BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Alissa M.
Alissa M.
Grove city
Love this.
Has amazing colors and it stays on for a long time
Very good quality.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Wasco, CA
This is a great deal! i got this for my mom a few weeks ago and she really likes it. The only thing that i noticed was that the darker shades were a bit chalky other than that its a great palette. Very conveinient!
Leslye B.
Leslye B.
I love this because it has a big collection of colors and there are also very natural colors I can use in there
Ornella D.
Ornella D.
I used this at a friends house and it's really amazing. It's so multipurposeful. I really love it and wish I had my own.
Nancy T.
Nancy T.
Ontario, CA
The variation in colors is AMAZING! The shadows are highly pigmented and go on effortlessly! Seriously an E.L.F hit!
Bob L.
Bob L.
This is a very large palette and does exact what it's said to do, I only wish that it was easier to transport!
Rebecca g.
Rebecca g.
Good for teens /
Not for professionals
Shadows fall all over
But there are a lot of colors to play with if that's all you want them for
Elf does make a fan brush that I paid $3.00 for that I still have and love ... Weird
Melody H.
Melody H.
I wish i could rate this a 10! E.L.F. Medium Collection is amazing. Long lasting, goes on smooth & easy. Blends well and is so versatile in the medium palette.
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Its such a great make up kit. it has many shade that you can use and it stays on for a while
dulce m.
dulce m.
Weatherford, TX
I gave one of my niece that just started wearing makeup this and she loves it. It has the perfect combination of makeup!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?