup, drag makeup and whatever else I need. It was the first kit I've ever bought but it has done so much for me. I find that the lip colours aren't very vibrant but I think that's coming from a drag point of view which is very over the top.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Pulaski, VA

So, I got this for free using a coupon code on their online store, and when it came in I was a little disappointed in the size. I thought it would be a lot larger than what it is. However, the bronzers and eyeshadows are so pigmented and creamy for am elf brand product, that its become my go to. I love it!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Flushing, NY

I really like it! I don't wear non-neutral eyeshadows too often, so it's nice to be able to get a wide range of colors for an affordable price. I always bring it out when I'm trying to go for more experimental looks. I also really like the blushes included, but I haven't made much use of the lip products.
Maria P.
Maria P.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1087035 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044, miami, miami

Elf won my heart with this cosmetic that I love, is all in one, you can find eye shadow, powder, lipstick and blush, I love certainly looks amazing, I can not wait to try them, to have and to give utility. I love elf products are fantastic are durable and are not expensive. Left in love with this palette.
Oriana v.
Oriana v.

This palette is my Christmas gift from my mother, I have not used much but I liked it, I have good expectations only that it has no matte colors and that disappoints me a bit, however it is a very complete palette between shadows and lips And very comfortable all in one case, will be my tool 2017
Brittney L.
Brittney L.

This is my go to kit everyday. I use all the blush and bronzer colors daily and a lot of the eyeshadows are perfect for everyday use. I'm running out though and wondering if I should get another. My only complaint is it's been broken several times. The case is now in pieces but it still works
Izabella W.
Izabella W.

I bought this for my 13 year old sister for her birthday and it's a great start for someone just beginning. It has lipsticks, blush, bronzer, and plenty of eye shadows to choose from. Also it comes with a face brush, eye brush, and lip brush. She loves it and I think it's pretty great.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
St Louis Park, MN

This palette has every color you need! I love to use this every single day. It's hard to find in stores. I found at Target during the holiday and can't seem to find it again anywhere is store. It is a little powdery, so be sure to apply primer and the shadow will stay.
Ashly M.
Ashly M.
El Centro, CA

I get this E.L.F . essential makeup for Christmas and I really love them. They gift your eye a perfect touch and they are super cheap and it have a lot of colors that really liked me because it come with every single color that I needed and all in one single set. <3
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now