BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Santa Ana , CA
There is so much to this set. So many eyeshadows and bushes that can last you for awhile. Only 30 bucks seems very good to me, the eyeshadows are good, not great but can do the job! i recommend this so beginners, it would be the best gift!
Julissa F.
Julissa F.
West New York, NJ
This makeup palet is great to use! It has various colors! You should get some!! ;)
Priya P.
Priya P.
The good thing about this is that you get so many products in this kit for only $30. If you're looking for cheaper makeup, this is the thing to get. In my opinion, I didn't like a lot of the color choices this kit had, so I didn't really use that much of it.
Dioselina R.
Dioselina R.
Countryside, IL
One of the best products for make up I love this set because I use this on my customers and they love it doesn't feel heavy or cheap
Esther  i.
Esther i.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Creat variety of colors. You will need a good primer to make the colors last.
Caya S.
Caya S.
New Castle, DE
I have never used this but looks fun and portable which makes it great and I'd really like to try it in the future .
carolyn  k.
carolyn k.
Pageland, SC
Fabulous all in one makeup kit. Love being able to carry this around besides carrying all different types in one big bag. Perfect!
jessica v.
jessica v.
Absolutely love the colors 👍😊 I do agree with everyone. This is a girls best friend you can never have to many options ♥💗
Milena P.
Milena P.
First off, i am a HUGE Elf cosmetics fan and while i love most of their products and know that they have come a long way, bettering their brand year after year, I've got to say that this palette wasn't what i was expecting, I do love that you get a great variety in one single product but a big number of the shadows are chalky and not very pigmented, and the lip glosses aren't my favorites either but i do however really enjoy the blushes and bronzer that came in it! :) i consider this set a great starters kit.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Greenfield, IN
I absolutely love this brand it's reasonably-priced it has something for everyone it has a ray of color palettes that will work for just about every skin type!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?