Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (10)
Estefania R.
Estefania R.
Lake Isabella, CA

Great combination of colors ! Adore them so much. The quality is good does not look cheap at all.
Kelsie
Kelsie
Chesapeake, VA

Love the colors this comes with, and is a great product when it comes to color, application, and price!
Chynna T.
Chynna T.
Smyrna, GA

I absolutely love this product! I love the low cost more! I bought it at my local drug store and it matches up with the high price makeup kit!
Julia P.
Julia P.
Meridian, ID

Got this as a gift one year and I love every color. The only bad thing was the case wasn't very durable and it cracked and eventually all fell off.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Belfast, ME

I loved this set mostly for the eye shadows. There are a bunch of colors and it lasts for a really long time. I think I had my set for at least 2 years which I know it's bad to hold onto makeup that long but I couldn't part with it. The bronzer is ok but the blush made me feel like a clown.
Holly S.
Holly S.

Anything e.l.f is amazing. I don't actually own this, but I know someone who does, and she absolutely loves it, says the pigment and colors are good!
Mia C.
Mia C.

This looks really nice i would like to have one of these it has a lot of shadows and thats what i need
Lorah J.
Lorah J.
Charleston, WV

The pigment is ok, and the middle portion is great! (A little tip if you spray water on the shadow when it's on your brush the pigment is a lot better and stays on better to)
Katie R.
Katie R.
Central Point, OR

For the price, this really can't be beat. I love that I have every color on one pallet instead of having to dig around my make up box. This is a definite buy!
Vanessa  S.
Vanessa S.

Ugh not really the best make up some eyshadow is not well pigmented . But the brushes are really good
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now