Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (9)
Katelyne G.
Katelyne G.
Corona, CA

This product is well packaged I liked how all the eyeshadows were colors that could do many kinds of smokey eyes
Desiree U.
Desiree U.

Never really a fan of this brand, it is always so cheap and never last! If I had to buy anything from them it wouldn't be their makeup only their brushes!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Nj. New jersey

I love elf cosmetics they're not that expensive I don't think they are they have awesome kits and amazing palettes how beautiful the eye shadow looks on
Miranda S.
Miranda S.

You get a lot of variety with this product. It's a good value for the price you pay. This brand isn't a great professional brand, but if you're looking for something cheap to have for everyday use, this is a good product!
lisa m.
lisa m.
Brooklyn, NY

Never tried this before. my friend says it highly pigmented and have vibrant colors. it is very good makeup kit
Shelby E.
Shelby E.
Wrightstown, NJ

Never used it but it seems like a really nice collection. I would most likely love to try it out one day.
Ashlee F.
Ashlee F.
Baton Rouge, LA

Love this! There are so many different colors and so much makeup to choose from
Mary J.
Mary J.
New Orleans, LA

Omg this is very much a must I have I'm always ready to try out new looks I can see me uploading pictures all the time
Shaneathia J.
Shaneathia J.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I have this Palette..ELF eye shadows works better if they are wet and if you use eye shadow primer.. I over all love this palette...
Kelsee C.
Kelsee C.
Whitehall, MI

I love everything E.L.F. Although their products are SUPER low price, the quality is actually really good. I use E.L.F. everyday.
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra H.
Alexandra H.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?

Join Now