BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette. see more...

Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palletes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on" in 5 reviews
  • "Elf was and still is my first love the reaso I love elf products is because it's inexpensive and their products are amazing how could you go wrong " in 5 reviews
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Elf has the best products. I adore them and I got a collection like this before so I had to try it
Asiya R.
Asiya R.
Woodbury, NJ
it's has a great amount of makeup for the price and it's very good for someone who is just starting out with makeup. The face brush that comes with it sheds a lot but other than that everything was good.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Ebro, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend got this for me as a Christmas gift and I love it. It has any color that I may want. I'm very happy with it. I love elf though
Amanda b.
Amanda b.
Orlando, FL
What stores sell elf? I know all people don't want to just buy onlin . So can't we get these at other places?
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Miramar Beach, FL
This is one of the product that a person that is beginner in makeup needs. It help you with the process of experiencing combination and looks
Betty A.
Betty A.
The eyeshadow is not very long-lasting, but, hey, you cannot get a better price than this.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Pensacola, FL
I have personally used this palette. I love the variety of colors AND that they're all in one case. I hate having to sort through all my different containers of makeup to find just the right shade. I actually plan on buying one of these for my sister. Great gift idea!
Maddie S.
Maddie S.
I like it a lot because most of the colors are natural, and that's the only "style" of makeup I go for
Abigail L.
Abigail L.
This is a really nice beginner set. The eyeshadow is nice, the lipstick is pretty good, and the blush and foundation are okay but good for what it's worth. If you're looking to start up your makeup collection this is really good.
Omg, where do I begin, love this to pieces, you are certainly getting your money's worth
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get one of these?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?