Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (9)
K V.
K V.

This elf collection has a nice big variety to choose from on its palette. Elf products work well and are affordable! 🙌
salma v.
salma v.

Guys let me just tell you how amazing e.l.f is! Literally so cheap and an amazing brand. The eye shadow pallets are beyond amazing as also for the price range. I recommend to any of my fellow makeup addicts out there.
Nina M.
Nina M.

Love the look of this love all the colours in it , it has so many lovely colours in there that a such nice light colours
aurora L.
aurora L.
Scranton, PA

I just got this and in love with it. Great price also! you get all you would need in it there eyeshadow's and blushes. Go get it, I can already tell this is gonna be one of my well used makeup products.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Fenton, MI

I love this because it has a little bit of everything (eye shadow. blush, lips)
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI

Love big sets like this that combines a lot of products into one. Elf has never failed me before.
Misseann S.
Misseann S.
Bedford, OH

The kit is great for the price you are paying for it. I don't like the lipstick but the eyeshadows are a great value.
Amber L.
Amber L.

I really enjoyed all of the colors. The variety was nice but the makeup didn't last very long. The price is really nice though!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hesperia, CA

One of the first elf products I bought. Good price and very versitile. Love it!
Emo👸 w.
Emo👸 w.

Omggggggggggggggggg like this is the most amazing product, I want it, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now