Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (13)
Amy E.
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR

I love this product you can do so much with I got it on sale on elf.com it has wonderful pigment and you can do a whole face with it the only problem with it is it is a littlt powdery but other then that it is wonderful i would recommend it to all my friends
Christiana H.
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma

i ordered this palette before a wedding i was doing make up for. the first palette i received was broken so they sent a 2nd set for free. most of the colors are not very pigmented and there is a lot of fallout
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC

This is perfect for traveling.I love e.l.f. products.They have sales all the time and you can usually find coupons as well.I love their makeup brushes.They are online so look them up.
esmeralda  m.
esmeralda m.
Porterville, CA

Can't go wrong with the orice. Very blendable. I recommend using primer prior to starting. Some of the colors aren't so pigmented so wetting ur brush helps
Cheyenne I.
Cheyenne I.
Kenosha, WI

When I purchased this was so excited. Not only did it have plenty of colors but it influenced me to try different colors I wouldn't usually by separately. When I got it home most of the colors were broken so I was Pretty upset because the packaging was horrible.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Columbus, OH

I love the colors in this but they don't last very long with out primer. Also fades quickly but for the price you can't beat it!
Tia W.
Tia W.
Vanndale, AR

E.L.F is not only affordable , but the products that I've purchased were good quality, so you can look your Hollywood best on a budget. What I admire about the company is their wide variety of simple, almost natural products. I am looking forward to trying more of what E.L.F has to offer 😄
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Burlington, WA

I LOVE elf! Only thing I wear! 5 stars hands down! The bridges are soft, and the makeup is quality. I rarely ever use another brand!
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.

I love elf products, not all but majority of them are good. My sister bought me the 100 eyeshadow pallet from elf and the colors are so pigmented. I love my sister and I love influenster :)
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Fort Leonard Wood, MO

Elf is a hit or miss kind of brand and although I always am skeptical about cheap makeup I ended up like this
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now