Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (10)
karen g.
karen g.
Louisville , Ky

This was my very first eyeshadow palette I bought from elf. lol I got it on sale for $3 when you spent $25. or $30 I'm not sure. but I sure got a great deal. I do have to say some of the colors are not as pigmented as I wish they were and some are kind of chalky. but when you use a primer they work for an everyday use. I don't ever use the lip products so I cant say anything about that. but the blush and bronzers get an A from me. I loved them. overall this was the best purchase ever because I got to practice and didn't have to spend $100 on all this eyeshadows and blushes and bronzers. this is the perfect gift for a beginner
Analy M.
Analy M.

Based on the reviews it sounds good. I would love to own tgis Elf mameup case
Lois W.
Lois W.
University Pk, PA

For the price, it's pretty good. I would recommend it for a makeup-newbie, especially because of the wide range of colors.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Monticello, MN

The palettes break way too easily but they are great "cheap" colors. I don't mind using it but I definitely would've spent my money elsewhere.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Love this collection! I don't use half the colors but it's nice to have the option! It's all here if I want it! :)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
San Diego, CA

This palette has very nice colors but in my opinion the colors are not very pigmentated
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Campton, NH

The set is good for someone who is just starting out in makeup. The eye shadows offer a wide variety of shades and the other products compliment them. This piece is good to add to anyone's collection.
dulce m.
dulce m.
Weatherford, TX

I gave one of my niece that just started wearing makeup this and she loves it. It has the perfect combination of makeup!
Evelyn M.
Evelyn M.

Love this! Its such a great make up kit. it has many shade that you can use and it stays on for a while
Melody H.
Melody H.

I wish i could rate this a 10! E.L.F. Medium Collection is amazing. Long lasting, goes on smooth & easy. Blends well and is so versatile in the medium palette.
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now