Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (13)
mariela.duran.330
mariela.duran.330
Houston
Nov. 17, 2016, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
I love this palate โ˜บ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Very beautiful colors and it's all in one eyeshadow, lipgloss, and etc. I bought mine online not to long ago very adorable. I use it frequently for work. Get many nice compliments. I would recommend this to everyone who is starting as a beginner.
alyssa i.
alyssa i.
PA
I love this because i have the colors i want and then the colors i don't use i practice new ideas or use for partys and when i have friends over
Isabel P.
Isabel P.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love this pallet! You can.do.so much with it, and for a great price,you get a high quality pallet! The pallet is a great size for travel and the color are just great, I've never liked eyeshadow or any of that, but this product changed my opinion!
Ka V.
Ka V.
I hadn't used the shadows nor the lip glosses. I have only tried the blushes and the bottom right of the bronzing part of the palette. I really like to use the bronze color and its generally the only thing I use in this palette so far. ha.
Adrie M.
Adrie M.
Nov. 20, 2016, 2:58 a.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
I love this kit! Perfect for anyone! Beginners and Pros! The bronzer helped me learn how to contour without wasting so much product and the variety of colors is outstanding! This is the perfect All in one palette
Brittani S.
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
This line is so amazing. How much makeup you are getting for the price is unbelievable. I am not sure about the quality of the eye shadows holding up without a primer however.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Greenfield, IN
I absolutely love this brand it's reasonably-priced it has something for everyone it has a ray of color palettes that will work for just about every skin type!
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Burlington, WA
I LOVE elf! Only thing I wear! 5 stars hands down! The bridges are soft, and the makeup is quality. I rarely ever use another brand!
Dana R.
Dana R.
Nov. 21, 2016, 6:39 p.m.
Review for: E.L.F. Medium Collection
Elf cosmetics has been my favorite. The makeup is well pigmented and lasts awhile. Not only is it a great brand it's also not so pricey it fits well In my budget. For it being the cheapest makeup brand it is the best for my skin. I'll continue purchasing elf as long as it is being sold
Zeidy C.
Zeidy C.
I honestly love elf! It's a great brand and it's very affordable so you can get anything from that brand starting at $1.00. I definitely recommend this brand and this product! you get a variety of shades and they are easy to apply.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ
How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC
Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London
Is the product cheap makeup?