BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

• What is your favourite elf eyeshadow palette?e.l.... Be the first to answer!
  • What elf product is the best you recommend? e.l.f. Essential Maku...3 Answers
  • Is this a good palette? Was anyone able to find this anywhere bes...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
karen g.
Louisville, KY
This was my very first eyeshadow palette I bought from elf. lol I got it on sale for $3 when you spent $25. or $30 I'm not sure. but I sure got a great deal. I do have to say some of the colors are not as pigmented as I wish they were and some are kind of chalky. but when you use a primer they work for an everyday use. I don't ever use the lip products so I cant say anything about that. but the blush and bronzers get an A from me. I loved them. overall this was the best purchase ever because I got to practice and didn't have to spend $100 on all this eyeshadows and blushes and bronzers. this is the perfect gift for a beginner
Jenni P.
Sand Springs, OK
Not a fan. For some reason the palette kits have a ton of fallout. I have small palettes that don't have much fallout at all. Using the same brush with the large kits and I have terribly visible fallout.
Antonia B.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Elf products are always the best in any case. I am ALWAYS using elf products. I highly recommend them to anyone. It not only met my expectations but surprised me! Elf is very affordable for everybody. L
Kathy P.
This is a rare find at an incredible price. Though some of the eyeshadows are a little powdery, they are all extremely pigmented and come in a great variety of colors. The contour and highlighter shades are very blendable and perfect for my light to medium completion. The blushes are spot on. Some of the lip colors are okay, but I really haven't used them very much, as I have my favorites for lip color. This is definitely a product I would repurchase.
Kara F.
Draper, UT
This is just OK if you are wanting just like a play make up set like a little kids type thing. I would definitely not use this for adults or every day make up. The quality is lacking significantly.
Ana T.
I had a set like this a while ago and I really loved it. Its also very cheap and super convenient as it has so many colors to choose from and comes with lip and blush. I think this product is great for those who can use all the colors. I say that because I mainly used the neutral or earthy colors more than the colorful bold ones. I felt kinda guilty for not using all of them. For that reason I hope to buy another elf palette that just has neutral colors and I don't feel like I'm wasting eyeshadows. But I really do recommend this make up box to others.
Jen C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this set. I actually won this in a sweepstakes drawing. It's my most used eye makeup set. The eye shadows are very pigmented and have a strong shimmer. They last all day, especially when I use ELFs eye primer. When blending, the makeup doesn't wear off, not even the shimmer. The only negative aspect is that the eye shadows are a very loose powder, causing some to fall on your face or clothes. I've learned to work around that by tapping the brush before applying it to my face to make the loose powder fall back in the pallet rather than on me.
ashley s.
Oconto Falls, WI
This comes with a ton of products and is perfect for a beginning makeup lover who doesn't want to spend much money. Some of the eyeshadows are chalky and there were a few products I wasn't a fan of but overall it's decent quality.
Saige R.
San Clemente
I didnt use this exact pallette, however the eyeshadow works fairly well, but the lip gloss and contour powders combined and now the lip gloss is unusable just from using a brush to collect the powder and put it on your face.
Erin M.
Clarence, NY
e.l.f. Essential Makup Collection, 1 set this collection of makeup is great for traveling because it comes with all sorts or eyshadow,lip gloss and etc!love it
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?