Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
Free 5-Piece Gym Essentials Gift with $25+ Orders.

FREE GIFT

Free 5-Piece Gym Essentials Gift with $25+ Orders.

1 days left

An e.l.f. Medium makeup collection has an assortment of cosmetic items for that beautiful dazzling look. It has variety of colors and shades for your eyes, lips and skin. This professional makeup collection comes with face, eye and lip brushes for smooth application. It has a medium-tone color palette.
Photos (13)
Amy E.
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR

I love this product you can do so much with I got it on sale on elf.com it has wonderful pigment and you can do a whole face with it the only problem with it is it is a littlt powdery but other then that it is wonderful i would recommend it to all my friends
Christina S.
Christina S.
Greenfield, IN

I absolutely love this brand it's reasonably-priced it has something for everyone it has a ray of color palettes that will work for just about every skin type!
Gwen M.
Gwen M.
Gastonia, NC

I love elf! elf is a very cheap drug store like brand yet still very good quality in all honesty, I love their creamy black eyeliner
Milena P.
Milena P.

First off, i am a HUGE Elf cosmetics fan and while i love most of their products and know that they have come a long way, bettering their brand year after year, I've got to say that this palette wasn't what i was expecting, I do love that you get a great variety in one single product but a big number of the shadows are chalky and not very pigmented, and the lip glosses aren't my favorites either but i do however really enjoy the blushes and bronzer that came in it! :) i consider this set a great starters kit.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL

Elf has the best products. I adore them and I got a collection like this before so I had to try it
carolyn  k.
carolyn k.
Pageland, SC

Fabulous all in one makeup kit. Love being able to carry this around besides carrying all different types in one big bag. Perfect!
Caya S.
Caya S.
New Castle, DE

I have never used this but looks fun and portable which makes it great and I'd really like to try it in the future .
Esther  i.
Esther i.
Fort Worth, TX

Creat variety of colors. You will need a good primer to make the colors last.
Meriah L.
Meriah L.
Fredericktown, OH

This product is great to wear be careful it cracks and breaks up easily! Great pricing for what you get on variety of colors!
DeShone C.
DeShone C.
Orlando, FL

E.L.F. is great product for those who are are new to the make world. It's affordable makeup. Some products are great and very pigmented the has a great great color pay off.
Amber B.
Amber B.

Where would be the best place to find this would love to try this!
Wendy m.
Wendy m.
Union City, NJ

How pigmented are the shadows?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Mount Airy, NC

Where can I get one of these?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.

This makeup is worth $30 to me. Do you think it's worth your money?
Chelsie W.
Chelsie W.
London

Is the product cheap makeup?