Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (13)
Katherine Joyce d.
Katherine Joyce d.
Lemoore, CA
This has so many colors and when you have an eye primer on their makeup is flawless
Jelena M.
Jelena M.
Rowlett, TX
This was my dream! Now it's come true! Great palette, great colors, and it's elf! How could you go wrong?
K V.
K V.
This elf collection has a nice big variety to choose from on its palette. Elf products work well and are affordable! 🙌
aurora L.
aurora L.
Scranton, PA
I just got this and in love with it. Great price also! you get all you would need in it there eyeshadow's and blushes. Go get it, I can already tell this is gonna be one of my well used makeup products.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Fenton, MI
I love this because it has a little bit of everything (eye shadow. blush, lips)
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Love big sets like this that combines a lot of products into one. Elf has never failed me before.
Misseann S.
Misseann S.
Bedford, OH
The kit is great for the price you are paying for it. I don't like the lipstick but the eyeshadows are a great value.
Amber L.
Amber L.
I really enjoyed all of the colors. The variety was nice but the makeup didn't last very long. The price is really nice though!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Hesperia, CA
One of the first elf products I bought. Good price and very versitile. Love it!
Emo👸 w.
Emo👸 w.
Omggggggggggggggggg like this is the most amazing product, I want it, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?