Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (9)
Karina Rae L.
Karina Rae L.

OMG! I want this so bad! i love the colours and the products!!! i cannot wait to go pick this up! every girl needs this many options for when they are getting ready in the morning!
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
Ontario, CA

The variation in colors is AMAZING! The shadows are highly pigmented and go on effortlessly! Seriously an E.L.F hit!
Ornella D.
Ornella D.

I used this at a friends house and it's really amazing. It's so multipurposeful. I really love it and wish I had my own.
Leslye B.
Leslye B.

I love this because it has a big collection of colors and there are also very natural colors I can use in there
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Wasco, CA

This is a great deal! i got this for my mom a few weeks ago and she really likes it. The only thing that i noticed was that the darker shades were a bit chalky other than that its a great palette. Very conveinient!
Alissa M.
Alissa M.
Columbus, OH

Love this.
Has amazing colors and it stays on for a long time
Very good quality.
clarissa r.
clarissa r.
Aurora, IL

I have a friend with this pallet and it's very pigmented I love it. It's multI purpose
allison b.
allison b.

You get a lot of variety and it has a lot of product i find its very good for travel because its all in one.
Katherine Joyce d.
Katherine Joyce d.
Lemoore, CA

This has so many colors and when you have an eye primer on their makeup is flawless
Jelena M.
Jelena M.
Rowlett, TX

This was my dream! Now it's come true! Great palette, great colors, and it's elf! How could you go wrong?
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now