BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Desiree U.
Desiree U.
Never really a fan of this brand, it is always so cheap and never last! If I had to buy anything from them it wouldn't be their makeup only their brushes!
Katelyne G.
Katelyne G.
Corona, CA
This product is well packaged I liked how all the eyeshadows were colors that could do many kinds of smokey eyes
katherine t.
katherine t.
Bronx, NY
Many don't care for elf just because its affordable. Trust me as a makeup artist elf Has good products and i love this collection , cause everything is all together and i don't have to looking and finding everything i need. For the price and and qaulity i give a A. I see some comments that it doesn't lat well. thats cause you need primer and finishing spray duh!
Wendy J.
Wendy J.
Santa Rosa, CA
Elf products are really amazing I love the pigment these colors come in! And more amazing that most of their products are always so cheap.
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
Charlotte, NC
I love elf eye shadows they are so pigmented and they glide on so easily. This set is so amazing for all the products you get for the price of one mac lipstck
Colleen L.
Colleen L.
Erie, PA
Elf is a good brand but this particular palate isn't the best. It has a wonderful variety of colors,m hues and a good selection of combinations, however the effect does not last very long. after about two hours, the initial product has diminished somewhat. That is to be expected of any makeup brand however, just not as quickly. I am running errands and going to classes all day, so I was hoping for something that would last a bit longer. For the quality I give a B but the price is pretty good. I do use primer from Naked and that makes the shadow last maybe an hour longer.
I had one of theses and their so easy to take with you to places and has so many colors to choose from. Also includes blush and lib balm.
amyah g.
amyah g.
Carmichael, CA
I would love this it will look good on my face then I will have pretty makeup
mea m.
mea m.
Lancaster, CA
I love this movie is and how colorful and vibrant it is colors blush and bronzer goes on really well
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Santa Ana , CA
There is so much to this set. So many eyeshadows and bushes that can last you for awhile. Only 30 bucks seems very good to me, the eyeshadows are good, not great but can do the job! i recommend this so beginners, it would be the best gift!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?