Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (10)
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.

U can not beat elf products, not for the price! And the quality is just as good as the price! U actually pay less and get more!! I ordered some 2 days ago and got a promo code to get 40 percent off $50!!! I got a ton of stuff!
AshleyMarie C.
AshleyMarie C.
Staten Island, NY

Elf products are so cheap but they get the job done! amazing product with so many colors and great pigmented colors
Omg, where do I begin, love this to pieces, you are certainly getting your money's worth
Abigail L.
Abigail L.

This is a really nice beginner set. The eyeshadow is nice, the lipstick is pretty good, and the blush and foundation are okay but good for what it's worth. If you're looking to start up your makeup collection this is really good.
Maddie S.
Maddie S.

I like it a lot because most of the colors are natural, and that's the only "style" of makeup I go for
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Pensacola, FL

I have personally used this palette. I love the variety of colors AND that they're all in one case. I hate having to sort through all my different containers of makeup to find just the right shade. I actually plan on buying one of these for my sister. Great gift idea!
Betty A.
Betty A.

The eyeshadow is not very long-lasting, but, hey, you cannot get a better price than this.
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL

This is one of the product that a person that is beginner in makeup needs. It help you with the process of experiencing combination and looks
Amanda b.
Amanda b.
Orlando, FL

What stores sell elf? I know all people don't want to just buy onlin . So can't we get these at other places?
Yvette T.
Yvette T.

I really like this set. It brings a lot of colors to choose from. The set has eye shadows, lip gloss, blush and bronzers. e.l.f. makeup is pretty in expensive and makes a great little gift for Christmas!!
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now