Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (13)
Maria P.
Maria P.
Medley, Miami
Elf won my heart with this cosmetic that I love, is all in one, you can find eye shadow, powder, lipstick and blush, I love certainly looks amazing, I can not wait to try them, to have and to give utility. I love elf products are fantastic are durable and are not expensive. Left in love with this palette.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Flushing, NY
I really like it! I don't wear non-neutral eyeshadows too often, so it's nice to be able to get a wide range of colors for an affordable price. I always bring it out when I'm trying to go for more experimental looks. I also really like the blushes included, but I haven't made much use of the lip products.
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
Jan. 6, 2017, 4:07 a.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
This is my go to kit everyday. I use all the blush and bronzer colors daily and a lot of the eyeshadows are perfect for everyday use. I'm running out though and wondering if I should get another. My only complaint is it's been broken several times. The case is now in pieces but it still works
Izabella W.
Izabella W.
I bought this for my 13 year old sister for her birthday and it's a great start for someone just beginning. It has lipsticks, blush, bronzer, and plenty of eye shadows to choose from. Also it comes with a face brush, eye brush, and lip brush. She loves it and I think it's pretty great.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
St Louis Park, MN
This palette has every color you need! I love to use this every single day. It's hard to find in stores. I found at Target during the holiday and can't seem to find it again anywhere is store. It is a little powdery, so be sure to apply primer and the shadow will stay.
Ashly M.
Ashly M.
El Centro, CA
I get this E.L.F . essential makeup for Christmas and I really love them. They gift your eye a perfect touch and they are super cheap and it have a lot of colors that really liked me because it come with every single color that I needed and all in one single set. <3
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Janesville, WI
To be honest I got this as a Christmas gift and was kinda sceptical. Boy was I wrong. I love all the shadow colors and I have blush and contour all in one. The only complaint that I have is that you get no pay off from the shadow if you don't use a primer.
Karrie H.
Karrie H.
Canton, IL
I love this set paid 20 bucks and that's a steal!! I mainly like all the different eye shadows I'm not a expert when it comes to makeup so this lets me play around with lots of differ colors. I would tell it to the worl to buy this product!!! Love you elf
Nov. 20, 2016, 6:04 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
It's really nice and works with everything !! It goes with everything you wear. I also recommend it because it comes with everything you want in one. Makes makeup so easy and fun!!! And yesss I would buy it again it's with no regrets .
Madison D.
Madison D.
I loved how inexpensive elf brand is! This collection is a great choice if you want good makeup for a little price. The collection has lots for color choices. It also comes with three great brushes to apply the makeup with!!!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?