Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (9)
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Monticello, MN

The palettes break way too easily but they are great "cheap" colors. I don't mind using it but I definitely would've spent my money elsewhere.
Goumana s.
Goumana s.

Miexed emotions about this product because they were not very pigmeneted in my opinon however all other elf products are really good for their price
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Love this collection! I don't use half the colors but it's nice to have the option! It's all here if I want it! :)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
San Diego, CA

This palette has very nice colors but in my opinion the colors are not very pigmentated
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Campton, NH

The set is good for someone who is just starting out in makeup. The eye shadows offer a wide variety of shades and the other products compliment them. This piece is good to add to anyone's collection.
dulce m.
dulce m.
Weatherford, TX

I gave one of my niece that just started wearing makeup this and she loves it. It has the perfect combination of makeup!
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.

Love this! Its such a great make up kit. it has many shade that you can use and it stays on for a while
Melody H.
Melody H.

I wish i could rate this a 10! E.L.F. Medium Collection is amazing. Long lasting, goes on smooth & easy. Blends well and is so versatile in the medium palette.
Rebecca g.
Rebecca g.

Good for teens /
Not for professionals
Shadows fall all over
But there are a lot of colors to play with if that's all you want them for
Elf does make a fan brush that I paid $3.00 for that I still have and love ... Weird
Bob L.
Bob L.

This is a very large palette and does exact what it's said to do, I only wish that it was easier to transport!
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now